Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: General Power Level Discussion/Comparison Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

General Power Level Discussion/Comparison Thread

So...yeah. Power level discussion thread. Not just the Strawhats, not just the Yonkou, everyone's strength can be discussed and measured in comparison to one another. Want to argue Vergo's strength in comparison to Garp's? Bring it here. Someone want to argue Shirohoshi's strength in comparison to Vivi's? Bring it here. Think Chopper is the strongest crew member and you have the proof to back it up? Bring it here.

I made this thread so we don't have to keep going off topic in the regular chapter thread as every once and again, a power level argument will break out. So here we are. I checked to see if there was already a thread on this, but I didn't see one. If there was one and I missed it, mods please nuke this topic.

Also, people, please try to keep this civil.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Power Level Discussion/Comparison Thread

Okai.
    Sooo... Only reason for Sanji to seem like being under Vergo in terms of power was because his body gotten quite damaged before fight and it was first arc in New World so Oda could not show Sanji going all out as it would be required to go and KO Vergo.

Beside that I can see parallels to near start part of One Piece when Sanji lost to Gin mostly because of damage that was inflicted by "Pearl" from Don Kriegs crew.
    Here Sanji was quite damaged because of Nami getting almost killed by Cesar Crown while being in Sanjis body.

So as "power level" of Sanji- he is equal of Vergo or at least at equal of Smoker who wasnt far weaker than Vergo. Zoro is at level of some veteran Vice Admirals like Onigumo or Dobreman and Luffy is around Doflamingos level so stronger than most if not all Vice Admirals but still a quite a bit inferior to Admirals and at least two steps behind Emperors.

Oh and Law is shown as one of two main Luffys rivals and he was quite a bit stronger than Smoker. Going with that logic I would put Zoro at very very close "level" as Luffy and Law thus he is also stronger than Smoker in my opinion and Sanji I would say is around same or maybe even a small bit better than Smoker(yea I know that ya people will not like to hear that but thats my opinion for now).

Beside that we all know that Strawhats are able to defeat even stronger enemies then themselves while near to death situations and grow during fights.

First time I expect real fight to death will be against Kaido the Beast- he is person that cant be reasoned with as Law said also Law states as fact that Kaido is able to wipe out Doflamingo- Doflamingo who was sweating and not laughing at all when he thought of having Kaido as enemy.

The Beast also killed whole crew of Moria and gave him emotional scars for entire life so I do expect that after Dressrosa end when we will get to see A LOT of what Strawhats are capable now.. we will get to see our crew fighting serious battles for lives as 2 years of training might be enough to survive most of what New World will throw at them but even those 2 years are not enough to give them safety by any means.

So I would say that maybe we can discuss here more of rankings between characters than their actuall combat power- we seen most from Luffy and we know he is shaping up to be real beast, a big name even in New World but we seen close to nothing when it comes to others. Especially Zoro.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    So...yeah. Power level discussion thread. Not just the Strawhats, not just the Yonkou, everyone's strength can be discussed and measured in comparison to one another. Want to argue Vergo's strength in comparison to Garp's? Bring it here. Someone want to argue Shirohoshi's strength in comparison to Vivi's? Bring it here. Think Chopper is the strongest crew member and you have the proof to back it up? Bring it here.

I made this thread so we don't have to keep going off topic in the regular chapter thread as every once and again, a power level argument will break out. So here we are. I checked to see if there was already a thread on this, but I didn't see one. If there was one and I missed it, mods please nuke this topic.

Also, people, please try to keep this civil.
    "if you think choper is the strongest strawhat and got proof to back it up, bring it here"
    you have the best way of teling people that they can share any opinion here, regardless of what the majority thinks ^^
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    "if you think choper is the strongest strawhat and got proof to back it up, bring it here"
    you have the best way of teling people that they can share any opinion here, regardless of what the majority thinks ^^
    To be honest I think that its possible for Monster Chopper to by physically strongest out all of Strawhats- for few minutes but still

New Reply