Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 554 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 554 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 554 Spoilers Discussion

Was that a fake?
    If not then I can't say I'm not disappointed with how they were defeated but at the same time glad to know more captains are getting some spotlight now.
    For some reason I'm sensing a wonderweiss-esque appearance where Cang Du and BG9 will make their reappearance in front of Hitsu and Soi Fon once more (remember Halibel and Barragan?)

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Defeated? No. Being frozen is not being defeated from previous instances. And face blown apart? The King of Hueco Mundo ate that. Like you mentioned in the latter part of your post this could just be tye beginning of a prolonged battle.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope that it isn't the end for Cang Du and BG9, because it feels to easy and comfortable for Shinigami. They didn't even face Vollstaendig.

So it seems we are going to see Koma and Hirako against Bambieta... It feels strange, but well we don't know what power-up Koma recieved from his grandfather, but it might not be enough for him to defeat Bambietta alone. Let's see..

And I chigo calling Urahara? For what? Does he want to know the situation or does he already want to come?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I really hope that it isn't the end for Cang Du and BG9, because it feels to easy and comfortable for Shinigami. They didn't even face Vollstaendig.

So it seems we are going to see Koma and Hirako against Bambieta... It feels strange, but well we don't know what power-up Koma recieved from his grandfather, but it might not be enough for him to defeat Bambietta alone. Let's see..

And I chigo calling Urahara? For what? Does he want to know the situation or does he already want to come?
    maybe Ichigo is asking for the thing that let your Zanpakto materialize that looks like a mannequin? i forgot the name

i think Ichigo is learning the bankai release because his Zan is on it's original form and not Ywach form that means a new KEYWORD is needed for the release maybe Ichigo will learn a poem or something for the release hahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Whenever I see Urahara I'm hoping to hear about Grimmjow appearing.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

kidopitz27
    Well, you might be right.
    Though I think he would be able to pull his new Bankai himself, since he actually managed to subdue his Zan spirit before. And it seems after forging his real Zan both of his spirits accepted him as their Master, so it might be that he won't need this device from Urahara. But let's see. Maybe you are right on it.

I also hope it won't be that easy for Captains to win against Quincy. And I hope some of the Captains go down.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So nothing really happened in the chapter)))

The only things we've got are that Bach actually predicted that Shinigami would get their Bankais back and that Shinigami Bankai seems to not let Quincy use Vollstaendig... Now, let's see what they are going to show us with it against Shinigami.

We don't know what is Ichigo saying, but Urahara's face isn't happy, so it might be something if not bad, but at least troublesome...

P.S. Still, Shinji's Shikai didn't impress me again. In a teamfight, when he is with Koma it might play well, but against any relevant opponent with serious attacks and who is able to attack in every direction in the same time his Shikai is useless, especially since he already explained how it works...

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's timing is impeccable. Time to save everyone again with his new powers. I also hope Grimmjow will appear soon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Royal Guards or Ichigo would have been more than enough to face Ywach and his very own Stern Ritters I guess. Let's see what Ichigo can do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Ichigo's timing is impeccable. Time to save everyone again with his new powers. I also hope Grimmjow will appear soon.
    10 bucks Urahara is calling Ichigo's Dad!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn..This chapter felt too short..It's like nothing happen.. toshirou is toast, it doesn't seem like he fight anymore and the battle is just beginning. I'm glad to see shinji in action. Hopefully, next week I will see ,more of him..
    I wonder when kish, will get tired of doing clif hangers..They are worn out by now. I do want to know what's going on with ichigo. It would be more exciting than the current battles.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    10 bucks Urahara is calling Ichigo's Dad!
    Haha, I bet no one thought of that. I guess we'll have to check translations again to be sure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit confused. Back then when the Stern Ritters first invaded Soul Society they really feared the captains bankai. They feared it so much they actually invented a device to steal it (while being able to access vollständig all the time). Now Yhwach tells us, that stealing a bankai blocks the ability to use vollständig (might that be the point for Ichigo, too? Too bad, no bankai vollständig fangasms).
    The only way I can explain this, is that the Stern Ritter don't fear the common bankai of the average Shinigami, but they certainly fear some special cases. Of course they had to fear Yamamoto's. That one in particular is strong enough to stomp over them (while destroying whole Seiretei, never mind). There are still Shunsui, Urahara, Ukitake and possibly Kenpachi and the former Vaizards.
    Shinji's shikai? Worked a lot better than against Aizen and really fucked Busterbine up. Won't work against her vollständig I guess.

The really interesting thing about this is the pacing. From the Shounen I know, a power up for the heroes leads to a more lengthy beating for the enemys before they'll unpack another layer of power. It's something like the "I'm so much stronger. But why should i use that power if they don't force me to?". What i'm talking about is that the Quincys already used their Vollständig before any shinigami but Hitsu and Soi Fon used their bankai.
    And to get back about pacing: The next game changer is also on the way in the same chapter. I wonder if Yhwach also predicted Ichigo the way he is right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 554 Discussion / 555 Predictions

Well, that was short but I actually really liked it.
    I definitely didn´t see all the Stern Rittner go Vollenständig at once like that. or saw it coming.
    or expected Shinji to show up...
    (How many are ready to believe that he either sent the other female Stern Rittners away or will trick Bambietta to wipe them out by accident?)

Okay, now I am getting excited.
    Did Rangiku die or not?!
    Her eyes are open, she is not moving and Hitsuyaga said that "he would be with her soon..."
    Does that mean that we just saw him die?
    If so then "HOLY CRAP!"
    Real casualties!

And the Bankai medallion seemed rather explosive if Bambietta threw it and it was the thing that detonated like that.

Another nodt... sorry, I meant note.
    I loved to see As Nodt again, even in a single shot as he watched the stolen bankai head for the Royal dimension.
    Wait a minute... would that work?
    Bayakuya being in another dimension and all?
    I guess so since the bankai took off but still... would it be lost until he returns to the frozen battlefield?

Anyway.
    I liked the chapter and can´t wait to see more.

On other notes.... I spotted seven vollenständig.
    does that mean that only seven Stern Rittner activated them?
    Or is there more that we just don´t see from that angle?

New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast