Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Sweet Spot and its abilities

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Theory] Super Sweet Spot and its abilities

Now that i think about it, i guess you are right. I remember byoudin having the ball glow before he even hit it with his racket.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Korean Kuroko's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting theory. Now I hope hitting SSS doesnt become a necesity to be top tier.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as far as we know, Kintarou and Tezuka can't hit it, but they are currently top tier. I don't think it's needed. It might boost it up a lot, though.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Then again there have been a few theories that state that Kintarou can subconsciously hit with SSS which is why he gets the crazy amount of power that he does.

Furthermore if this theory is true, couldn't it also be used to explain the power behind Hyaruken. Everything else having to do with Muga has been explained in pretty real terms.

PoP is playing for fun therefore having the ability to demonstrate 100% of latent potential.

Saiki is completely understanding patterns in tennis to predict the optimum way of hitting.

Muga No Kyouchi is relying on previous memories and implementing them into game play subconsciously because of technical skill.

Hyaruken has been explained by concentrating the power of Muga into your left arm.... which is not a very realistic idea. Maybe the true power behind Hyaruken is to hit with SSS with the same level of technique that the opponent has used and return the shot as if it is double. It is the addition of your power and technique to that of another powerful technique.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Korean Kuroko's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by floman View Post
    Then again there have been a few theories that state that Kintarou can subconsciously hit with SSS which is why he gets the crazy amount of power that he does.

Furthermore if this theory is true, couldn't it also be used to explain the power behind Hyaruken. Everything else having to do with Muga has been explained in pretty real terms.

PoP is playing for fun therefore having the ability to demonstrate 100% of latent potential.

Saiki is completely understanding patterns in tennis to predict the optimum way of hitting.

Muga No Kyouchi is relying on previous memories and implementing them into game play subconsciously because of technical skill.

Hyaruken has been explained by concentrating the power of Muga into your left arm.... which is not a very realistic idea. Maybe the true power behind Hyaruken is to hit with SSS with the same level of technique that the opponent has used and return the shot as if it is double. It is the addition of your power and technique to that of another powerful technique.
    But Ryoma can use Hyakuren on his feet.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2