Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 553 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 553 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    is called common sense lol, Why dont you re-read it and see the panel with Soi fon, she still has her original bankai after taking the pill, meaning the pill does not change anything besides regaining once Bankai. What toshiro went throught is the same thing ichigo did when he gain new looks when he faught Ginjo
    The irony in you telling someone to reread the chapter(s).

Bottom Page
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The only common sense would be that you're slightly blind. http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/17 Another form of common sense in Bleach is that a mask on the face represents someone who has some connection to a Hollow.
    sigh, there no use with your type, Thats just the new design. if you look at it again for god sake you can see that its tied to his Ice, and it actually looks like some sort of Helmet. there nothing Hollow Like to it at all. stop putting shit that inst actually there

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    is called common sense lol, Why dont you re-read it and see the panel with Soi fon, she still has her original bankai after taking the pill, meaning the pill does not change anything besides regaining the Bankai. What toshiro went throught is the same thing ichigo did when he gain new looks when he faught Ginjo

Toshiro seems to haev Patched up his Injuries with His Ice, and finally thought of using His Ice as a Armor or the sort, My Guess is he has finally Mastered His Bankai. Thats why Kubo has given him the new look.
    It is said that the pill hollowfies the bankai for a second though, so it's not like we can just ignore that either...the translation itself implies that Toushirou is using a small hollowfied version...I want to see the MS translation until I decide...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Bro, you serious?
    I agree with him, it is most likely just an ice mask, wich just point out Hitsu is now more "united" with his bankai.

p.s.
    Vollstanding incoming...or whatever they call it nowadays. (not interested in this two fights thou)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The irony in you telling someone to reread the chapter(s).
    the irony is that chapter Speech means nothing now since the poison didnt exactly do anything but remove the bankai. Urahara Explaination is now as useless. since nothing happened to Cang du

Quote Quote:
    I agree with him, it is most likely just an ice mask, wich just point out Hitsu is now more "united" with his bankai as he was pre timeskip.

p.s.
    Vollstanding incoming...or whatever they call it nowadays. (not interested in this two fights thou)
    Its just Kubo trying to troll people into thinking that Toshiro Hollowfied, but nonetheless im liking the new designs of his Complete Bankai

Quote Quote:
    It is said that the pill hollowfies the bankai for a second though, so it's not like we can just ignore that either...the translation itself implies that Toushirou is using a small hollowfied version...I want to see the MS translation until I decide...
    exactly for a sec, that sec which makes the Quincy medallion expell or return the Bankai to its original Owner, If you look closely you can see that no Hollowfication is going on since Soi Fon didnt get anything or any sort of Upgrade after taking the pill. Hollowfication is not something to take lightly because we all know what happens when Hollowfication takes place, the person goes out of Controll and destroys everything in his/her path. Urahara wont be doing anything that stupid much less now that he doesnt have the hygoku
    Last edited by daman246; October 16, 2013 at 03:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was interesting...
    I got the feeling that Histu...Hitsu...Histy...(Facepalm)...Iceman, is still weak from B-B´s flaming fingerpoke of doom. and it was his Bankai that held him together and held him up. He didn´t stood. He just asked the Huo...huyor...huyo...(second facepalm)...Frost, what to do and it helped him do it.
    (His hollowfied self was pretty awesome. like he turned to ice-cold death himself.)
    C.D is stuck in that tombstone unless B-B pokes him out and this will become a fight between the them and Iceman to even the odds.
    Since the Vandenreich have clearly demonstrated that they do not want to fight a bank-kai. Multiple times.
    Maybe we will see the reason for it now?
    And their vollständig forms of course. this should even the odds for a good fight.
    Also. BG9 just turned a lot creepier with his potential Memetic Molester shot...(I mean come on, the robe was open, he was doing god knows what with Soifon through all those tentacles... in fact he is made from them. If that doesn´t scream memetic molester then I don´t know what does. I mean look at that! http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/6)
    But I have to say that It being nuked felt sweet, and I got the hunch that we won´t see any more of BG9 since it was such a perfect one-liner from Soifon that I can´t see a continuation of that kind of fight.
    If Kubo does, then it will just be the same as Bakakaya´s (wait... that doesn´t sound right) final words and survival...
    ...oh wait...
    never mind, we might see BG9 again, analyzing the nuke blast and really torn up or in its vollständig... (can machines pull that off)

Other than that, it was pretty good.
    Now both sides has been one-shooting each other for good measure. now for the real fight.

