Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

30 22.22%
  • Good

45 33.33%
  • Meh.

30 22.22%
  • Bad

6 4.44%
  • Awful

24 17.78%
New Reply
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    In Naruto's case, I doubt it.

You've learned that Naruto evolves through battles, embrace that notion already. And of course he's supposed to be cool, the manga's coming to an end and it's time for the main character to shine.
    I don't, though. He's gotten tired in less than a day before. He's lasted this long mainly thanks to the Kyuubi and even some other bijuu. Hashirama has gone for a full day without collapsing or showing too much exhaustion. Naruto might beat Madara in stamina or chakra, but I don't think he comes close to Hashirama. The only thing that'd keep Naruto going would be willpower. If Madara had Naruto's willpower, he wouldn't have collapsed when he and Hashirama finally made peace.

That's not evolving though. Naruto shouldn't have to be asspull cool, nor should we be going "omg he's cool" NOW. More like, "wootwoot he's still so cool," given that his coolness was established before the war. We'll disagree here, most likely, but his coolness ebbed away as the war arc started and progressed, with very few bouts of coolness here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    The chakra arms were just chakra after all too. So the biju shroud which consists of pure chakra should allow him to form some rasengan too. I would like to reference to the first time Naruto fought the white Zetzu after he learned RM.

The biju can form the bijudama in front of their mouth, put some sense into that. :P
    Yeah, but Naruto didn't make them in chakra shroud far away from his body. He made them out of the chakra shroud. Probably important if he has to deal with chakra body and all.

Close to their body, not meters away. \m/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

and I should say , The chakra automatically response to Naruto will , so even his control over it has no value , because he could heal Shikamaru from distance and even without he knew about it ...

so it is like think >> Naruto thinks : " Its good to have 9 Rasenagan in QB tails " and then chakra automatically response to his will .....

at least it was something that kishi himself said in past two chapter ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

No, it just works as Kishi wants it to.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't, though. He's gotten tired in less than a day before. He's lasted this long mainly thanks to the Kyuubi and even some other bijuu. Hashirama has gone for a full day without collapsing or showing too much exhaustion. Naruto might beat Madara in stamina or chakra, but I don't think he comes close to Hashirama. The only thing that'd keep Naruto going would be willpower. If Madara had Naruto's willpower, he wouldn't have collapsed when he and Hashirama finally made peace.

That's not evolving though. Naruto shouldn't have to be asspull cool, nor should we be going "omg he's cool" NOW. More like, "wootwoot he's still so cool," given that his coolness was established before the war. We'll disagree here, most likely, but his coolness ebbed away as the war arc started and progressed, with very few bouts of coolness here and there.
    When? Back when he was training to perfect the FRS he made 1000 clones and continued to progress. I'm actually afraid to find out how many clones he can make now, totally ignoring Kurama. Maybe he's not on Hashirama's level yet, but I'd say he's pretty damn close, as far as chakra pool is concerned.

Well, if you wish to view it as an asspull, that's also an approach. But considering how many feats he showed throughout the war without us having not seen the training for them, they could all be called asspulls.
    Last edited by Roman; October 19, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So if obito is defeated, what will happen to the bijuus? will they be released? I think they will have to be release, in order for conflict to flourish between sasuke and naruto, in regards to whether or not they should be erased from the shinobi world

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member helios_shin's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

the end is near !!!!!

everybody is nice and beautiful, that's the lesson behind this great(in the beginning because now...) manga

so in the end we're going to see everybody drink, dance and kiss each others as in Asterix or One piece... pffffffffffffffffffffff

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that Kakashi can see what Obito is able to see and to hear what He says I don't find it strange, considering that this had already happened when Obito saw the death of Rin.
    The thing that I did not like is the sword of Rikudou had the shape of the code of the dna. In In In the truth only two thing could make me change the judment about that sword.
    The first thing is if maybe in the next chapter (although unlikely) we will know that somehow it was that sword that made the illusion that Obito saw.
    Infact from what Obito says here http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/651/6, the sword in someway contains the sould and the will of Rikudou, for this reason that sword could be considered alive.
    I think that could be a possibility, even if it is unlikely, I think this from this pages http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/651/8, the frame in which Obito brings the sword and from it came a “!”.

The second and last reason that I would give a positive opinion of the sword is the case in the next chapters we will discover that Rikudou used this sword to transmit the chakra to other men. In fact we know so far as the right to use the chakra should be the prerogative of Rikudou (and / or any brothers and sisters) and his descendants, while all other men should not, however, have had the right to use the chakras, such as Rock Lee.

However, I do not think that it was the sword, but most likely Madara, in fact having accumulated enough cells of Hashirama I think Madara will be able to use the sage mode, so I believe that Madara used a Tsukyomi with his EMS or a genjutsu with the Rinnengan in sage mode (in fact, the Sage Mode also enhances the genjutsu, not only the ninjutsu and the taijutsu).
    Anyways, a first superficial reading might seem like Naruto is under illusion http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/651/12, but if we make a careful reading one can notice that the last image is created by superimposing the images of Obito and Naruto, as if to say that Obito would have become like Naruto, if He instead of returning to Madara he would have returned to Konoha, just like Obito sees in his illusion (as I mentioned He would have made ​​from Madara or from the sword).

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Gats
    Do I really need to say that everyone has their own point of view of the manga and can share it respectfully, that there is no point to bash people for their opinion ? Let's stick to the topic, thanks.
    Last edited by Gats; October 20, 2013 at 02:19 PM.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but Naruto didn't make them in chakra shroud far away from his body. He made them out of the chakra shroud. Probably important if he has to deal with chakra body and all.

So I have a question, what does it matter the distance if he's still in control of the chakra which makes the technique?

That's like saying if he makes a chakra arm far away from his body, it would be odd if he made a Rasengan with it.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think it matters not how far away his chakra is from his body. I am under the impression that he is gaining a lot more control over his chakra regardless of distance. He did call his friends via chakra link from handing out his chakra earlier. And since the Kurama shroud is still touching his body, It's not too farfetched to say that he would have significantly more control to mould rasengans with.

He is the sage in the making after all ^_^
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why people are making a big deal about the sword, really. I mean first, when he fully controlled the jyuubi after absorbing it, he was able to make the black orb into a shape of the shakujo, which was one of the Sage's weapons. It's most likely an imitation, much like Obito thinks he's the Sage's second coming. I'm not surprised he's making this "dna sword" out of those black stuff as well and calling it THE weapon containing the will of the sage.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mbacarra View Post
    I don't know why people are making a big deal about the sword, really. I mean first, when he fully controlled the jyuubi after absorbing it, he was able to make the black orb into a shape of the shakujo, which was one of the Sage's weapons. It's most likely an imitation, much like Obito thinks he's the Sage's second coming. I'm not surprised he's making this "dna sword" out of those black stuff as well and calling it THE weapon containing the will of the sage.
    The problem herein lies in the story telling

in 1 version you have the sage who created the world

in version 2 you have the sage who was born in an already existing world with powers because his mother ate a fruit.

DNA Sword makes no sense with Version 2(the most recent)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    and I should say , The chakra automatically response to Naruto will , so even his control over it has no value , because he could heal Shikamaru from distance and even without he knew about it ...

so it is like think >> Naruto thinks : " Its good to have 9 Rasenagan in QB tails " and then chakra automatically response to his will .....

at least it was something that kishi himself said in past two chapter ....
    its more like the chakra is apart of his body, he didn't think the 9 rasengan, if you read it again you see that he formed seals.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sentazar View Post
    The problem herein lies in the story telling

in version 2 you have the sage who was born in an already existing world with powers because his mother ate a fruit.

DNA Sword makes no sense with Version 2(the most recent)

obito was metaphorically speaking ...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sentazar View Post
    It's said that he created NINJA world

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFury View Post
    It's said that he created NINJA world
    and the juubi is described as the progenitor of ... what was it? "everything"? and now we know it's a tree that is the 'host of a sealed god'. either everything is crazy inconsistent or there's a lot more to the story than shinju --> juubi -->bijuu.

New Reply
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast