Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war (POST YOUR predictions!)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war (POST YOUR predictions!)

Shinji OR Renji ( + Isshin ) will be the one to show up and help Hitsugaya. But I'm afraid the black quincy is going to show up as well.
    Rukia is going to fight the female quincy and Ikkaku and Hisagi are going to fight the female quincy's entourage.
    I have a feeling that Kumamura is going to be paired up against the older quincy with the mustache.
    Byakuya is going to have a rematch with Äs Nödt.
    Zaraki is going to test his newly aquired power against the quincy with the wrestling mask on and then possibly go on to help Kyōraku

You heard it here folks!

I'm basing my prediction again on this

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Jabman; October 10, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post

Shinji OR Renji will be the one to show up and help Hitsugaya. But I'm afraid the black quincy is going to show up as well.
    Rukia is going to fight the female quincy and Ikkaku and Hisagi are going to fight the female quincy's entourage.
    I have a feeling that Kumamura is going to be paired up against the older quincy with the mustache.
    Byakuya is going to have a rematch with Äs Nödt.
    Zaraki is going to test his newly aquired power against the quincy with the wrestling mask on and then possibly go on to help Kyōraku

You heard it here folks!

I'm basing my prediction again on this

Spoiler show

Like I-don't-remember-who remarked in another thread, Urahara is close to 2 captain class fighters in SS (Isshin and Yoruichi), who both happen to have a privileged relationship with Hitsugaya and Soi Fon respectively. Now Urahara shows up with a way to fight with bankai. Coïncidence ? We'll see, but I don't think so...

I believe we'll see a rematch As Nodt / Byakuya. It is in the character of Byakuya to try and surmount fear and regain his pride as a warrior. I'm thinking this time he'll fight with a powered-up Renji as equals.

No idea for the rest !

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Calling It Now

Cang Du vs Rangiku Matsumoto and Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Toshiro's Hollow-fied Vacuum-Ice Bankai)
    Bazz-B vs Isshin Kurosaki(In His Hollow Infused Banki, Along With His Reunion With Tōshirō)
    Äs Nödt vs Byakuya Kuchiki (Rematch)
    Bambietta Basterbine vs Sajin Komamura(Rematch)
    Mask De Masculine vs Ikkaku Madarame
    Jugram Haschwalth vs Zaraki Kenpachi
    Yhwach vs Shunsui Kyōraku and Jūshirō Ukitake (Both In Their Hollow-fied Bankai States)
    Last edited by BenYehudah; October 09, 2013 at 09:35 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glougloubarbaki View Post
    Like I-don't-remember-who remarked in another thread, Urahara is close to 2 captain class fighters in SS (Isshin and Yoruichi), who both happen to have a privileged relationship with Hitsugaya and Soi Fon respectively. Now Urahara shows up with a way to fight with bankai. Coïncidence ? We'll see, but I don't think so...

I believe we'll see a rematch As Nodt / Byakuya. It is in the character of Byakuya to try and surmount fear and regain his pride as a warrior. I'm thinking this time he'll fight with a powered-up Renji as equals.

No idea for the rest !
    Oh yeaaa. totally forgot abou ishin. My prediction stays the same with the addition of ishin to renji and Shinji's side.

Quote Originally Posted by BenYehudah View Post
    I'm Calling It Now

Cang Du vs Rangiku Matsumoto and Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Toshiro's Hollow-fied Vacuum-Ice Bankai)
    Bazz-B vs Isshin Kurosaki(In His Hollow Infused Banki, Along With His Reunion With Tōshirō)
    Yhwach vs Shunsui Kyōraku and Jūshirō Ukitake (Both In Their Hollow-fied Bankai States)
    As much as hollowfied versions of the shinigami crew is thought-provoking and could very possibly happen, I personally am not a fan of the concept or idea. That said, your match-ups are quite attractive
    Last edited by Jabman; October 10, 2013 at 02:11 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Calling It Now

There wont be any traces of hollows in the captain, its just a minute essence of hollow which wont have any effects on shinigami but strong enough to weaken/ trouble the quincy

visit me here

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    There wont be any traces of hollows in the captain, its just a minute essence of hollow which wont have any effects on shinigami but strong enough to weaken/ trouble the quincy
    You are right but this pill did open a potential door that I'm hoping Kubo wont venture into.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right but this pill did open a potential door that I'm hoping Kubo wont venture into.
    nope he wont, if he did, then the vizard concept is a waste.

visit me here

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war (POST YOUR predictions!)

1. Kommamura VS. Basterbine

2. Ywhach VS. Aizen

3. Uryuu VS. Ichigo

4. Haschwalth VS. Shunsui & Ukitake

5. Hitsugaya VS. Bazz B & Chang Du

6. Grimmjow VS. 2-3 Sternritters

7. Zaraki Kenpachi VS. 7 Sternritters

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Count me in for Bach vs Kyouraku & Ukitake. Though I doubt it will happen, it still is the best in terms of how story went along so far. Those two fighting for the sake of getting the revenge for their master would be ideal.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Count me in for Bach vs Kyouraku & Ukitake. Though I doubt it will happen, it still is the best in terms of how story went along so far. Those two fighting for the sake of getting the revenge for their master would be ideal.
    As much as that fight is so appropriate I kinda want to see Azien against Bach. It's too good of a fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as that fight is so appropriate I kinda want to see Azien against Bach. It's too good of a fight.
    Yea, Aizen definitely is going to have a role in this war judging by his role earlier in the arc, and judging by that role and how he was messing with Bach it seems that he will be more of a enemy of bach rather then ally, but saying that i doubt he will take SS's side either since he still may want to dethrown the Soul King, really interested to see what role he will play, Bach surely is going to not take kindly to Aizen since 1. he is a Shinigami and 2. he messed with him during his last invasion.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

A Bach vs Aizen fight could indeed be good. I can't see a 1v1 fight happening, but as far as my opinion is concerned, Aizen will not join Bach's side, since he'd do so during when they first met if he was benefiting from it in some way. That makes them natural enemies for me, so, I expect Aizen to be joining the fight against Bach at some point, even if it's not a duel.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi vs Basterbine. One swift strike while shes trying to get him to not attack him. Humor follows up through his vice captain asking if he likes cutting little girls in half. This is my only prediction except for As Nödt fighting Byakuya (who returns as a beast of a Shinigami kicking asses and taking names)
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Calling It Now

Nice catch there regarding Isshin vs Bazz-B!!! It would make sense, since it'll be fire vs fire, and (as you mentioned) it'll be a reunion with Hitsugaya!!! However, I don't think it would be required for Isshin to be Hollowfied...it would just make him too much of an Ichigo-wannabe!!!

I agree with the rematches (speaking of which, I wonder if there's further reason behind Juhabach telling the Vandenreich to face the captains whose Bankai they've stolen). However...

I believe Shunsui will take on Haschwalth (the latter refusing to release his Vollstandig, in order to assert his capability of being Yhwach's successor over Uryuu), and their battle will be drawn out to the point where it reaches a stalemate. At this point Yhwach will intervene and attempt to one-shot Shunsui (due to the fact that he wanted to finish the Shinigami off quickly), but Ukitake will intervene and relay Yhwach's attack back at him with his Zanpakutou's Shikai, probably causing minor damage; Ukitake will then release his Bankai and take on Yhwach, drawing him away from Shunsui. Yhwach (still unreleased) will then finish off Ukitake, causing Shunsui to lose his concentration and be killed by Haschwalth. Yhwach will then leave for the Royal Realm, cruelly leaving Haschwalth behind and telling him to "hold the fort" whilst Zaraki appears behind him. At this point, all of the G13's and Vandenreich's forces within the Seretei will have been wiped out apart from Zaraki and Haschwalth, who will fight each other until they end up killing each other (both will be fully released when they die). This will mark the beginning of the final chapters of Bleach involving the fight between Ichigo, the Soul King and Juhabach...

---------- Post added October 15, 2013 at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was October 14, 2013 at 03:26 PM ----------

P.S. However the match-ups are chosen, I think we should end Bleach with the eradication of both the Shinigami and Quincy, and the final battle should be a fight between their leaders and Ichigo.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    A Bach vs Aizen fight could indeed be good. I can't see a 1v1 fight happening, but as far as my opinion is concerned, Aizen will not join Bach's side, since he'd do so during when they first met if he was benefiting from it in some way. That makes them natural enemies for me, so, I expect Aizen to be joining the fight against Bach at some point, even if it's not a duel.
    I agree with you on this. I think Aizen will be involved in "the battle of gods of gods" during the final chapters of Bleach (it would make sense, with him being immortal), after the Shinigami and Quincy forces within the Seretei have completely wiped each other out.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not lofty in any means, but i guess...

Kenpachi against Vandenreich

You heard it here first.. ^__^

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast