Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 300 Discussion/301 Prediction

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse Chapter 300 Discussion/301 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; October 21, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 300 Spoiler Thread

I guess the chapter is going to be late. In Season 5 most of the chapters with heavy action scenes were late. The chapter will either be out in 1-2 hours and if not then it will be out around 6am in Korea i.e. 6-7 hours from now.

Noblesse Forever!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if the other web toon ability of the same authors was ever delayed?
    Well let's be patient.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm releasing naver.com all the evening...

well, I guess we should be patient

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by strixflash; October 21, 2013 at 08:21 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 300 Discussion/301 Prediction

mangacow's version out: http://mngacow.com/noblesse/300/?all

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All I have to say is, Seira is looking pretty sexy.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't wanna complain, but it was definitely a meh chapter, for me at least. No plot development/advancement, more of your typical fighting which has been rehashed, from arc to arc at this point, basically 3 straight arcs of the same fighting.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One of them isn't coming back to the house and I think its going to be Rael. I don't mind it being the same typical fight if it yields different results. By Rael having a fraction of a soul weapon I think he's going to draw Ignes' attention and her ire as well. He'll most likely be beaten and taken away where he'll have his soul weapon stolen.

I wonder if its possible for ignes to steal the soul from Raels soul weapon, ask her father for a part if his soul weapon and create an entirely new soul weapon for herself?

Since Seira came to the KSA on Lukedonia's behalf will they contact Lukedonia as well as Frankenstein this time around. Seira made it a point to tell them that she and Frankenstein answer to two different authorities so maybe they'll feel that both will need to be contacted.

Now that I've given it some thought I really hope that Ralel and/ or Seira are captured. It would force Lukedonia to do something they've probably never had to do which is go on the offensive. They're always reacted to whatever was thrown their way but have never been shown to react in kind. Whoever Ignes decides to capture will be in great danger and I doubt that the lord will let it slide this time around.
    Last edited by Blackdynamite410; October 22, 2013 at 01:56 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, Noblesse became kinda boring. I think the authors made a mistake splitting by focusing too much on Ability and too little on Noblesse.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Honestly, Noblesse became kinda boring. I think the authors made a mistake splitting by focusing too much on Ability and too little on Noblesse.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I don't wanna complain, but it was definitely a meh chapter, for me at least. No plot development/advancement, more of your typical fighting which has been rehashed, from arc to arc at this point, basically 3 straight arcs of the same fighting.
    I agree with both of you.
    Like I feared it is the same as the past arc. Seira is being pushed into a corner and a blond shining knight in armor (Franken, Rael) comes to her aid.
    Seems like Rael was born as a grown up. I mean if Ignes immediately knew he is Rael even though the last time she saw him was when he was born then Rael was born with exact the same imag he has now. As if it is possible to tell how a baby will look like in 20 or 30 years.

Seira now is without a doubt the Hitsuguya of Noblesse. What she and Hitsuguya share:
    -youngest clan leader/youngest captain
    -silver hair/silver hair
    -weakest clan leader/weakest captain
    -always looses fighting someone strong/always looses fightin someone strong and so on.

All in all this is a quite boring chapter cause we all already knew what was going to happen.

Wonder why Seira always has to be the first to face an opponent?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't really understood the hate and criticism for this chapter. This chapter was totally devoted to action so it is unfair to criticise it for plot developments. Sure Seira lost the fight like last time (Zarga Siriana), but it couldn't been helped given that she was facing three Elder level opponents alone. In a fair fight she would have easily won. The artwork in this chapter was fairly good as well and not to mention the fight scenes were well choreographed.

Noblesse Forever!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Didn't really understood the hate and criticism for this chapter. This chapter was totally devoted to action so it is unfair to criticise it for plot developments. Sure Seira lost the fight like last time (Zarga Siriana), but it couldn't been helped given that she was facing three Elder level opponents alone. In a fair fight she would have easily won. The artwork in this chapter was fairly good as well and not to mention the fight scenes were well choreographed.
    Well it isn't like that the authors didn't have any other choice besides letting Seira always expierence the same thing over and over again. It's in the authors might to prevent such things happen a lot of times.

I mean why notlet Rajak face Ignes first or Frankenstein going berserk against her cause she is Roctis daughter to have Rai stop him. There wer so many chances for the authors but they only go one way. Seira vs. a serious opponent needs to loose. And this is going on since the Lukdonia arc.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I can understand the frustrations with the repetition of "Crazy Villain Attacks" + "Seira Needs Saveing" I'm not nearly as bothered by it as you guys seem to be. Seira is the weakest clan leader who heroically enters fights above her weight class. That's what she is. When a character does that sort of thing their win/loss ratio is going to suck. The RK-4's is just as bad when you think about it.

FYI - I'm waiting for EasyGoingScans version for the review so it could be late this week.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked pretty much the art this week. Altough the pace is too slow for my liking. I think Noblesse is too focused on action, it should need more plot development.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Seems like Rael was born as a grown up. I mean if Ignes immediately knew he is Rael even though the last time she saw him was when he was born then Rael was born with exact the same imag he has now. As if it is possible to tell how a baby will look like in 20 or 30 years.
    The last time she saw him he was just a little boy but not a baby
    Last edited by Mister K; October 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast