Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who Will Raku End up With?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chitoge

21 60.00%
  • Onodera

7 20.00%
  • Marika

4 11.43%
  • Tsugumi

0 0%
  • Haru

0 0%
  • Paula

0 0%
  • Shuu

1 2.86%
  • Ruri

2 5.71%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who will Raku end up with?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will Raku end up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimme Love View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I highly doubt that's the case. At least I hope.
    Are you part of Team Chitoge as well? XD
    Probably, Komi Naoshi will use one of the reasons that I pointed out to explain the lack of the ribbon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gimme Love's Avatar
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Kirisaki Chitoge all the way.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fatpikachu98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Who will Raku end up with?

I honestly don't know what you guys see in Chitoge besides being the typical Tsundere except this time she is blonde... they're not really going to develop their relationship since its too immature. JUST TELL ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HER? Personally I'm bored of tsunderes. I understand thats usually what happens, the one he starts to develop feelings for will be the default canon girl.. but i'm just flabbergasted of the cliche endind with that type of girl lol. But, the manga still isn't far enough to show which girl hes going to end up with. Its endless possibilities.
    Last edited by fatpikachu98; April 14, 2014 at 12:32 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TXC's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatpikachu98 View Post
    I honestly don't know what you guys see in Chitoge besides being the typical Tsundere except this time she is blonde... they're not really going to develop their relationship since its too immature. JUST TELL ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HER? Personally I'm bored of tsunderes.
    I'm with you, but this isn't the right place to comment that. Go to the best girl topic.
    Twitter Account: TiagoCostaX
    Team Stealth Symphony | Nisekoi Support Group

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

chitoge is the main girl, it appears that the story is centering around her and raku

this is all opinion , but a few factors lead me to this conclusion

she was the first girl we saw in the manga/anime (this doesnt always matter but in this case i think it does)
    the romance with onodera seems forced and too easy, meaning both characters like eachother yet are too shy or afraid to express themselves.
    luck also seems to be against them
    Spoiler show

and a few other instances like this where things just dont turn out in favor for them
    Spoiler show

on the contrary fate seems to be on the side of chitogeXraku
    every single time they fight , something seems to bring them closer together
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Shu since they're best friends.

I think the plot favors Onodera, she seems most earnest, faithful and deeply committeed and Raku likes her alot too
    those types of girls almost always lose out in romcoms

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he's gonna end up with Chitoge too, I would have preferred Onodera to get some more development but since that ain't happening I'll just go to common sense so I don't get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    those types of girls almost always lose out in romcoms
    What I'd pay to just once see one of those types win (and be well written, CHRIST PLEASE be well written!)
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    I think he's gonna end up with Chitoge too, I would have preferred Onodera to get some more development but since that ain't happening I'll just go to common sense so I don't get my hopes up.

What I'd pay to just once see one of those types win (and be well written, CHRIST PLEASE be well written!)
    did you watch the anime sakurasou no pet?

if you havent you should, im not going to give away what happens, but its one of the best recent romcom animes

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Kirisaki Chitoge. Because out of all the girls she is the one that is slowly changing Raku.
    I would probably rage no matter how the author handled it if Raku chose Onodera.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Kirisaki Chitoge. Because out of all the girls she is the one that is slowly changing Raku.
    I would probably rage no matter how the author handled it if Raku chose Onodera.
    i agree, it seems marika is trying to be something she is not to pursue raku
    onodera is wayyyyy too shy and afraid to admit her feelings, the romance between them is legit, but it is stagnate and not developing, it has already reached its peak
    and yui is like a sister to him

even though raku and chitoge used to fight (notice they rarely fight anymore) the romance between them is developing and progressing, raku is falling in love with chitoge right before our eyes

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Raku changed that much? For me he is the same dumbass as in the beginning of the story.
    I can see a deep change in Chitoge, since Romeo & Juliet arc, and she is developing as an incredible girl and a perfect partner for Raku. I already said it before in another thread, they complete each other very well...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Raku changed that much? For me he is the same dumbass as in the beginning of the story.
    I can see a deep change in Chitoge, since Romeo & Juliet arc, and she is developing as an incredible girl and a perfect partner for Raku. I already said it before in another thread, they complete each other very well...
    well if you look at the christmas arc, raku may not have realized it, but he showed everyone including chitoges mom how much he loves chitoge

or is currently falling in love with chitoge

is his personality changing? no he is still the self sacrificing oblivious idiot that we all know and love

however he believes he loves onodera, and he does really like her, however his love for chitoge is blossoming right before our eyes

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ren put it best.

Raku has changed quite a bit in his feelings for chitoge.. just that he is to oblivious to know it at times... it takes him a while to figure it out... he is just "slow" to pick up on his feelings.

Even though they are a "fake" couple, they act so true to each other as "real" couples do.

Raku believes he loves Kosaki because she is the typical Japanese favorite "ideal" girl. Which never happens in reality

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rdtx2012 View Post
    I think Ren put it best.

Raku has changed quite a bit in his feelings for chitoge.. just that he is to oblivious to know it at times... it takes him a while to figure it out... he is just "slow" to pick up on his feelings.

Even though they are a "fake" couple, they act so true to each other as "real" couples do.

Raku believes he loves Kosaki because she is the typical Japanese favorite "ideal" girl. Which never happens in reality
    Sadly for kosaki, she seems to be the stereotypical "love that didnt bloom" candidate which is seen in many romances, she is a legit love rival, and the attraction is mutual and reciprocated

however because both parties are so hesitant to act the love will not come to fruition

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

You reap what you sow, and Onodera is sowing nothing.
    We have two extremes in the story represented by Onodera and Marika, none of them seems the kind of Raku would pick, each one with their own reasons. Chitoge is in the middle, she doesn't do that much to make Raku realize her feelings, but she changed towards him and they're looking like a couple more and more as time passes.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    You reap what you sow, and Onodera is sowing nothing.
    We have two extremes in the story represented by Onodera and Marika, none of them seems the kind of Raku would pick, each one with their own reasons. Chitoge is in the middle, she doesn't do that much to make Raku realize her feelings, but she changed towards him and they're looking like a couple more and more as time passes.
    yep and as i stated before, luck, or perhaps fate is on rakuXchitoges side

just look at a few instances, the lie detector test where he said he was inlove with chitoge and it didnt go off....
    the christmas arc where he desperately pleaded with chitoges mom to spend time with her
    in the tsunami episode the storm seemed to avoid the area just so onoderaxraku time was cut short
    in the carnival episode it seemed like fate lead to raku handing the relationship charm to chitoge

this may all just be random luck, but it seems that things are meant to go chitogexraku 's way

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast