Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 50 Spoiler Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

"Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... will they have the other parts of that coffin? At least Helbram says the day of the return of the terror is near... So they must have not all what they need but they are almost there... The day of the return of terror most be that one the prophecy talks about: When the skies are filled with crossing shooting stars, Britannia will be visited by an immense menace. It’s an omen of the beginning of a trial of ancient origins, a holy war between the guiding hand of light and the bloodline of darkness. (Ch 16) ....

From the whole arc about the festival, and with how it resulted for Hauser and Griamor, the good side of the Holy Knights looks weak. They have still Gilhunter (who couldn't handle Diane and Meliodas with out treasures mode) and Dreyfus. But the bad side, with Hendricksen performance and all this dark magic side growing looks much more powerful.

Diane has growing on me very much with this arc. Do she and Hauser have a crash on each other? Or is it only that Diane make blushes with gentleman's kindness? She looks like a big lady asking for being loved . And still she's envious of Captain's words to Eli. But her envy looks tender to me. Nothing as dark as Meliodas allegedly wrath. But definitely a powerful warrior.

I was wondering where is King's treasure, but I guess that not talking about King's treasure must mean it's not an issue, so he still should have it. Not like it happened with Eli's panties

Three questions: I wonder what is the role of Elizabeth in Hendricksen's scheme. Since she was another spoil of this war, she must be very important for him. Now, why Griamor says Elizabeth is powerful. From where he got such impression? And I didn't understand the last joke, what's the meaning of 'firing up Diane' in the last page? And who was making money in all that chaos?
    Last edited by ukimix; October 12, 2013 at 06:45 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what Griamor said maybe that Elizabeth was Strong willed woman and not fazed at all (Elizabeth turn her back cry to hide it)

maybe there are a lot of piece of the coffin but now that the theories are getting more plausible

Elizabeth's tears can cure - Hendriksen needs that to revive the Demons or he needs the tear to make like those Balls that BAN stole frome Geera (the instant cure balls) to make them more potent like even revive the dead

Meliodias' Sword Handle - a part of the coffin either the coffin is not really a coffin but a door that opens for the demon clan to escape or enter

Demon's Blood - they need Meliodias' demons blood for it to work either to enter the Coffin/portal you have to be a demon

Hendriksen's Holy Knight Army - he experiment on them to make them like Meliodias to become demons and maybe after he perfect the proccess he needs those holy knights to subjugate the demon clan

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope in the next chapter King tell us who is Helbram.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Everybody is falling for Diane, me included, I really don't see why she is the Sin of Envy, I want to know her sin now... Mel's broken sword is more important than I thought, I guess the next chapter will be a comic one or about another Sin. If the handle of the sword is a part of the key, it means the blade is another right? It must be a demoniac sword... I wonder how that cover with FT will be.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what i want to know is the key only respond to Meliodias or anyone with demon's blood on their body?

i mean when someone touch the key they feel nothing it's like the key don't respond to them but when Meliodias holds it he becomes something else

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Diane was great in this chapter, everyone is falling love for her. (Get used with my compliments every chapter from now on. xD)

This chapter makes me think that I didn't read Nantsu with proper attention before because I don't remember about this coffin at al. However, the prophecy I remember and it's quite reasonable to think that there is a connection between it and Britannia Terror. Hendricksen's plan isn't clear for me yet, I need more informations to make a good opinion.
    The reaction when Meliodas knew that his "sword" was stolen was quite interesting, too, it makes me think that he knows something that no one knows there, about Demon clan and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Three questions: I wonder what is the role of Elizabeth in Hendricksen's scheme. Since she was another spoil of this war, she must be very important for him. Now, why Griamor says Elizabeth is powerful. From where he got such impression? And I didn't understand the last joke, what's the meaning of 'firing up Diane' in the last page? And who was making money in all that chaos?
    Maybe she knows some enchantment to reborn Demon's Clan or something, quite cliche, but possible. I think Griamor got this impression because Elizabeth was not like this in the past and she isn't strong at all in terms of power, but she is quite courageous.
    The last joke was that Ban used the money to pay those girls before the fight between Diane and Meliodas to make Diane angry. :P
    Last edited by Leoat12; October 12, 2013 at 02:12 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Hawk who was winning money :-)
    And it seems Veronica is definitively dead. I'm always suspicious that a fantasy shonen may have been infected by One Piece virus.
    The arc was closed up nicely with a big revelation about the sword so nice storytelling.
    Now let's discover next sin ! It's been a long time since King

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Veronica wans't a very important character after all, I want to see the author have the courage to kill one of the sins. :P
    "One Piece virus" doesn't exist, but it's not the correct place to discuss and get a fight xD about this. XD

The next sin to appear must be Merlin. Diane was the first one and after this we have two men, it's time to another woman.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big fan of One Piece and prefer when characters stay alive so I don't mean it in a bad way. I personally think that One Piece and his huge success has influenced how some authors treat death in their manga but you are free not to share this opinion since it is very subjective.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it came from Dragon Ball instead of One Piece, though One Piece helped to consolidate. IIRC Dragon Ball didn't have a actual death, die and ressurect afterward doesn't count.

Nanatsu no Taizai just begun, probably there will be moments where we won't be satisfied with the way that death will be treated. For example: Ban. It's a fact that he is immortal, then if appear a way to kill him? A good reason should be given, otherwise much people won't be satisfied.
    Last edited by Leoat12; October 12, 2013 at 04:10 PM.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I hope in the next chapter King tell us who is Helbram.
    I hope so too, I'd completely forgotten about that point until now.

Did not think the sword would be something relating to the Demon clan at all, so that's a great way to shed some new info on them and turn the page. But why do the Holy Knights really want to resurrect the clan? use them to gain power and lands? Or just let them roam the earth and destroy others and bring darkness?

As with many other instances with a similar scenario, I don't see this going as they have planned.

Also good to see that Meliodas has sufficiently recovered; pervy and strong again .

An important point to remember and that has been brought to light through this arc is that not all Holy Knights think alike and agree with the way things are being done. Notably Hauser and Griamor. This will play a big part in the conflict and clashes to come; particularly with Hauser, as he seems to have a soft spot now for Diane.

@ukimix: Ban has King's treasure. When it's not being used, it appears in the form of the pillow he is always carrying with him.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast