Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Artist wanted, will pay $100 a chapter

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hironoshi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Artist wanted, will pay $100 a chapter

Have a story and have my heart set on making it a Manga. I am willing to pay for the chapters.
    Here is the deal...
    * audition is designing two characters. I will pay $25 if I like them and that 25 will be my proof that you will get paid.
    **first character is Japanese American Kenta and constantly puts his life at risk and always seems to be injured somewhere and ripped clothes is his norm... Is often found with a goofy smile no matter the situation.
    **second character is his partner... Anna, all American, she was saved by kenta twice and now works with him to save others. She is a bit sceptical if kenta is truly sane or not but cares strongly for him.

**modern day setting but with ancient devises such as a pen that is capable of giving owner ability to invent at terrible cost... Book of fate that curses owner to predict death or die... Sword of strength that also causes greed... Shield of perfect defence but gives owner narcissism.... Etc.

***any ideas I choose not to buy please be rest assured I will not use or steal. Thank you for your time and patience.

**if interested please pm MD or email me at tazmaniandeval124@gmail.com
    Last edited by hironoshi; October 09, 2013 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Miss spelled word
    It never snows but it blizzards

New Reply