Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war (POST YOUR predictions!)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war (POST YOUR predictions!)

With a large number of enemies & many Cpts & Vcs still not show their full-power, there will be not 1vs1, maybe 2vs2, 3v2, or 3v3, or 3vs1
    maybe few ones will fight together
    Toshiro (Ice) & Halibel (Water) vs Cang Du (Iron) & Buzz Bee (Heat)
    Soifon & Yoruichi vs
    Hachi & Tessai
    Urahara & Shinji
    Ukitake, Ganju & Kukaku
    Shunsui, Lisa & Nanao
    Orihime & Giriko
    Byakuya & Tsukishima
    Kirio & Hiyori
    Love & Rose
    Kensei, Mashiro & Hisagi
    Chad & Komamura
    I think most of them will fight together with someones, only few ones like Unohana, Kenpachi, Ichibei, Nimaiya, Kirinji, Ichigo wil fight 1vs1

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see Hachi and Tessai working together.
    Although I can not see Toshiro and Halibel working together, I would love to see it...

as for fights I expect
    Renji and Rukia will fight Äs Nödt - to try and get revenge for Byakuya being beaten (and also to show off their new powers). Byakuya will show up at the end and say how they have improved, before finishing Äs Nödt off.

I can also see a potential Yoruichi and Soifon combo happening... then again, Kisuke's gang never really turn up on time if they can help it...

Finally, going by his past performance, I see Komamura fighting Johann Bach. Then Aizen (3rd time lucky? ). Then Johann Bach and Aizen at the same time... Then perhaps the Soul King...
    Infinite RAGE!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I can totally see Isshin vs Bazzbee. And Isshin winning without Bankai. Toshiro didn't stand a chance, Cang Du took him (how damn convenient...), Bazzbee is waiting for his opponent. He's a perfect match for Isshin. And got taken from Toshiro for some reason.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    I can totally see Isshin vs Bazzbee. And Isshin winning without Bankai. Toshiro didn't stand a chance, Cang Du took him (how damn convenient...), Bazzbee is waiting for his opponent. He's a perfect match for Isshin. And got taken from Toshiro for some reason.
    lol at this point its inevitable. I don't know how kubo could think of something else that would be more appropriate. Isshin has to make an appearance soon and I'm guessing right after hitsugaya's visard powers fade.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    lol at this point its inevitable. I don't know how kubo could think of something else that would be more appropriate. Isshin has to make an appearance soon and I'm guessing right after hitsugaya's visard powers fade.
    I agree that Isshin will make an appearance, but not necessarily against Bazz-B. On the contrary, I believe Isshin will more-than-likely fight Cang-Du once Hitsugaya's Bankai becomes un-Hollowfied; Cang-Du will reclaim Hitsugaya's Bankai, re-pwn Hitsugaya, and Isshin will show up and rescue him (at this point we'll see the reunion of Isshin and Hitsugaya). To me this would make more sense...it's the classical Fire vs. Ice.

In the meantime, I feel that Bazz-B will most likely be taken on by Rukia once she gets back from the Royal Realm; Bazz-B is immensely powerful, Rukia will most-likely have a massive power boost once she gets back to match him, and once again it's the classical Fire vs. Ice.

Heck, we might have a chapter called "Fire vs. Ice" that will show these 2 battles happening simultaneously!!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Isshin knows exactely what is going on in SS. But did anyone of you saw him being concerned or angry with what is happening there when he told ichigo about his mom. I mean he gave me the impression that he simply doesn't care. As long as his daughters are safe and sound he wil be sitting at home and playing the silly dad. He doesn't worry about Ichigo cause Ichigo is simply the strongest being in the Beachverse.

If Issin would have any intention of joining the fray he would have gone to SS as soon as Ichigo left for the Royal Realm or when Shunsui visited him. Bsides that Isshin seems to have a bigger beef with the Soul King then with Bach according to Kukkaku.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I agree that Isshin will make an appearance, but not necessarily against Bazz-B. On the contrary, I believe Isshin will more-than-likely fight Cang-Du once Hitsugaya's Bankai becomes un-Hollowfied; Cang-Du will reclaim Hitsugaya's Bankai, re-pwn Hitsugaya, and Isshin will show up and rescue him (at this point we'll see the reunion of Isshin and Hitsugaya). To me this would make more sense...it's the classical Fire vs. Ice.
    Was it ever stated, that when Bankai gets Unhollowfied, it goes back to Cang Du? If Bankai mode is only temporary and SRs can retake it, Urahara didn't do that much. Or he could simply do more of those pills. Bankais going back would be just stupid, and would leave captains completely defenseless after few minutes. Bazzbee said his fire is as strong as Yamaji's in Shikai. It's time for Isshin to show him, that Yamaji's flames weren't the strongest ones, to make Isshin even more hyped. Well, Isshin did fight Aizen without Shikai, and his Getsuga was enough to crack Hogyoku armor. I can imagine Bazzbee overestimating his flames and getting owned by Isshin. Fire vs Ice is neither classical nor interesting in my opinion. It's not water vs fire. Fire has to melt ice, then evaporate water and still has to have enough force to scratch opponent. Ice can simply slow down fire enough for anyone to dodge it, not much of a fight. Attacks with ice would be melted, so it'd be boring as hell. It'd come down to battle of reiatsu and swordmanship.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's one that I didn't think about initially; Bazz-B versus Ikkaku. They both look similar, and Ikkaku has fought an enemy that uses the element of fire before (sorry, forgot his name, but he was one of Grimmjow's fraccion).
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Here's one that I didn't think about initially; Bazz-B versus Ikkaku. They both look similar, and Ikkaku has fought an enemy that uses the element of fire before (sorry, forgot his name, but he was one of Grimmjow's fraccion).

Would love to see ikkaku in action again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Omaeda will fight... As Nodt.

(As Nodt uses his fear thorns)
    Omaeda: Uwaaaah! (collapses, but then gets up)
    As Nodt: Did I miss? Crap. This time I'll hit you for sure. (fires more thorns)
    Omaeda: Uuurghh! (staggers, but then stands still)
    Omaeda: My name is Marechiyo Yoshiayamenosuke Nikkōtarōemon Ōmaeda. Back. To. You. As.
    As Nodt: What?! This is impossible! There is no being in the world that can't be affected by my ability! Why aren't you scared? What trick did you use?
    Omaeda: This is no trick. It's because... I AM ALREADY SCARED!!!
    As Nodt: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh! (face fault)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Copy-pasting my post here from another thread:

If a Quincy could be born with an immunity to Hollow "poisoning", that Quincy would be a good match to fight Ichigo. And Uryuu seems special so far. Another possible sign that Uryuu will face Ichigo?
    I mean at this point I wonder if Sternritters can even fight Ichigo, his Hollow side should be a part of his zanpakuto now so wouldn't that mean he'd "poison" them just by attacking?

This would be related to Uryuu's grandma having a Hollow scar on her leg, and perhaps even why Ryuuken has white hair (like Ginjo's hair when he used the Hollow bankai)

Maybe even a Fullbringr/Quincy hybrid

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would be surprised if Uryu vs. Ichigo didn't happen. I would say that fight is one that is guaranteed.

I think we will be seeing Isshin and Ryuuken fight Ywach. Both need to get closure in the deaths of their wives, seeing as how (and in Ryuuken's case, maybe his father's as well). I'm thinking we'll see them go against Zanka no Tachi Ywach and win against him before falling against his Volstandig. Then Ichigo and Uryu will take over. That is to say, if Ywach's abilities function like the other Sternritter. It might be some other craziness going on with his powers. Either way, I think the Fathers will fight Ywach at some point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it's pretty obvious Uryuu will fight Ichigo, I was just thinking on the details like Uryuu's hypothetical hollow-immunity and Ichigo's new Zanpakuto containing Hollow reiatsu, which'd make Uryuu the best choice to fight him.

That'd be cool if the fathers would fight Yhwach, I think they'd get pretty much owned though. They could put up a fight though for sure I think.
    I have a feeling Yhwach will get even stronger than he is now
    Last edited by Notak; November 28, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    I would go for Bazz-B to go against Grimmjow.
    Bazz-B seems to be one of top Juha Bachs army. Ichigo going against person like Haschwalth for example and Grimmy going against someone far weaker would be bad in my opinion as it would somehow show that Grimm is no longer Ichigos rival in any way. BazzB almost took on Haschwalth and he dared to go and try to talk with Juha Bach himslef so that points to B being really strong and really hot headed. Best possbile enemy for Grim to come back with a bang.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    I would go for Bazz-B to go against Grimmjow.
    Bazz-B seems to be one of top Juha Bachs army. Ichigo going against person like Haschwalth for example and Grimmy going against someone far weaker would be bad in my opinion as it would somehow show that Grimm is no longer Ichigos rival in any way. BazzB almost took on Haschwalth and he dared to go and try to talk with Juha Bach himslef so that points to B being really strong and really hot headed. Best possbile enemy for Grim to come back with a bang.
    Grimmjow isn't Ichigo's rival, even if Grimm sees himself as such. And it would be flat-out nonsensical for Grimmjow to be anywhere near Ichigo's ability. Grimm might face Bazz-B, but I don't think that's any reflection of a comparison to Ichigo's ability, particularly since I doubt Bazz-B is on the same level as Haschwalth.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast