Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Who Will Raku End up With?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chitoge

20 60.61%
  • Onodera

6 18.18%
  • Marika

4 12.12%
  • Tsugumi

0 0%
  • Haru

0 0%
  • Paula

0 0%
  • Shuu

1 3.03%
  • Ruri

2 6.06%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who will Raku end up with?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who will Raku end up with?

Who will Raku decide to be with in the end? Despite having a crush on her, do you think he'll end up with Onodera or someone else? And do you think this girl will be the same one from his past or someone different?

Discuss the possibilities here.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will Raku end up with?

Shu since they're best friends.

I think the plot favors Onodera, she seems most earnest, faithful and deeply committeed and Raku likes her alot too

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm rooting for Onodera, but think it will be Chitoge. She is the "Fake Love", and thus the title character.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TXC's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

If the title, and the One shot are anything to go by.. chitoge obviously.
    Twitter Account: TiagoCostaX
    Team Stealth Symphony | Nisekoi Support Group

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My heart says Chitoge even though my brain says Onodera. So I'm saying Chitoge.

Though, as always, I'm rooting for the glorious harem end. Go for broke Raku!
    Last edited by Jammin; February 01, 2014 at 12:34 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I... don't know. I'm obviously representing Team Chitoge here, and I think if the manga ends in a way that Raku picks a girl, I hope it's her. Onodera is a strong possibility, but she has the makings of the girl that doesn't win in the end because the MC goes for the girl he's developing feelings for (in this case, Chitoge?)

I can see Komi giving us the harem ending and he doesn't choose anyone, but then that defeats the purpose of Raku finding out who he made a promise to, though I think he promised all of them the same thing. Or in the end, he'll realize this whole promise thing is worthless and he won't enter into a genuine relationship with any of them.

Or we'll get the ultimate plot twist: Raku and Shuu realize their misfortunes in dealing with girls and decide to be bros for life, attending the same college together and becoming roommates. :3

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt it's Chitoge.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Raku is developing feelings for Chitoge, he doesn't demonstrate it. Until a small time ago Raku didn't see Chitoge as a girl (yeah, it's possible), but he began to be aware of this. It's early to say that he is developing feelings for her, though.
    Regarding Raku feelings I could make a ranking:
    1. Onodera (he loves her)
    2. Marika (who he has more awareness of her feelings and many time is catched with guard down.)
    3. Chitoge (If there is a love, it's too much immature)

Who is the promise girl is very important, I think that there is only one and that one will be Chitoge. In the end we will have a competition between Onodera, Raku's current love, and Chitoge, his past love. Marika being the promise girls is a possibility, but very unlikely for me.
    The series will not end when Raku find out who is the promise girl.

In the end I didn't say who I think he will end up. My heart's choice is Chitoge, that's my vote. XD
    Last edited by Leoat12; February 01, 2014 at 08:31 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    I don't think that Raku is developing feelings for Chitoge, he doesn't demonstrate it. Until a small time ago Raku didn't see Chitoge as a girl (yeah, it's possible), but he began to be aware of this. It's early to say that he is developing feelings for her, though.
    Regarding Raku feelings I could make a ranking:
    1. Onodera (he loves her)
    2. Marika (who he has more awareness of her feelings and many time is catched with guard down.)
    3. Chitoge (If there is a love, it's too much immature)

Who is the promise girl is very important, I think that there is only one and that one will be Chitoge. In the end we will have a competition between Onodera, Raku's current love, and Chitoge, his past love. Marika being the promise girls is a possibility, but very unlikely for me.
    The series will not end when Raku find out who is the promise girl.

In the end I didn't say who I think he will end up. My heart's choice is Chitoge, that's my vote. XD
    i'm still of the belief that Raku's "love" for Kosaki is just a fantasy dream. It's probably his ideal girl but it will never flourish.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Evilution's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think everything is still possible at this stage of the Manga,and he could still end up with anyone..Maybe except Tsugumi and Haru xD
    It may not be love,but Raku did develop at least a sense of attachment toward Chitoge.Being with someone(especially of the opposite sex) day in/day out for more than a year create that kind of strong bond between people,even if you have to live it with your worst enemy! (well,I guess it would need more than one year for the enemy case ) R&J arc shows it all when he did miss being with her and he did try to fix things up,untill they both got childish and spoke the opposite of their feelings xD
    Being labeled as the "Main" girl,Chitoge ending up with Raku would make sense and would be easy to diggest,unlike him ending up with Tsugumi.
    I just hope it would not end up with a situation in which Raku have to chose between Either Chitoge or Onodera.I just don't want to see that scene.Naoshi Komi san,Having to chose between Either someone you've just fallen in love with/feels strong attachement to and an old Crush is one of the ugliest situation a man can end up in xD
    But I'd still go with thinking that Raku would end up with Chitoge.
    As for my personal opinion,Marika winning him over would be Like..Justice being bringt to the Manga world.She's the one who has been the most honest with her feelings since her first appearance,and the one who is trying her best to approch him yet doesn't get the same daily treatment as Chitoge/Onodera.Maybe in her own arcs she get the treatment she deserve,else she's getting hijacked by either Onodera,Chitoge or heck even Tsugumi I'm so rooting for her, But I won't get my hopes up high,I don't want to end up with that kind of Empty/Destroyed/ feeling That I got because of School Rumble..
    What?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    I think everything is still possible at this stage of the Manga,and he could still end up with anyone..Maybe except Tsugumi and Haru xD
    It may not be love,but Raku did develop at least a sense of attachment toward Chitoge.Being with someone(especially of the opposite sex) day in/day out for more than a year create that kind of strong bond between people,even if you have to live it with your worst enemy! (well,I guess it would need more than one year for the enemy case ) R&J arc shows it all when he did miss being with her and he did try to fix things up,untill they both got childish and spoke the opposite of their feelings xD
    Being labeled as the "Main" girl,Chitoge ending up with Raku would make sense and would be easy to diggest,unlike him ending up with Tsugumi.
    I just hope it would not end up with a situation in which Raku have to chose between Either Chitoge or Onodera.I just don't want to see that scene.Naoshi Komi san,Having to chose between Either someone you've just fallen in love with/feels strong attachement to and an old Crush is one of the ugliest situation a man can end up in xD
    But I'd still go with thinking that Raku would end up with Chitoge.
    As for my personal opinion,Marika winning him over would be Like..Justice being bringt to the Manga world.She's the one who has been the most honest with her feelings since her first appearance,and the one who is trying her best to approch him yet doesn't get the same daily treatment as Chitoge/Onodera.Maybe in her own arcs she get the treatment she deserve,else she's getting hijacked by either Onodera,Chitoge or heck even Tsugumi I'm so rooting for her, But I won't get my hopes up high,I don't want to end up with that kind of Empty/Destroyed/ feeling That I got because of School Rumble..
    I think the same. Although everybody says that he will end up with Chitoge, that's indeed the easier possibility, I think the stoty has so much do developd and Raku can end up with anybody else, with Chitoge, Onodera and Marika on the podium.

Form me, despite of they are a "couple", it seems that Chitoge is who has less space in Raku's heart now. If Raku really has feelings for her, it is blocked by all the circumstances (to them being a fake couple, etc) and he doesn't see it. However, as I said above, I believe that he doesn't have a feeling for her, at least not love as a couple, they are friends and Raku is nice with her, like he is wih everybody.

Marika is right above. Marika let him with guard down many times and he is already aware of his feelings a bit, principally after the arc with Mikage. The problem lives in the quality that we like more of Marika: she is proactive; it may scare a man, even more in Japan? XD
    Raku likes her attitudes, but at the same time something pulls him to not give the next step. I'd like to see that Raku without memories alone with Marika, like he did with Chitoge, I have to curiosity of what he would say to Marika....

Onodera and Chitoge made a promisse saying that they will help each other in their relationship. Would it be the seed for a future conflict for Raku and he must choose in the end?

Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the same. Although everybody says that he will end up with Chitoge, that's indeed the easier possibility, I think the stoty has so much do developd and Raku can end up with anybody else, with Chitoge, Onodera and Marika on the podium.

Form me, despite of they are a "couple", it seems that Chitoge is who has less space in Raku's heart now. If Raku really has feelings for her, it is blocked by all the circumstances (to them being a fake couple, etc) and he doesn't see it. However, as I said above, I believe that he doesn't have a feeling for her, at least not love as a couple, they are friends and Raku is nice with her, like he is wih everybody.

Marika is right above. Marika let him with guard down many times and he is already aware of his feelings a bit, principally after the arc with Mikage. The problem lives in the quality that we like more of Marika: she is proactive; it may scare a man, even more in Japan? XD
    Raku likes her attitudes, but at the same time something pulls him to not give the next step. I'd like to see that Raku without memories alone with Marika, like he did with Chitoge, I have to curiosity of what he would say to Marika....

Onodera and Chitoge made a promisse saying that they will help each other in their relationship. Would it be the seed for a future conflict for Raku and he must choose in the end?
    Well,I guess if we go by Raku's currently shown Personality,it would be total BS if he suddenly just realise that he's in love with Chitoge.He lack self confidence ,well,that's how he seems to me,as he'll always ask himself why this girl or that girl would fall for someone like him,and the fact that he and Chitoge are fake lovers make it even more difficult for him to step up and think about her "seriously" as a real girlfriend.But a new event/arc pushing him into developping love interrest/realising hidden love toward Chitoge wouldn't be an asspull,after all,she's the poster girl of Nisekoi xD

And about Onodera/Chitoge promise,that's a very interresting idea you bringt there xD I guess before Raku have to interfere,we may get a heated confrontation between the two girls.Chitoge Reaction if she discover that Onodera have feeling for Raku would be priceless!
    What?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Something come up to my mind now and this almost disqualify Chitoge as the promise girl.

In the arc with Chitoge's mother, Hana said that Chitoge began to use her characteristic ribbon after seeing it in a book and a boy (Raku) saying that it was pretty. It was, obviously, before their farewell when they made the promise, and in the scene of the promise, the girl doesn't have a ribbon. Someone can say that Chitoge just didn't use the ribbon that day, but she would forget to use the ribbon, which she began to use to impress him, in that important moment? It could also be a failure of Raku's memory, but a red ribbon in the top of the head is so forgettable? XD

What do you guys think? After that entire scene about the eyes of the promise girl, I think this level of details is possible.
    Last edited by Leoat12; February 16, 2014 at 09:18 PM.

Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Something come up to my mind now and this almost disqualify Chitoge as the promise girl.

In the arc with Chitoge's mother, Hana said that Chitoge began to use her characteristic ribbon after seeing it in a book and a boy (Raku) saying that it was pretty. It was, obviously, before their farewell when they made the promise, and in the scene of the promise, the girl doesn't have a ribbon. Someone can say that Chitoge just didn't use the ribbon that day, but she would forget to use the ribbon, which she began to use to impress him, in that important moment? It could also be a failure of Raku's memory, but a red ribbon in the top of the head is so forgettable? XD

What do you guys think? After that entire scene about the eyes of the promise girl, I think this level of details is possible.
    Maybe it was intentional from Naoshi Komi.I mean,wouldn't be too obvious that the girl from Raku's dream is Chitoge if she worn the Ribbon in that scene?
    It would take away all the mistery and suspense from Nisekoi,as anyone who'll just watch episode one would automaticly assume that it's obviously Chitoge then lol

And then,There is this T_T
    http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/91/16
    http://www.mangareader.net/nisekoi/91/17
    Last edited by Evilution; February 17, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
    What?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gimme Love's Avatar
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you on this one. I highly doubt that's the case. At least I hope.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast