Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin
Chapter 51 spoilers:
Oh looks like it Is fake :
Yeah, I didn't really buy the spoilers here.... I mean, introducing an army out of nowhere makes no sense at all and levi dying off screen makes no sense (although he could have fooled people or something). Its plausible there is a little of truth in the spoilers though. The first half sounds mostly coherent.
I can buy the idea of revolutionaries considering the type of government they live under.
- Information about the outside world is considered forbidden and confiscated. Which is weird considering if you really want humanity to fight back you'd give them a reason to buy showing them that there's a world out there.
- Thousands upon thousands of people were sent out under the guise of retaking the wall but was actually a means to reduce the population.
- The best fighters are NOT sent to the front but are sent to the rear to become lazy drunks.
- The Wall Church, which also seems to have a problem with humanity fighting back against the Titans has quite a bit of influence on government issues.
- Dissidents and "weridos" are sent to the Scouting Legion, the Legion with the 90% casualty rate.
These are all things that are set up by the government. I doubt that everyone would agree with policies such as this but due to the massive corruption and growing influence of the Wall Church/Cult, change would be difficult, to say the least.
The fact that there hasn't been any indication of there even being a Revolutionary army, until now, is what makes it farfetched. Besides, Annie and Marlo's conversation about the corruption within the government and that a change of the system would remove said corruption. But that's not saying "REVOLUTIONARY ARMY HIDDEN IN THE SHADOWS!".
Last edited by NuPope; November 04, 2013 at 09:58 PM.
Can anybody confirm if chapter 51 has actually been released yet?
Nope. In my experience RAW´s always come out on 5th mostly before midnight ( meaning like 10 minutes before the 6th) !
EDIT: ^ two posts at exactly the same time
Last edited by nesean; November 05, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
I think the image is fake. Doesn't it say jean? As far as we saw jean is not dead and there is no reason for him to die on the way back to the walls....