Bankai vs Vollenständig in the final war.

Place your bets.
    Last edited by Nanozom; October 16, 2013 at 03:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, yeah I feel like the tables were turned a bit too far just now. Sui Feng is in such a state she shouldn't even be able to use her Bankai at all, training or no. Same goes for Hitsugaya, his sword was sheared in two, and he got like, 3rd degree burns running across him. Well, obviously the Captains weren't going to get their Bankais back just to receive further ass kicking, I just think they got it a little too easy. But that all depends on what happens next chapter. I highly doubt BG9's dead, although maybe he's damaged and next chapter we'll get to see what's under that helmet. I also suspect Cang Du's going to come out injured but alive. Whether or not Hitsugaya finishes him, Bazz-B's still knocking about to prove what he was saying earlier.

I'm not sure how it'll play out, but as I've been thinking for the past however many chapters, the Wandenreich losing here doesn't make sense. They can't get their elites killed off, then come back later and take on even stronger opponents.

Also, Urahara said this Hollowfication was temporary, so does that mean that as soon as it wears off the Quincy can start stealing them again? And I wasn't sure at first, but yeah now I think Hitsugaya's Bankai is slightly changed by the Hollow power, since it looks completely different to when Cang Du had it. He's not a Vaizard though, his Bankai has just got a bit more monstrous. It's not a Hollow mask, just his Bankai mimicking one. Can't see any difference in Sui Feng's though. I would like to see Komamura's Bankai with the difficult to spell name in a Hollowfied version. Or just Komamura in general, see what he's learned from Uncle Scooby.
    Last edited by NoOneInParticular; October 16, 2013 at 03:41 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's stop this bashing. What the hell happened all of the sudden?

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Talk about a crucifiction. This arc is full of this religous tone that seems like a throwback to ww2. Soi-Fong was barely conscious but pulled out the bankai. People, make up your minds! You want a fight, but complain the battles are one sided. Well the Quincy steal bankai for a reason! Now we see why!

Anyway, Toshiro's half hollow look is killer. Or was it just the new "complete bankai" he was said to have mastered? Probably a combination of both. I like that it seems like its an ice armor with little wings on his head, reminds me of Thors helmet.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    I agree with him, it is most likely just an ice mask, wich just point out Hitsu is now more "united" with his bankai.

p.s.
    But Hitsugaya himself stated that it came out hollowfied.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Cang Du's soul body rejected it or something? I was thinking that Cang Du was poisoned and he won't be able to battle,but it seems that his body just rejected that impure Bankai.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Also, Urahara said this Hollowfication was temporary, so does that mean that as soon as it wears off the Quincy can start stealing them again?
    I think that's true, unless they are working on something that would somehow counter the Quincy medallion...but who knows...the "temporary" might mean a little longer than we thought

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Also, Urahara said this Hollowfication was temporary, so does that mean that as soon as it wears off the Quincy can start stealing them again?
    It means that they'll have to beat them in that time's window. It doesn't seem impossible seeing how Hitsugaya handled that douche so easily.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 553 Discussion / 554 Predictions

Those Captains won't be stupid to use their Bankai again against them after the hollowification wears off and Quincy can't just steal them whenever they want.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It means that they'll have to beat them in that time's window. It doesn't seem impossible seeing how Hitsugaya handled that douche so easily.
    True, but Bazz-B likely won't be so easy. Sui Feng's used her Bankai once already. I'm sure with the year's training she can use it more freely, but in her condition I doubt she can use it again for now.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare of heaven 0 View Post
    Those Captains won't be stupid to use their Bankai again against them after the hollowification wears off and Quincy can't just steal them whenever they want.
    No, but it puts them back in the position they were in two chapters ago, where they were being manhandled effortlessly.

New Reply
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast