Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Who are Akahoshi and Mammon, really?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Who are Akahoshi and Mammon, really?

So in chapter 224, Akinori teases Akahoshi for being a failure of the company, or a "poor man's Oga", and being unable to handle demons. But when he sees Mammon, he's surprised that Mammon looks the way he does.

This whole arc Akahoshi has been friendly to Oga, and while I think its great they bonded so quickly...I can't help but be skeptical of him. He agrees to help Oga, and Mammon just so happens to have a power that can save Furuichi's life. But we've also seen him tell his subordinates to check out everything about Oga and his gang, which is definitely shady.

Mammon is an interesting character himself, one of the legendary seven sin demons. But he wears a glorified pair of shorts and a mask on his face. Do you think he could be someone else? If so, who? Or is it that Akahoshi brought out another side him, thus making him look different to the Solomon Company? Could it be he's hiding his face because other people would recognize him?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who are Akahoshi and Mammon, really?

First thought was, that Akobashi is Fuji as two on the Side of him are his best fighters.
    That was my first thought 2 Chapters ago when the Guys says, Fuji and Solomon Company make there moves. But in this whole Chapter we never saw Fuji besides Akaboshi.
    That he is Fuji speaks about his strengh, that he has a Demon of the seven Sins, the only belongs to important Person. And Akobashi was handled befor like Nasu. Like more a spellmaster then deep bondage. I mean two of the seven sins Demons had always deep Bondage to contractor.

But then this Chapter for real i was think it was Lord En. Fire??? Lord En was able to burn down 7 Citys in the Demon world when he starts crying, so fire is his Element. And now Mammon should also have the Power off Fire that would be really low. And remember Lord En likes Oga after the Jabberwock defeat.

So in my Eyes there is only two chances. Its been Fuji on the Storyline of seven Sins must have a deep bondage to there Master. Other Way he has contract wird Lord En. Cause Fire belongs to Lord En.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Akaboshi is just like Trafalgar Law in One Piece.
    Trafalgar Law arranged an alliance with Luffy to fight the Yonkou, Kaidou.

Akaboshi offered an alliance to Oga to defeat a much stronger opponent.
    I think Akaboshi thinks that Fuji is a lot stronger than Oga and Oga can't handle him alone.

Akaboshi wanted to defeat Oga himself that's why he doesn't like Fuji to be the one to defeat Oga.

I think Black Hawk's theory about Mammon being En is brilliant.
    En is Beel's brother.
    Oga and Akaboshi look so much alike, they look like brothers.

If En is indeed Mammon it will make sense why Akaboshi and Mammon wanted to help Oga and his little brother Beel.
    Last edited by FaustXIII; October 10, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

But how can it be En when En is...a kid? Last time we saw him, he's the same height as Lamia. Also, he's a spoilt child. It would be a complete personality change if it really was En, and he would have to be a lot older too.

I don't think its Mammon, but Akahoshi believes its him. If anything...it could be another member of the Behemoth Pillar Squad that we haven't seen yet. My reasoning is just that Hecadoth said members of the squad have gotten kidnapped, and Solomon Company is the most likely culprit. And fire powers aren't that unique, Salamander also has fire powers, though his are based on memory erasure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And under which command they serve, its Lord´EN so there is a light chance.

What´s is also maybe an interisting point, did you see the attack of Mammot. It was not Akaboshi who hit and attack it was Mammon by himself. I think also the first attack move from Akaboshi was no direct attack form him.

New Reply