Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How would you save naruto

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

How would you save naruto

the war arc. how would you continue the manga from chapter 650, note plot wise and no new power ups.
    i personally would stage a scenerio in which madara gets the kyuubi and hachibi ( they wont die since medical ninjutsu almost suddenly rivals Soten Kisshun and minatos already dead) ..... were under the assumptions that nothing is cheapened for plot...........
    Madara intended to gather the last jin. Now madara uses his secret tech being multiple bijuu control and uses them too enhance his normal genjutsu on obito. making him voluntarily give up the juubi right after he loses to naruto talk no jutsu as the scenario plays out. apperently he needed hashi sage mode to do all that(combining the remaining bijuu) !!!!!!Now before casting infinite(whatever) he seals hashi forever and reveals the true power of the juubi life and death.As he brings back all the uchiha with power ups, he recruits sasuke(as a powerful uchiha general) and tries to make his ninja world.
    the reason his dream differed from hashi was izuna's death, and all the other uchihas(lets blame it on the uchiha love.) he secretly wanted to bring them back as the rulers of naruto as he saw them as them as the rightful leaders. so he killed them(uchiha craziness) so they wouldnt be swayed by hashi dream of all ninja's being equal, thats why he respected hashi cause he could see it happening to his brethren.Finishing his monologue he states how the sage's mom inspired everything
    ***********************new arc starts***************************
    best i could come up with
    Last edited by tobirama; October 10, 2013 at 05:33 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How would you save naruto

i think the best is yet to come up

Kishi surely fucked up the story with obito, but i think that is more to drag the story rather than add anything qualitative to it.

The fact that all this plan has been made by madara, i would really wait to see what kishi has in store for madara.

visit me here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Just get to the point and stop trying too hard.The recent chapters were just gross.Ew.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This world is beyond redemption. The only way to save it would be by leveling and eradicating everything through a chain of continuous natural and cosmic disasters, so that the planet can go into a few millennia of hibernation before it recovers and starts rebuilding everything from scratch.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

6. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Put it out of it's misery. A coup de grâce would be most appreciated at this point.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To save this manga the edo kages have to go!!

1. I would have Madara send out 2 clones going all out to catch, then killed Orochimaru. I would have him capture, release edo tensei. Then chop him up and burned... Kinda like trunks did friza.
    2. I would have all the current kages killed by Madara save Gaara.
    3. I would have obito nearly kill Sasuke and Naruto to the point where Sasuke would need to absorb Juugo and Naruto need the other half of the Kyuubi.
    4. I would have Tobi and Madra battle it out for main villain and give the alliance time to regroup and repeat the never give up attitude.
    5. I would have Gaara and Sasuke defeat Madara
    6. Naruto and kakashi defeat obito.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Reveal that everything was a genjutsu or in Naruto's mind, either when the clone with 30% of Itachi's chakra put him in a genjutsu or when Pain caught him and nailed him down.

From there, I'd keep Naruto's development and keep him developing into someone worthy of being a hokage or super kage, and keep him from beating Pain. Sasuke turns good when he realizes his friends, and Taka goes back to Konoha. No Five Kage summit fight between Taka and the kage. Pain is Naruto's opponent while Tobi is both Sasuke and Naruto's, without that silly Juubi poop. Danzou becomes hokage and makes life hard due to desire for power until Naruto's popularity has Danzou ousted.

Danzou as last ditch effort tries to kill Naruto and Sasuke but both kill Danzou and thus, ending the era of evilness after every kage is changed and gets along.

Important thing to do is to keep Naruto's development and keep him developing though.

SO SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also have 2 more sagas after the war.. One would be about matching and developing the rookies and the other would be about rebuilding after the war.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

How would you save naruto? Nothing, really.

The reasons why some of you was ranting your ass to the fullest because you felt that kishi betrayed your expectations. You want this/those/everything to happen. If that were the case, then why don't some of you create your own manga? A manga that's full of awesome, no garbage and no inconsistencies or no plot hole. Yea, some of you should create your own perfect manga.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

seal away all of naruto & sasuke's mecha toys. especially susano'o. sasuke's strategic skill disintegrated as soon as he got that thing. ditto with naruto - definitely no bijuu bombs or even the kurama transformation.

turn their skills back to how they were right after naruto got SM and right before sasuke got regular MS. (i know naruto would stomp sasuke like that, but sage mode can actually be used as a strategic non-haxx ninja technique, much better than spamming flames and shit.) then they can fight properly, instead of having a who's-got-the-bigger-gun fight, which is what it's going to be....

as for this war arc, I'm not even gonna bother trying, this mess is far beyond redemption. just get obito out of the picture as fast as possible. those 2 chapters back in july where he lost consciousness when he became the jinchuuriki were the best 2 we've had all year......

(oh, and making orochimaru the real mastermind behind all this and the final boss - as unlikely as it is, I just think that would be the greatest thing ever )
    Last edited by chibistar6; October 11, 2013 at 01:58 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Reveal that everything was a dream that narutp had after his fight with sasuke in part 1 at the valley of the end. Then When naruto comes back with Jiraya after 2 years he should be as developed as he is now in the manga with full control of the kyuubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , this manga can be saved , but it require some courage and cunning from kishi side ...

for example , sasuke can use one of uchiha forbiden jutsu and make opening for alliance ... ( and loss one of his eyes = no susanoo anymore )

and Naruto loss QB someway ( for example sacrificing himself and qb for finishing hit )

and then , kishi change this manga from a shonen to a senin and continue it as a senin manga with more realistic character ( and no more Love no jutsu , Talk no jutsu , Will of fire no jutsu , I won't give up no jutsu , I'm child of destiny no jutsu , I will be hokage no jutsu and all these bullshits ) ....

for example , as Obito said , after the war , 5 great villages begin another war ... or they use ninja alliance army as a tool and try to take over independent countries and other ninja village ( like rain country ) ...

this manga is done as shonen ...
    Last edited by shafagh; October 13, 2013 at 01:52 AM.
    خداحافظ

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Giving a damn about the story might help.

I mean, back at the beginning of when the manga started to stop being cool. Somewhere right after the fight with Pein. I think Kishi started feeling fatigued by the series at that point, and decided to start rushing things, which resulted in the crap we got now. Seriously the story has reached Bleach levels of "fuck the story, just show me pretty pictures".

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Seriously the story has reached Bleach levels of "fuck the story, just show me pretty pictures".
    And unfortunately, Kishi isn't as good as Kubo when it comes to giving pretty pictures.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    And unfortunately, Kishi isn't as good as Kubo when it comes to giving pretty pictures.
    but his drawing style is better for telling story .... Kubo only pay attention to characters and their clothes not to background ..... so he has more times to draw better characters .... in so called big 3 manga , I prefer kishi drawing style ( Naruto Shippuden ) although after 700 chapters he has problem with drawing Sasuke ...
    خداحافظ

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast