Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Looking to collaborate with a manga artist for my novel(s)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking to collaborate with a manga artist for my novel(s)

Hello, first thread ever on this site, but anyway,
    I've been writing novels for a while now, i have 2 that i'm writing at the moment, and i feel that they could be turned into manga's.
    The first novel I'm writing is at 15 chapters, and it's an action romance story.
    The second novel i'm writing is at 5 chapters, and it's a game and romance story (something like SAO)
    Working on 2 novels at the same time is weird, i know, but i really wanna do the second story more than the first story in terms of manga, but I'm willing to do which ever ^_^

If you enjoy making manga for the fun of it, message me if you are interested and we can talk something out :^) I really wanna collaborate with a manga artist and see how this would turn out!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking to collaborate with a manga artist for my novel(s)

Are you still looking for an artist? If you are, I guess you could say I'm game. If you want to see what I can do beforehand, I'm on deviantArt, though a lot of that stuff is old. More recent stuff looks like a whole other artist had drawn it, but I'm rambling. Keep writing and best of luck.
    http://creator-kun.deviantart.com/gallery/

New Reply