Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 725 Discussion / 726 Prediction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belarus
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 725 Spoiler Discussion

I guess, that Kanjuro is in the same jail, as everybody. Fairies and Strawhats should save them

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter seems really nice, classic Oda san tease we get some small revelations and a big one, some interaction between Zoro and Barto- bro, all in all a good chapter!
    The three brothers

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

How fast u gotta be to catch one of the fairies?

it seem the spoiler is boring. but if we see Pica then 1 good thing so far.
    X drake is under Kaido not strange we kinda know this already.
    Don Chinjao in a prison with other pirates, it's kinda ridiculous. that Head of his should be able to crack that Jail's floor. you dont even need to break thee bars. And were are his "CHildren" and who forced them to go there. it just out my expectition to have Don Chinjao inside a priison i thought all the defeated ones are in Jail kinda thing but DOn Chinjao noo way. Even if hes tired and got his ass owned he has to put some fight. I mean we shoulda heared some noise or wall shake something for crying out loud.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHeeDeD View Post
    How fast u gotta be to catch one of the fairies?

it seem the spoiler is boring. but if we see Pica then 1 good thing so far.
    X drake is under Kaido not strange we kinda know this already.
    Don Chinjao in a prison with other pirates, it's kinda ridiculous. that Head of his should be able to crack that Jail's floor. you dont even need to break thee bars. And were are his "CHildren" and who forced them to go there. it just out my expectition to have Don Chinjao inside a priison i thought all the defeated ones are in Jail kinda thing but DOn Chinjao noo way. Even if hes tired and got his ass owned he has to put some fight. I mean we shoulda heared some noise or wall shake something for crying out loud.
    I think the main reason why DD is able to prison all these fighters, is because, they are already tired/injured from their fights. And maybe, they are trusting the nurses.
    As you can see here ==>http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/720/10

Don Chinjao is badly injured.
    Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's pointless to criticize Chinjao and others being imprisoned until we see more than just a few description lines from the chapter. Any number of things could have happened.

Hey guys, wanna eat? BAM! Prison!

We'll fix your wounds! BAM! Prison!

Maybe the inside is made of wapometal or something. I imagine even Chinjao's head would have trouble breaking through it, assuming it's thick enough.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

If oda made rebecca to use the observation haki he must send us a message and that message its more like ok everyone saying rebecca is weak ok look i boost her up now will you say that she is still weak? and to answer to that question i dont f4cking care about rebecca oda you can make her stronger than dd if you want i wont still care.

Right now iam a bit disapointed x-drake why man why you f4cking joined the army of that idiot kaido!!!
    I have a theory, we think that the pirates which have allied themselves with the yonkous are that really powerful?
    I think they true powers are overastamated and they are strong but not beasty strong as we think the reason behind all this is ppl is at least to my personal view Pirates they fight alone without allie themselves with one of the yonkous they have more fights since they are fighting alone for their survival. That means more battle experience no matter the battle result(wining or lose) thus they are forcing themselves to find new ways (technics) became stronger.
    Anyway they get stronger much faster compare to the pirates that working under yonkous. I think the big names who working under yonkous, their strenth progress is progressing very slow compare to the ones who facing the big waves of the new world alone because if you work under a feared man who ever that guy is it will be hard to find an opponent who wont give a sh1t about names and stuff and fight you. If everyone fears the name you work under you wont be able to get much stronger unless you will fight with another pirate who work under a yonkou and that might a very rare sight because noone wants to beat a guy who works under a yonkou because its defeat it will trigger a chain effect that might be damn hard to avoid and damn hard to stay alive.

The reason i said all of this is because i thought x-drake had the guts to go agaist kaido unless he doesnt have a hidden plan in motion to take kaido from the inside he is ruining stuff of him because i have him as a guy who doessnt give a sh1t about who the hell is the other guy and he just goes wild is he works under kaido its thrashes me the image i have him in my mind as a beasty guy. too bad
    Last edited by Don Chinjao; October 15, 2013 at 03:17 AM.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    If oda made rebecca to use the observation haki he must send us a message and that message its more like ok everyone saying rebecca is weak ok look i boost her up now will you saw that she is still weak? and to answer to that question i dont f4cking care about rebecca you can make her stronger than dd if you want i wont still care. Right now iam a bit disapointed x-drake why man why you f4cking joined the army of that idiot kaido!!!
    I have a theory, we think that the pirates which have allied themselves with the yonkous are that really powerful?
    I think they true powers are overastamated and they are strong but not beasty strong as we think the reason behind all this is ppl is at least to my personal view Pirates they fight alone without allie themselves with one of the yonkous they have more fights since they are fighting alone for their survival. That means more battle experience no matter the battle result(wining or lose) thus they are forcing themselves to find new ways (technics) became stronger.
    Anyway they get stronger much faster compare to the pirates that working under yonkous. I think the big names who working under yonkous, their strenth progress is progressing very slow compare to the ones who facing the big waves of the new world alone because if you work under a feared man who ever that guy is it will be hard to find an opponent who wont give a sh1t about names and stuff and fight you. If everyone fears the name you work under you wont be able to get much stronger unless you will fight with another pirate who work under a yonkou and that might a very rare sight because noone wants to beat a guy who works under a yonkou because its defeat it will trigger a chain effect that might be damn hard to avoid and damn hard to stay alive.
    Maybe Kaido is an ex-marine just like Drake. The Beast is ruthless when it comes to dealing with pirates- he killed Morias crew, he also can be reasoned with.
    Perhaps he was not pirate from the start but had some connection either to Marines or World Goverment. As for now he has badass name, he is feared by anyone that had any contact with him(maybe beside Shanks ) and we will get to see him at end of this arc most probably.
    Drake X wanted Kaidos attention so for me most probably he planned to become one of his top crew. Or maybe reason is as simple as Drake having Zoan that Kaido for some reason "loves" as it seems thus Drake X knowing that he might get an instant place in Kaidos crew when they meet up- so he provoked him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Or Drake is working undercover for WG. All kinds of possibilities.

Also, lol at Bartolomeo asking Zoro for an autograph.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Maybe Kaido is an ex-marine just like Drake. The Beast is ruthless when it comes to dealing with pirates- he killed Morias crew, he also can be reasoned with.
    Perhaps he was not pirate from the start but had some connection either to Marines or World Goverment. As for now he has badass name, he is feared by anyone that had any contact with him(maybe beside Shanks ) and we will get to see him at end of this arc most probably.
    Drake X wanted Kaidos attention so for me most probably he planned to become one of his top crew. Or maybe reason is as simple as Drake having Zoan that Kaido for some reason "loves" as it seems thus Drake X knowing that he might get an instant place in Kaidos crew when they meet up- so he provoked him.
    I think x-drake crew wasnt strong at all just average power guys with the 3 musketier like hats i guess thats the bad if you are stong captain with weak crew your crew cant back you up maybe since kaido is getting smiles from dd maybe x-drake using that to buff some of his crew at least thats something i would do if had working under a guy who want to overthrow one day buffing myself while iam in then beat the crap our of the enemy.

ps bart is gonna get an autograph from zoro i can see him drool all-over the place
    Last edited by Don Chinjao; October 15, 2013 at 03:28 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    I think x-drake crew wasnt strong at all just average power guys with the 3 musketier like hats i guess thats the bad if you are stong captain with weak crew your crew cant back you up maybe since kaido is getting smiles from dd maybe x-drake using that to buff some of his crew at least thats something i would do if had working under a guy who want to overthrow one day buffing myself while iam in then beat the crap our of the enemy.

ps bart is gonna get an autograph from zoro i can see him drool all-over the place
    Or Maybe Law asked X-Drake to work under Kaidou in order to learn more about Kaidou. And the right moment, he will turn side.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

Earlier in the Manga, Drake came to an Island owned by Kaidou.

Then a Member of Kaidou asked him to work for Kaidou, Drake got transformed... and the story stoped there.

It won't be surprising if he is under Kaidou's order now.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Scotch told Drake that he better not hurt him or cause any trouble because the Island is a favorite of Kaido sama's. Drake then said; " so if I beat you I will get Kaido's attention right? That works just fine for me! *transforms*". I have an elaborate theory on this Kaido- X Drake stuff, I'll edit and link the thread when I get home from school.
    The three brothers

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think trebol captured all the losers. By the way, where did Bellamy go? If zoro, barto, and kinemon meet up with luffy, then Bellamy won't even be able to do a single movement.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece will be on break next issue (48)

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

^ aww screw that! Is he not feeling well again? There have been a lot of breaks during this arc. Come on Oda San! I just hope his sickness has not returned, for his sake.
    Last edited by TheLuffySmile; October 15, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
    The three brothers

New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast