Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 725 Discussion / 726 Prediction

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 725 Discussion / 726 Prediction- NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by BlkHorus View Post
    I don't know fully about that, I mean we did get to see quite a bit from Law when he fought Smoker on PH. We didn't see much of him when fighting Vergo though. Not saying that to mean that we won't see the fighting between Law and DD, but we may get more than expected since we still don't know how DD's ability fully works. And this fight could be a good way to learn more of how DD fights. Furthermore, I'm thinking that Law seriously has an idea of what to do to defeat DD...though it may not work right now. With Burgess in the picture, I really think that we are going to see Luffy fight Burgess...but that may be out of reach at the moment because a fight between those two would really mean that a captain of one crew messed with a crewmate of another and would bring BB to go after the SH. Personally, I would love to see that since Luffy has been making a more enemies since he entered the NW. He already has one Yonkou after him, then to have BB after his crew and the WG wanting to destroy him....that would make a decent threat to them as pirates.

I don't think it will be Luffy. If anything, Law might move their fight to the coliseum in order to draw in more chaos or to expose DD as he is to the people after Law learns more about what happened. That could bring more fighers in the mix or just make things worst and thus enters Luffy to take
    on DD.
    I don't know fully about that, I mean we did get to see quite a bit from Law when he fought Smoker on PH. We didn't see much of him when fighting Vergo though. Not saying that to mean that we won't see the fighting between Law and DD, but we may get more than expected since we still don't know how DD's ability fully works. And this fight could be a good way to learn more of how DD fights. Furthermore, I'm thinking that Law seriously has an idea of what to do to defeat DD...though it may not work right now. With Burgess in the picture, I really think that we are going to see Luffy fight Burgess...but that may be out of reach at the moment because a fight between those two would really mean that a captain of one crew messed with a crewmate of another and would bring BB to go after the SH. Personally, I would love to see that since Luffy has been making a more enemies since he entered the NW. He already has one Yonkou after him, then to have BB after his crew and the WG wanting to destroy him....that would make a decent threat to them as pirates.

I don't think it will be Luffy. If anything, Law might move their fight to the coliseum in order to draw in more chaos or to expose DD as he is to the people after Law learns more about what happened. That could bring more fighers in the mix or just make things worst and thus enters Luffy to take on DD.
    Law definitely does not want to take DD back to Dressrosa, the whole point of him fighting DD 1 on 1 straight on is to buy the SH time; I think most of the fighters are going to be involved regardless for the fact that the marines are going to show up and start arresting known pirates and criminals, or who knows.. This thing can play out many different ways. I'm guessing Fuji is going straight for the SH since law stated the he has an alliance with the SH and left DD deal with law;after all isn't that why the marines are there to begin with?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

From apforums about this week magazine preview page
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234entak View Post
    Its essentially hyping us for the next chapter: "the fight with joker will reach even greater intensity!!".
    Also it mentions the colour chapter cover next week.
    I wonder if it is a bit spoilerish. It's good if we see some continuation of the fight (and hopefully a bit of revelation about their past). From the flashback of Momo, I guess DoFlamingo also had some kind of trauma when he was young that make him thinking that way. It's probably related to him quitting being a celestial dragon. Also he realized that Violet plan failed and he couldn't capture Ceasar back, so he must start to be really pissed. I'm really worried about Law now.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Siwa's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it will be Luffy. If anything, Law might move their fight to the coliseum in order to draw in more chaos or to expose DD as he is to the people after Law learns more about what happened. That could bring more fighers in the mix or just make things worst and thus enters Luffy to take on DD.
    this what i think will happen: the final round start, luffy is about to get attacked by burgess, then barto tried to protect him, but he was to weak for burgess and get knocked out, luffy then fight burgess...to be continue....

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drakrami View Post
    There's no way in hell Rebecca's joining strawhats. You don't realize she looks 90% like Nami??

People always say either of these things to new characters.... either they will join the crew or they are Sabo. I think it's a safer bet in this case to say Rebecca is Sabo.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonballz66 View Post
    Yes, Ivankov changed Sabo into Rebecca. Now it all makes sense.
    XD XD XD hawhawhawhawhawhaw........

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lostromos's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope nobody forgot CP-0 , those dudes are still arround and we dont know what they are doing.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lostromos View Post
    I hope nobody forgot CP-0 , those dudes are still arround and we dont know what they are doing.
    Yeah. I almost forgot about them.

How will the Strawhats handle this? Dealing with Joker's Crew, Fujitora, and the CP-0?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    How will the Strawhats handle this? Dealing with Joker's Crew, Fujitora, and the CP-0?
    I think they'll have just enough allies to barely survive. Gladiators, imprisoned fighters, dwarves, couple of members of Dofla's crew (Violet, potentially Bellamy)... Then possibly a large part Dressrosa population once the toy fruit user is defeated. Maybe some other unexpected help. Maybe there will even be a group that won't be allied to SH as much as against Dofla.

I don't know about CP-0, or whether they should be some powerhouses. I expect marines will be overwhelmed by trying to contain the chaos that will start once the plot starts peaking.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

You think they will be able to defeat Donquixote's Crew?

I think the Strawhats will just escape Dressrosa once they rescue the samurai. And they will not acquire the Mera Mera Fruit. I don't know what Law will do.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Strawhats will just escape Dressrosa once they rescue the samurai. And they will not acquire the Mera Mera Fruit. I don't know what Law will do.
    So, you are practically saying that the StrawHats will run before their enemy ?

Never ever see that happening in OP (may be except Shabondy and that was not the same thing).

I don't know for the Mera Mera no Mi (or Luffy gonna take it or Burgess gonna steal it) but our heroes will not run. Not with so many "potential allies" at the tournament !
    Spoiler show

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said something so simple. This arc is very complicated. What I think is, that after a lot of heavy fighting, Dofla is going to have to leave Dressrosa with his crew. I expect people will rebel against him. It's hard for me to see Dofla and his crew being completely beaten here.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly speaking, as things are right now, this will be a very difficult situation for the sh's

They lost 5 members. Would be cool to see aokiji show up and help the sh's do dispose of "evil" "doflamingo" thus accomplishing justice following his morals.

Also would be cool to see jimbei show up.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing we'll either see Jinbei or Aokiji show up, or maybe both. Given that the Straw Hats might have to face CP0, Donquixote family, and the Marines, they'll need a lot more firepower. I could see Dressrosa being similar to Water 7 as well, where someone gets kidnapped and the crew goes to save them as per Enies Lobby. I think that's one way Oda could do the 1-against-3 clash, especially with the allies that the Straw Hats make.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ace4's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

With Sanji gone I wonder who will fight against Diamante, Trebol and Pika. Ok if Luffy wasn't allowed to fight against one of them since he must go after the Captain Doflamingo then how will it end up? Will Zorro just rampage and cut through all of them similar to whisky peak? But they don't seem like small fry.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering the distances between the islands in the New World so far, Sanji and the others could return by the end of the day. Possibly together with Law's crew.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ace4 View Post
    With Sanji gone I wonder who will fight against Diamante, Trebol and Pika. Ok if Luffy wasn't allowed to fight against one of them since he must go after the Captain Doflamingo then how will it end up? Will Zorro just rampage and cut through all of them similar to whisky peak? But they don't seem like small fry.
    Sanji is not gone, he was simply injured a little bit.

And it's not gonna be StrawHats vs DD's family + CP0 + Marines

This island is going to be a total mess. With the rebellion army, all captured participants etc.
    One Fujitora will learn the truth about DD, he may change his goal.

But I'm sure of 1 thing, StrawHats will not leave the island to get some back up.
    Spoiler show

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member renders's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah I bet they will leave.Luffy and Donchinjao and the other contestants are gonna tear dressrosa apart
    ''The melody of logic always plays the note of truth''

New Reply
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast