Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 553 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach 553 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 553 Spoilers Discussion

The chapter's out.

I don't know how I should feel. I'm happy that captain can use Bankai and can fight at full power. But I don't want it to be this much of a stomp.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553

still not satisfied with the result pretty much the captains are still useless against the quincies i mean those who stole their bankai are not even in the top position

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553

still not satisfied with the result pretty much the captains are still useless against the quincies i mean those who stole their bankai are not even in the top position
    you're not satisfied with what? It just looked like two captain one-shotted their enemys? Of course i'm well aware that they didn't use their Vollständig yet and might still overpower the captains. I really don't know, which chapter you just read.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

As I thought, they'll all become Vaizards for a moment and that's how they'll beat them. Hitsugaya looks bad-ass hollowfied.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not such a big fan on how suddenly powerful they become, even to a point where Hitsu seem like he one-shotted Cang Du, but I gotta agree with how different and intimidating Hitsu looked hollowfied.
    Just kinda wish the battle isn't going to end the way the chapter did.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess hitsu didnt had the time to read the terms and conditions mentioned on the pill from uruhara

Moreover, being a bit hollowfied is good as they might get regeneration

visit me here

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that this topic is opened i can go more in depth to why i did not like it and not spoil it for the rest.

1- I don't like it as the captains whent from fodder to turning those dudes into fodders...

2- Frosty could not even stand and was close to slice from end to end but now he is up and running like nothing happened.

The only explanation it got to nr.1 is that they goot a boost because they are in holow bankai mode... But really... How much can it bloody be?

I really hope that in the next chapter the bad guys bust out and have a real fight. Frosty should obviously drop from the sky and somebody else should step in to defend him and the assasin babe, the fat guy is not going to do much asside from getting owned in 1 swing.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It isn't he nature of toshiros bankai though. I stand by my conviction that he will be the strongest shinigami in time. Soifon I don't get but I don't mind her so no worries. The fodder part. They had a plan, it was ruined by urahara. It's not like they came back from being wounded to hurt stern ritters that were uninjured. They were hurt by the hollowfication as toshiro points out so they at least we're on even grounds.
    Toshiro ftw. Badass bankai.
    Meh

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

2- Frosty could not even stand and was close to slice from end to end but now he is up and running like nothing happened.
    It actually depicts how powerful the "fusion" between a Shinigami and a Hollow is. And I like it.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    As I thought, they'll all become Vaizards for a moment and that's how they'll beat them. Hitsugaya looks bad-ass hollowfied.
    lol, were the hell did you get Hollowfied Hitsugaya lol funny,
    read teh chapter again please, Soi FOn bankai is still the same as it was 2 years ago, meaning that the pill only Regained their Bankai, THe Change in Hitsuyagas Bankai was most likely Due to the Training he did in Shikai and that he never actually Mastered his bankai like ichigo, Its just a Lvl up Bankai version of Toshiro. And the reason he is standing and Soi fon is not is because he patched up the Sliced bazz-b did with his Ice, and The Hole you think you see in his Eye it looks like a Target radar of some sort.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter just didn't make any sense... Hitsugaya should have been dead from the wounbd he recieved from Bazz_b, but now not only he manages to stand, but also to activate Bankai, while Shinigami shouldn't be able to do this, when they are gravely injured.
    And suddenly Hitsugaya manages to one-shot Cang-Du... I just hope that in the next chapter Hitsugaya would be fingered to death for talking big.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Bro, you serious?
    is called common sense lol, Why dont you re-read it and see the panel with Soi fon, she still has her original bankai after taking the pill, meaning the pill does not change anything besides regaining the Bankai. What toshiro went throught is the same thing ichigo did when he gain new looks when he faught Ginjo

Toshiro seems to haev Patched up his Injuries with His Ice, and finally thought of using His Ice as a Armor or the sort, My Guess is he has finally Mastered His Bankai. Thats why Kubo has given him the new look.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    is called common sense lol, Why dont you re-read it and see the panel with Soi fon, she still has her original bankai after taking the pill, meaning the pill does not change anything besides regaining the Bankai. What toshiro went throught is the same thing ichigo did when he gain new looks when he faught Ginjo

Toshiro seems to haev Patched up his Injuries with His Ice, and finally thought of using His Ice as a Armor or the sort, My Guess is he has finally Mastered His Bankai. Thats why Kubo has given him the new look.
    The only common sense would be that you're slightly blind. http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/17 Another form of common sense in Bleach is that a mask on the face represents someone who has some connection to a Hollow.

21. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is getting too predictable :/ now the SR will use Vollständig, and the fight may be even or SR upper handed again... the only thing I liked was Hitsugayas's look, pretty cool, but still nothing happens...

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast