Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 553 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 553 Discussion / 554 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    But Hitsugaya himself stated that it came out hollowfied.
    nowhere in the chapter did Hitsuyaga say that he hollowfied or anything remotely close to it.

as you can see, the Hole is just a part of his ear/mask design
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553/18
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553/17

dont worry tho i would have believe it was hollowfication too if it wasnt for the fact that SOi fon didnt get any sort of Hollow like Designs or anything close to it, and the fact that once you hollowfied you go crazy
    Last edited by daman246; October 16, 2013 at 03:48 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 553 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post

exactly for a sec, that sec which makes the Quincy medallion expell or return the Bankai to its original Owner, If you look closely you can see that no Hollowfication is going on since Soi Fon didnt get anything or any sort of Upgrade after taking the pill. Hollowfication is not something to take lightly because we all know what happens when Hollowfication takes place, the person goes out of Controll and destroys everything in his/her path. Urahara wont be doing anything that stupid much less now that he doesnt have the hygoku
    It's not complete hollowification,Urahara clearly said that a little of hollow's power would be absorbed and that it'd just dissapear after a period of time.This is not totally like what happened to the Vizards.
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; October 16, 2013 at 03:52 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

nowhere in the chapter did Hitsuyaga say that he hollowfied or anything remotely close to it.
    It's on the page in one of your links...so actually he does mention it...I think it's hollowfication, because there's a mask, and only the bankai part gets hollowfied for a small time, and not the shinigami soul...if it would be the shinigami soul, then they would go crazy

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post

No, but it puts them back in the position they were in two chapters ago, where they were being manhandled effortlessly.
    Yes,Ofcourse it does,But i was just saying that they will not use it again.They'd have to fight them in groups or do something else than just going "Bankai!!" against them,only to lose their Bankai once again.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

as you can see, the Hole is just a part of his ear/mask design
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553/18
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553/17

dont worry tho i would have believe it was hollowfication too if it wasnt for the fact that SOi fon didnt get any sort of Hollow like Designs or anything close to it, and the fact that once you hollowfied you go crazy
    Bro, it's a temporary hollowfication. Get over it.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, were the hell did you get Hollowfied Hitsugaya lol funny,
    read teh chapter again please, Soi FOn bankai is still the same as it was 2 years ago, meaning that the pill only Regained their Bankai, THe Change in Hitsuyagas Bankai was most likely Due to the Training he did in Shikai and that he never actually Mastered his bankai like ichigo, Its just a Lvl up Bankai version of Toshiro. And the reason he is standing and Soi fon is not is because he patched up the Sliced bazz-b did with his Ice, and The Hole you think you see in his Eye it looks like a Target radar of some sort.
    I disagree. The way Hitsugaya spoke after he gained that mask strongly suggested that it was indeed a Hollowfication. Sure, Soi Fon's Bankai was still the same and she didn't appear to Hollowfy, but Aizen once stated that different individuals Hollowfy at different rates; it could be that Soi Fon is more resistant to the transformation than Hitsugaya.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Bro, it's a temporary hollowfication. Get over it.
    sigh, the fact is your not understanding anything dude, if it was hollowfication as you think it is, then why didnt soi fon also Hollowfy,
    You cant have 1 hollowfy and not the other, Its obvious that Toshiro finally Mastered his Bankai and that this is kubo New Design, stop being a fanboy and think for a sec.'

Quote Quote:
    I disagree. The way Hitsugaya spoke after he gained that mask strongly suggested that it was indeed a Hollowfication. Sure, Soi Fon's Bankai was still the same and she didn't appear to Hollowfy, but Aizen once stated that different individuals Hollowfy at different rates; it could be that Soi Fon is more resistant to the transformation than Hitsugaya.
    the sentence were Toshiro said that the bankai will hollowfied for a sec can also means when that the bankai return to him, that sec allowed him to regain his Bankai= so this is what urahara meant. something like that

But nonetheless i can already see the next 2 chapters. Volstandig, and toshiro on the floor once again. and Isshin and possibly Ryuken showing up on chapter 555.
    Last edited by daman246; October 16, 2013 at 04:05 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the sentence were Toshiro said that the bankai will hollowfied for a sec can also means when it return to him, that sec allowed him to get his Bankai back.
    If you look at the link you posted to p17, Hitsugaya says "Oh well, I'll have to go this way"; he's saying that he doesn't like his Hollowfied form, but he'll have to take on that appearance for the moment.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

sigh, the fact is your not understanding anything dude, if it was hollowfication as you think it is, then why didnt soi fon also Hollowfy,
    You cant have 1 hollowfy and not the other, Its obvious that Toshiro finally Mastered his Bankai and that this is kubo New Design, stop being a fanboy and think for a sec.'
    Her Bankai IS hollowfied. http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/8 Read the first panel. Jesus.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so if fights happens to be this stupidly onesided, i'll be like... UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED. I'm hoping for a Volstandwhatever next week.

Well, wait. Who am I trying to kid anyway. This is Bleach. Fights's been always a nonsense here.
    Last edited by Zaikuya; October 16, 2013 at 04:10 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, a combo of hollow and his new full bankai. Probably not seeing hollow on Soi-Fong be ause her bankai covers her face anyway. If the fights are predictable, whyre people still reading bleach? No one knows what will become of BG9 and Cang Du. So just stop pretending things are over.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Her Bankai IS hollowfied. http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/8 Read the first panel. Jesus.
    sigh i give up, il just wait for you to see realize it next week.

This is what it says,
    The connection is not working properly, what happened? The Hollowfied Bankai is impairing your Body Fuctions.

This sentence doesnt make any sense as BG9 says what happened just to say The hollowfied Bankai is Impairing your Body functions in the next panel.
    either he is talking to himself or Mangapanda got this all wrong

Quote Quote:
    Yea, a combo of hollow and his new full bankai. Probably not seeing hollow on Soi-Fong be ause her bankai covers her face anyway. If the fights are predictable, whyre people still reading bleach? No one knows what will become of BG9 and Cang Du. So just stop pretending things are over.
    theres no Hole in her to suggest any sort of Hollowfication, thats why i know that Toshiros Hole is just a new Designs by Kubo to show us the Progression Toshiro has made on his Bankai, and that Training his Shikai was not in vain.
    Last edited by daman246; October 16, 2013 at 04:14 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys are jumping to conclusion a bit to quick. We have no idea what has happened to the quincies yet. And if I had to guess I'd say that they are anything but finished. Also Bazz B is the one who made a mockery of Hitsugaya and so we don't know if he will be much weaker than the current hitsugaya who seems to be overpowering the quincy. Also it is quite logical that the table be turned once a plan someone is heavily relying on crumbles in an instant.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    Okay, so if fights happens to be this stupidly onesided, i'll be like... UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED. I'm hoping for a Volstandwhatever next week.

Well, wait. Who am I trying to kid anyway. This is Bleach. Fights's been always a nonsense here.
    Way to exaggerate when in this chapter something happened that caught the Quincies off guard...it's not as nonsensical as you seem to make it, and at this point Volstandig is pretty much guaranteed for the next portion of the fight, I just hope we will see someone else too next week...

Kubo seems to have recognized the mistakes he made during the Arrancar fights, but it feels a bit too fast, when he only concentrates on two people...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a question:

What in the world is "She Jin Zhao"?
    The thing Cang Du summoned to fight Hi...(Deep sigh "Why does his name need to be so complicated?)... Iceman.
    It looked like a large eel or serpent.
    Was that Cang Du´s Vollenständig?

Does anyone here have any clue of what that was?

New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast