Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69

Thread: Best and most hax devil fruits?

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Horu Horu no Mi: A man who can effortlessly and quickly conduct a sex change on you, when you are perfectly happy with the gender you already have, is an extremely dangerous man.
    Not only that, he could potentially shut down your immune system and screw up your metabolism. Could probably start Apoptosis(when your body willingly destroys cells) and have it so it doesn't balance out and continues to just kill cells.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    The "hana hana no mi" is also incredibly hax. Fortunately for others, Nico Robin is just a weak woman.
    The potential is endless:
    - 360° eyesight by popping eyes everywhere
    - Imagine a zoro really using 8-10-100 swords or a 1000 legs "diable jambe"
    - You can potentially become a naruto & do a 1000 kage bunshin no jutsu.
    - You can duplicate your nails to form a defensive wall.
    - ...

    In the hands of a rokushiki user or anyone with haki, this fruit is unstoppable.

    But there are other hax devil fruits:
    - The one hate by Jewelry Bonney. She can turn anyone into a child.
    - Apoo who is basically attacking at the speed of sound and the attack is invisible for what we have seen. Even Kizaru was surprised & he might be the fastest character in the manga.
    Last edited by zelllogan; October 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #18
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    The "hana hana no mi" is also incredibly hax. Fortunately for others, Nico Robin is just a weak woman.
    The potential is endless:
    - 360° eyesight by popping eyes everywhere
    - Imagine a zoro really using 8-10-100 swords or a 1000 legs "diable jambe"
    - You can potentially become a naruto & do a 1000 kage bunshin no jutsu.
    - You can duplicate your nails to form a defensive wall.
    - ...

    In the hands of a rokushiki user or anyone with haki, this fruit is unstoppable.
    Robin's fruit is very impressive, there is; however, the unfortunate fact that she receives the damage and effects that her limbs incur. If she has 1000 limbs, there are one thousand more limbs to cut into. And unlike, say, Naruto's clones, Robin's limbs require her active control. The fruit is limited by the focus required to utilise so many limbs, and the fact that the more of her there is, the easier she is as a target.

  6. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Robin's fruit is very impressive, there is; however, the unfortunate fact that she receives the damage and effects that her limbs incur. If she has 1000 limbs, there are one thousand more limbs to cut into. And unlike, say, Naruto's clones, Robin's limbs require her active control. The fruit is limited by the focus required to utilise so many limbs, and the fact that the more of her there is, the easier she is as a target.
    It's easy to break one match. But try to break 100 matches glued together. I think we can apply the same logic to Robin.

  7. #20
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    It's easy to break one match. But try to break 100 matches glued together. I think we can apply the same logic to Robin.
    Assuming you wish to break said limbs, but if you only wish to cause damage there isn't much of a problem. We've seen that Robin sustains damage from her limbs, even oversized limbs are still flesh and blood, and they make for much easier targets. However, it isn't just physical damage, but it makes massive targets for the effect of devil fruits. Anyone with a decently powerful attack could cause heavy damage, I'd be pretty worried about putting limbs out there.
    Last edited by Impossibility; October 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM.

  8. #21
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On Top of the World
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Now that I think About it.
    What if the limbs are imbued with haki to vergo's level, where the whole limb or limbs become completly powerful haki imbued, I guess that could be troublesome.

  9. #22
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Recently, Laws DF fruit looks incredibly haxed.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  10. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Recently, Laws DF fruit looks incredibly haxed.
    I still don't understand why he doesn't teleport more. He can do incredible "hit & run" attacks.

  11. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,876
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Law is limited to the range of the Surgery Room, and he cannot actually teleport, only switch places with another person or object.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #25
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Recently, Laws DF fruit looks incredibly haxed.
    i agree, throwing fujitoras meteor back at the marine ship was epic

    law is a beast when you are in the proximity of that room

  14. #26
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Law is limited to the range of the Surgery Room, and he cannot actually teleport, only switch places with another person or object.
    From what we have seen recently, the room covers quite a large area

    Unless you can fight effectively at a long range, in a field where there isn't that many objects, he is realistically very OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    I still don't understand why he doesn't teleport more. He can do incredible "hit & run" attacks.
    One can only blame plot for this. Its like how OP Enel would be if he learned Busoshoku Haki or if he was still involved in the story.
    Last edited by jaymizzo; October 10, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  15. #27
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    On Top of the World
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    From what we have seen recently, the room covers quite a large area

    Unless you can fight effectively at a long range, in a field where there isn't that many objects, he is realistically very OP.



    One can only blame plot for this. Its like how OP Enel would be if he learned Busoshoku Haki or if he was still involved in the story.

    I still believe Goro Goro no mi is the strongest logia and one of the strongest fruits out there.
    I do not think kizaru moves at the speed of light like many of you believe, but if it is the case, Enel should move as fast as kizaru since lightening is light.
    One more thing it's temperature, Fire is 980 °F to 2,200 °F , Lava is 1,292 to 2,192 °F, Lightening is 53,540 °F.
    So technically speaking goro goro no mi = Pika pika no mi + magu magu no mi.

  16. #28
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    I still believe Goro Goro no mi is the strongest logia and one of the strongest fruits out there.
    I do not think kizaru moves at the speed of light like many of you believe, but if it is the case, Enel should move as fast as kizaru since lightening is light.
    One more thing it's temperature, Fire is 980 °F to 2,200 °F , Lava is 1,292 to 2,192 °F, Lightening is 53,540 °F.
    So technically speaking goro goro no mi = Pika pika no mi + magu magu no mi.
    I would never dispute how OP Goro Goro no mi is... The fruit is very broken. I would imagine if someone like Shanks or Garp had that, all I can think of is... Ouch.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  17. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    I still believe Goro Goro no mi is the strongest logia and one of the strongest fruits out there.
    I do not think kizaru moves at the speed of light like many of you believe, but if it is the case, Enel should move as fast as kizaru since lightening is light.
    One more thing it's temperature, Fire is 980 °F to 2,200 °F , Lava is 1,292 to 2,192 °F, Lightening is 53,540 °F.
    So technically speaking goro goro no mi = Pika pika no mi + magu magu no mi.
    Your references are the ones from our world. In one piece, lighning is relatively weak. If it was strong and or fast enough, Nami would be one of the strongest characters in the serie.

  18. #30
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Best and most hax devil fruits?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I would never dispute how OP Goro Goro no mi is... The fruit is very broken. I would imagine if someone like Shanks or Garp had that, all I can think of is... Ouch.
    Actually I'm not so sure it would do too much for their standing.
    Their tier is full of people who have maxed out their Premonition and Armament Haki, basic use of Goro Goro no Mi wouldn't make much difference against other people their level.
    And there's no guarantee they would be able to use the Goro Goro no Mi better than Enel used it.

    Enel was just individually weak outside of his fruit. Other than that he used his fruit amazingly.

    Goro Goro no Mi isn't in the hands of somebody with independent godly strength.
    The lightning fruit achieves higher heat levels than the Magma fruit or the Fire fruit.
    Luckily, due to the Premonition Haki and Armament Haki, you can still land hits on Kizaru so that person is still within reach of an ass-kicking.

    I agree its amongst the most hax.
    Everybody who watches OnePiece can see that the Lightning Fruit is one of the best in the series without even a second thought.
    Robin even calls it "One of the Invincible Powers" in the manga iirc.

    Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Not only that, he could potentially shut down your immune system and screw up your metabolism. Could probably start Apoptosis(when your body willingly destroys cells) and have it so it doesn't balance out and continues to just kill cells.
    He can change your sexuality in theory.
    He could tamper with the testosterone hormones back & forth.
    He could mess with the hormones that make you grow chin hair etc. and do it to women.
    He can give you the hormones that make you sweat excessively,

    Lmao, Horu Horu no Mi is HAX as f*ck.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    So technically speaking goro goro no mi = Pika pika no mi + magu magu no mi.
    Not really.
    If you want to get scientific,
    The Speed of Light is 299 792 458 m / s
    The Speed of Lightning is 61 100 m/s
    Spoiler show


    So Light is just heavens above Lightning in Speed ability.
    And Light itself is incredibly hot, and is pretty explosive when focused into a concentrated beam.
    Last edited by Airgrimes; October 11, 2013 at 01:23 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts