Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

30 22.22%
  • Good

45 33.33%
  • Meh.

30 22.22%
  • Bad

6 4.44%
  • Awful

24 17.78%
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 651 Discussion / 652 Predictions

by the way, how did obito not absorb sasuke's sword?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jalel's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dragon Ball Z Naruto is becoming haxed with overpower and explosions, bye bye tactics, ninja skills and surprise effect, welcome home explosions, monsters and other bijudama mega over 9000 rasengan !
    but seriously, every vilain will die from a rasengan? so what's the point of creating/mastering jutsus if a rasegan is sufficient?
    I only want to get over with that obito/tobi arc and get back to madara, at least he's a vilain, a real one...
    something else, hashirama, in two chapters, went from god of shinobis, over 9000 unbeatable god to a naruto fodder who only wants to destroy the tree? come on kishi, we know naruto is the hero and the 9 groopies are his friends but come on, the guy is the god of all shinobi, he masters every thing...
    and don't even get me on the yellow flash, in a normal situation, it wold have been, hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen and yondaime that fights obito and madara since they have the power, the energy (hashi masters nature energy) and the war experience and tactics....and the other guys with big guns and explosions handle the tree since the tree mission is a destruction mission and the the obito mission is a capture/kill the vilain with a great tactic...
    anyway, if you want to protect your friends, don't get them involved in your fight, you have 9 tails, you can handle 9 rasengan by your self..."fan work"

please, let's edo tensei rin for god's sake and let Madara handle the vilain position (at least he's a vilain and he knows it)

yeah and obito does NOT have rinnegan, does NOT have mangekyō sharingan so he can NOt predict others movements or attacks and can NOt absorb their attacks or something, because you know, when it's your time to die, you don't need eyes power or infinite energy or speed or black thingy thing that protects you from simultaneous attack from naruto, sasuke, kyuubi and susano'o, you just die crying like a little girl...

mind blowing logic !
    Last edited by Jalel; October 16, 2013 at 03:16 AM.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell did i just read...
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

5. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

It's okay Obito, it's not like you have a Rinnegan that could easily absorb that attack. The DNA sword that created the world (which looks unimaginably stupid), was broken by some random ass new combination sword. Because that totally make since.

At least I could laugh at his fantasy

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito loses relises that the good will always win, Madara swoops in now taking over the Bijuu, before Obito dies he does something too either Madara or Bijuu so Naruto and the gang can win and stop the Genjutsu something like this will happen i guess and just before Obito dies he brings backk all the people he killed hahahahaah

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how Obito has two of the most powerful Doujutsu eyes ever but doesn't use them. It's ironic how powerful he is and yet he only literally needed his eyes to evade this attack. Oh well, I guess we can interpret that he can't use them because he's a Jin now (or some similar reason), just like he couldn't use Rinnegan when he controlled other Jins.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was absolutely hilarious. The second that I saw chakra cloak Tenten, I lost it. It seems like Kishimoto is not hiding the fact that he's shooting straight for the younger demographic anymore. I mean I guess the recent chapters are a large indicator that, however, there's no denying it at this point. That was the equivalent of a Final Fantasy boss battle except with an extra amount of cheese stuffed in there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Obito loses relises that the good will always win, Madara swoops in now taking over the Bijuu, before Obito dies he does something too either Madara or Bijuu so Naruto and the gang can win and stop the Genjutsu something like this will happen i guess and just before Obito dies he brings backk all the people he killed hahahahaah
    I don't know why kishi decide to make Naruto a useless copy of DBZ in the end of Pein arc ....

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    This was absolutely hilarious. The second that I saw chakra cloak Tenten, I lost it. It seems like Kishimoto is not hiding the fact that he's shooting straight for the younger demographic anymore. I mean I guess the recent chapters are a large indicator that, however, there's no denying it at this point. That was the equivalent of a Final Fantasy boss battle except with an extra amount of cheese stuffed in there.
    and how all of those comrade reached Naruto in the same time and in a blink of eye !? Just don't think about it to much ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who don't know, next week is the 14th anniversary of the Naruto series. It's getting the cover and lead color pages in WSJ.

Anyway, this is basically the Naruto equivalent of Team Gurren forming the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in TTGL. I'm curious to find out how things will progress from here... It's hard to imagine what Kishimoto could do that would be more of a climactic attack than Naruto, Sasuke, and the surviving Rookies using Susano'o-Kurama to unleash a Nine-Fold Friendship Rasengan and then slice the villain with the Sword of Kagutsuchi.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It's funny how Obito has two of the most powerful Doujutsu eyes ever but doesn't use them. It's ironic how powerful he is and yet he only literally needed his eyes to evade this attack. Oh well, I guess we can interpret that he can't use them because he's a Jin now (or some similar reason), just like he couldn't use Rinnegan when he controlled other Jins.
    That's such a lame execuse for that fuck-up of an author putting so much plot induced stupidity into a character. A ten year old child with some minimum of imagination could habe obliterated all of the shinobi alliance within a minute or two. That's how powerful Obito was at the end, which makes this weird outcome even more absurd. I don't root villains normaly, but even I have some compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    For those who don't know, next week is the 14th anniversary of the Naruto series. It's getting the cover and lead color pages in WSJ.
    So he was forced into creating this "end of the series" battle cliffhanger for an anniversary? Lame, if true. Could explain some of the weird plot choiices of the last couple months though.
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 16, 2013 at 03:31 AM.
    Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    We've never seen Obito use any of the Six Paths abilities, have we? He's only able to use Outer Path skills, which is probably his limit, either because he only has one Rinnegan or because he didn't have time to master it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was lame...this last arc takes everything that Naruto achieved and change it into something so simple that everyone would be able to use it faster...and maybe better...now what happened??? Rasengan became kids trick...even Lee who can't use any ninjutsu is able to control big ass rasengan mixed with natural energy power...that's just stupida and truth is that Naruto could just use tails to attack barrier first and then Sasuke with sword like he did...now it looks like Naruto is just there to lend everyone his power....SAD.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    That's such a lame execuse for that fuck-up of an author putting so much plot induced stupidity into a character. A ten year old child with some minimum of imagination could habe obliterated all of the shinobi alliance within a minute or two. That's how powerful Obito was at the end, which makes this weird outcome even more absurd. I don't root villains normaly, but even I have some compassion.
    Maybe Kishimoto is also bored with Obito's character so much that he forgot the basic move of evading simply to just end him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I think this did it for a lot of people. I fail to make sense of most of the events that have just occurred.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

should of seen this coming when madara susano'd those wood clones
    does kishi still have any creative juices left. all I ask for is new moves doesnt matter big or small just new new new new new new

New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast