Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 500 (2) , Bleach 586 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapters Archive

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 651

i would rate this the most boring of all the capslock u have done till now..

was the chapter soooooo boring? :P

visit me here

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratz on your nominations, votes and on your 20th capslock too ....your rep sheet is pretty good here, so you deserve...you deserve....

a squish

And I've decided....next week I will read the capslock first, and then the chapter....I wonder how that will turn out

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    I think I'm going to nominate you as an honoraree Reviewer! Nicely done.
    The elections have begun!

I'll do you proud, Naruto Section of Shounen Manga Threads on Mangohalpers!!

I SHALL ACQUIT MYSELF ADMIRABLY!! HOPEFULLY!!

FOR CAPSLOCKSYLVANIA

*subdued cheering roar*

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRasho-sama, Kitten Herder View Post
    Thats exactly my thoughts upon reading this chapter... its absolutely mind-boggling that Sakura is actually supposed to be a member of the main-cast.
    If only Kishi had never even made the attempt.
    It's just so much worse, the way it is...

Quote Quote:
    Aww... "criminally minded"... "he'll fuck your shit up" ... you're such a coaxer... if my blood pressure wasn't so damn low I'd be blushing right now... I almost feel like the tyrannical super-villain I always wanted to be.
    Are you firmly ensconced at my side now, Rasho?? Good because I need a wrangler. A calculating, steely-eyed wrangler.

ROAD TRIP!!!

You're driving.

Quote Quote:
    luckily I have already taken care of that weeks ago... what a good PR manager I am indeed!
    @%$#&#

We need a "Most Excellently Bitchin' PR Manager" category.
    Why did I not think of this earlier?? *chastises self thoroughly*

... And also because you need to be punished receive accolades for your engineering of the whole thing. I wouldn't be on stage if it weren't for you.

Meow

Quote Quote:
    ps. and while you're at it you can also vote for marshall313 as the most epic member! He's so good at stirring up shit just by being himself without even trying... he really deserves the glory!
    You first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    "KURAMANOO"
    I LOVE THAT.

I can't not name things. I think it's a syndrome. Some of my clothes have names, it's a serious problem.

Quote Quote:
    OH MY GOD YOUR CAPSLOCK ILLNESS JUST CAUGHT ME. IT'S LIKE EVERYNONE IS SHOUTING.
    I KNOW, ISN'T IT AWESOME?? IT'S ALL SO DRAMATIC AND WONDERFUL!! WHAAAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU BUT WE'RE ALL HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME, WHO CARES ABOUT CONTENT?! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Funnily enough, I'm so old used to it, Capslock doesn't even really seem like yelling to moi (who is old enough to have turned in typewritten papers in her day) (you heard me). It just seems more like... italics, I would say.

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show

If sth. like that happened, I would need new panties. that reminded me so much of the beggining of Naruto...
    ALL OF THE FEELS!
    damn it..

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I like to make myself feel horribly nostalgic and depressed, and then inflict my sentimental misery on everyone else. I'm really a terrible person and you should all shun me. *kisses*

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Jammy Jam View Post
    This chapter was so very bad but this capslock was so very good. Bloomer you've once again restored balance to the universe.
    I do try to put a little padding on the walls that I know we're going to be bashing our heads against after each increasingly

chapter.
    I think of it as the community service I deserve, but have never actually been sentenced to due to not having been caught.

Quote Quote:
    Can't even pick a favorite part either. The whole things is just too good. It completely blows my mind that you've managed to write 20 of these, congratulations!
    Well, back atcha... I adored Noblesse and don't even remember why I let it drift out of my reading list-- seriously, there was no reason, what was I... ? don't freakin' know-- but you've inspired me to start over and give it the attention it deserves. You jerk.

We should be DJ Jammy Jam and the Fresh Bloomers!!

Quote Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post

MWAH!

Not sure whether to find that image cute or disquieting.

I think I'll split the difference and find it discutening.

Quote Originally Posted by n0air9x9 View Post
    nuff said. nailed it!

I actually wonder if Sakura should even be in this manga.
    KISHI

KISHI WHY

IF YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DO HER JUSTICE (OR AT LEAST THROW HER AN UN-DESICCATED BONE NOW AND THEN)... WHY DID YOU BOTHER??

I mean seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    the worse a chapter is the more potential for an epic capslock

buruma-chan does a great job of exploiting kishimoto-san's weak writing
    The more he neglects his story and characters, the more fun I have. I really shouldn't be enjoying profiting from this crap but honestly I can't bring myself to feel all that guilty about it. Perhaps if I was a better person... but then there would be no Capslocketeer Brigade in Capslocksylvania, so whatever. *wickedness abounding*

Quote Quote:
    The funniest thing of all was how kishi was putting her on the same pedastal as naru and sasu
    as if
    Yet another reason for me to not feel guilty...
    Kishimoto is a far worse person than I.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post

Presuming you said that just to see what I would do, here's your reward:

+

=

the guy who shows up to the party where all the fun kids are having a blast, and throws up over everyone.

Seriously, I wouldn't want to be you when LnDRasho-sama shows up fashionably late and sees what you did in the foyer.

My homegirl Louise Brooks said it best...

"I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you, it'll be with a knife."

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Congratz on your nominations, votes and on your 20th capslock too ....your rep sheet is pretty good here, so you deserve...you deserve....

a squish
    I cannot let a squish from Bene stand unrequited.

Quote Quote:
    And I've decided....next week I will read the capslock first, and then the chapter....I wonder how that will turn out
    I've occasionally wondered what would happen if I did the Capslock before reading the chapter.

Would it be ridiculously bad? .... or... better?
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; October 19, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

5. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    You're driving.
    Sure... I just hope you don't mind me not having a license. But I've played lots of Saints Row and GTA, so no worries.

I'm a way better pilot though, my Lylat Wars scores are always top notch.

Quote Quote:
    You first.

I would... if I could... sadly someone nominated you for that category as well, so as your PR Manager I had the obligation to press your button instead
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRasho-sama has no time for your bullshit View Post
    Spoiler show
    I'm really not quite clear on why anyone be messin' with Buruma-chan & The Capslocketeers while Megatron is on patrol.
    I mean, it's just not a sustainable racket.

Quote Quote:
    Sure... I just hope you don't mind me not having a license.
    I'd be silly to, since I let mine lapse over a decade ago. That's what happens when gas prices freak the hell out (again) and you live in the world's second most bicycle-friendly city outside of Copenhagen.

Quote Quote:
    But I've played lots of Saints Row and GTA, so no worries.
    *buckles seatbelt* *scrutinizes dashboard for indications of airbag in residence*

... And now it's time for today's frantabulously dashing tale of mild interest, "A Sunny Saturday's Motoring Adventure; or, Bloody Macadamized Death at 12 MPH!"

Buruma-chan prepares her newfangled horseless carriage for an afternoon of tearing recklessly about the countryside...

Be careful that the wind doesn't disarrange your chapeau, Buruma-chan!

"My dearest LnDRasho-sama, are your motoring goggles secured? A fly in the eye could prove a real damper to our promised pic-nic!"

"Fear not, darling Buruma-chan, my eyes are well protected from detritus of all sorts; my main concern is the drag that your impressive hat will impart to our progress."

"Never fear, LnDRasho-sama, my sweet! In the event that we start to careen down the road at more than the recommended thrilling twelve miles per hour, my tremendous bonnet shall serve as a brake; since those haven't been invented yet, we're quite lucky that the current fashion provides an anchor of sorts... "

Despite all possible hat-related precautions being taken, LnDRasho-sama and Buruma-chan ended up walking to the pic-nic spot for some reason...

To this day, no one is quite sure just who put the dent in the light post at 6th Street and Purboiled Avenue, since not one soul has come forth to claim the crumpled remains of the motor-car that was found in a disgraceful state at that location on the day of the Naughty Wisecrackers Incorporated Annual Picnic and Celebrity Roast. The license plate was removed and all incriminating serial numbers filed off.

If anyone has information related to this accident, please telephone the tattle-tale party line to the Mayor's office and gossip away.

Bonus motoring-related plate:

My first car was this kind....

Spoiler: SOOO KAWAII show

My darling little Datsun, we were born the same year. Mine was silver. I adored the everloving hell out of that critter, her name was Li'l Bullet. My butt was about 9 inches off the ground and if I'd ever gotten in a real smashup I'd have been charred toast, but damn if she wasn't fun to drive. Aww.

Quote Quote:
    I would... if I could... sadly someone nominated you for that category as well, so as your PR Manager I had the obligation to press your button instead
    Excellent evasion, Rasho my dearest clever-clogs.

I can't imagine that anyone would actually feel satisfied if I ended up being more epic than Marsh. Heaven forfend!

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

... And I just realized I could have made some sort of naughty joke about you "pressing my button", but I've been awake for like 22 hours so whatever. Fuckin' Las Vegas... I'm all wrung out. I've never had a city so actively try to kill me and cram my corpse into a steamer trunk to mail to another, less horrible city. That's my only excuse.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure whether to find that image cute or disquieting.

I think I'll split the difference and find it discutening.
    You were sending kisses to all us, your fans, for the votes; so I was trying reply with a cute kiss.

I just can't but enjoy and have a great time when reading your capsloks!! Thanks a lot for sharing your particular view on Naruto. Sure you're a truly artist of comedy.

To disambiguate:

Last edited by ukimix; October 20, 2013 at 01:58 AM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be silly to, since I let mine lapse over a decade ago. That's what happens when gas prices freak the hell out (again) and you live in the world's second most bicycle-friendly city outside of Copenhagen.
    I never even bothered to begin with... between Running, In-line Skates, Bicycles and the Tram I never really missed it.

Plus whenever someone asks "How can you stay so slim?? I basically see you eating all day!" I don't have to resort to that genetics or metabolism crap... I can just say "I don't own a car!"

Quote Quote:
    Yes... that definitely looks like my handwriting. I still remember my first bike...

Spoiler show

I read nowdays scientists try to figure out how it got there.

Quote Quote:
    My first car was this kind....

Spoiler: SOOO KAWAII show

My darling little Datsun, we were born the same year. Mine was silver. I adored the everloving hell out of that critter, her name was Li'l Bullet. My butt was about 9 inches off the ground and if I'd ever gotten in a real smashup I'd have been charred toast, but damn if she wasn't fun to drive. Aww.
    Kind of looks a bit like the one and only car I would ever consider buying...

Spoiler show

Whenever I'd drive that thing I'd play the Back to the Future Theme at maximum volume with the side windows down... and I don't care about all the shitty reviews ranting how impractical this car is... if practicability was the criteria by which we chose our cars they wouldn't even sell a single Ferrari.

Quote Quote:
    ... And I just realized I could have made some sort of naughty joke about you "pressing my button", but I've been awake for like 22 hours so whatever. Fuckin' Las Vegas... I'm all wrung out. I've never had a city so actively try to kill me and cram my corpse into a steamer trunk to mail to another, less horrible city. That's my only excuse.
    I'm as perceptive to sexual innuendoes like Sasuke... probably even worse. I try to mask it by randomly shouting words like butts & boobs... but sadly it doesn't really help.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do try to put a little padding on the walls that I know we're going to be bashing our heads against after each increasingly

chapter.
    I think of it as the community service I deserve, but have never actually been sentenced to due to not having been caught.
    And community service it is. I consider you to be like a literary firefighter. Every week Kishi plays with proverbial plot destroying matches...

Spoiler: causing the now familiar feeling of... show

and then you put the fire out.

Well, back atcha... I adored Noblesse and don't even remember why I let it drift out of my reading list-- seriously, there was no reason, what was I... ? don't freakin' know-- but you've inspired me to start over and give it the attention it deserves. You jerk.

We should be DJ Jammy Jam and the Fresh Bloomers!!
    I'll be honest, sounds too much like a book title, like "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", except it sounds like it's about me acquiring fresh bloomers. Which opens up all kinds of questions I'd rather avoid.
    • "Why do you have fresh Bloomers Jammin?"
    • "Where did the Bloomers come from? "
    • "Are they really fresh? "
    • "What does that even mean?"

So lets at the very least spin that around to "Fresh Bloomers and the DJ Jammy Jam"

See that way it sounds like I'm, at worst, wearing the fresh bloomers. Which, while less than ideal, doesn't sound like quite as much of an arrestable offense.
    Last edited by Jammin; October 20, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, Bloomerwedgies, what other series are your reading? Any chance to have a capslocks on another manga?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by no ticks on ukimix View Post
    You were sending kisses to all us, your fans, for the votes; so I was trying reply with a cute kiss.
    Yes but Ukimix... babies are terrifying! They're the scariest things in the world after spiders and Las Vegas!

Quote Quote:
    I just can't but enjoy and have a great time when reading your capsloks!! Thanks a lot for sharing your particular view on Naruto. Sure you're a truly artist of comedy.
    U-kun, stahp

... or keep going. Whatever.

Quote Quote:
    To disambiguate:

Okay, that one won't haunt my nightmares.
    Anyway, back atcha.

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash0-sama View Post
    I never even bothered to begin with... between Running, In-line Skates, Bicycles and the Tram I never really missed it.

Plus whenever someone asks "How can you stay so slim?? I basically see you eating all day!" I don't have to resort to that genetics or metabolism crap... I can just say "I don't own a car!"
    I like the fact that having a bicycle as my transport means that all of my exercise is incidental and I don't have to work out. Because TBQH, there's only one activity I like getting hot and sweaty for, and brother, it ain't climbing the stair-stepper to nowhere in some smelly gym.

Quote Quote:
    Yes... that definitely looks like my handwriting. I still remember my first bike...

Spoiler show

I read nowdays scientists try to figure out how it got there.
    Okay, never mind, I'm driving. I think I can remember how to work a crankshaft.

Quote Quote:
    Kind of looks a bit like the one and only car I would ever consider buying...

Spoiler show
    Well, I suppose it would make the most practical getaway vehicle. If you can just push it up to 88 miles an hour, you can elude anyone.

Quote Quote:
    Whenever I'd drive that thing I'd play the Back to the Future Theme at maximum volume with the side windows down...
    Rasho, are you trying to make me fall in love with you?

Quote Quote:
    I'm as perceptive to sexual innuendoes like Sasuke... probably even worse. I try to mask it by randomly shouting words like butts & boobs... but sadly it doesn't really help.
    Huh, I guess I should stop sexually harassing you, then... SINCE IT'S POINTLESS!!!

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by meow mix View Post
    Btw, Bloomerwedgies, what other series are your reading? Any chance to have a capslocks on another manga?
    ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, UKIMIX??

... actually it's really hard not to inflict capslock on pretty much anything and everything I read nowadays. It's ruined my life. Or maybe... made it better.

As for my reading list, it's not very large at the moment, but of ongoing stuff:

I did recently start Fairy Tail again (which is Rasho's fault) (he is also trying to kill me) (), and Noblesse again (which is Jammin's fault) (<3); Gintama (of course), Gate 7, Pandora Hearts, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, D. Gray-Man (if Hoshino ever returns to the land of the living, that is), Shingeki no Kjojin, and a bunch of obscure shit that isn't popular enough to warrant mention. Oh, and porn. Lots and lots of porn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    And community service it is. I consider you to be like a literary firefighter. Every week Kishi plays with proverbial plot destroying matches...

Spoiler: causing the now familiar feeling of... show

and then you put the fire out.
    Wait a sec... are you saying my--er, whatever it is these things are that I do--anyway, that they're like a bucket of cold water in the face?!?

... you should be careful or I might fall in love with you. Rasho-sama better up his game.

Quote Quote:
    So lets at the very least spin that around to "Fresh Bloomers and the DJ Jammy Jam"

See that way it sounds like I'm, at worst, wearing the fresh bloomers. Which, while less than ideal, doesn't sound like quite as much of an arrestable offense.
    Ah screw it, let's just be Kid 'n Play.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, UKIMIX??

... actually it's really hard not to inflict capslock on pretty much anything and everything I read nowadays. It's ruined my life. Or maybe... made it better.

As for my reading list, it's not very large at the moment, but of ongoing stuff:

I did recently start Fairy Tail again (which is Rasho's fault) (he is also trying to kill me) (), and Noblesse again (which is Jammin's fault) (<3); Gintama (of course), Gate 7, Pandora Hearts, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, D. Gray-Man (if Hoshino ever returns to the land of the living, that is), Shingeki no Kjojin, and a bunch of obscure shit that isn't popular enough to warrant mention. Oh, and porn. Lots and lots of porn.
    Capslock on everything, ruining your life...? I have to get serious about it:

Quote Quote:
    If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.

Jim Valvano

Yes but Ukimix... babies are terrifying!
    You reminded me of this horror movie:

Spoiler show

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You reminded me of this horror movie:

Spoiler show

You are one evil bastard. I salute you.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

You are one evil bastard. I salute you.
    I forgot to say, Noblesse bromance deserves a CAPSLOCK:

Quote Quote:
    RAI: Ey Frank, have you already washed my underwear? ...
    FRANK: Master
    RAI: I see, you don't have to explain.
    FRANK: Sorry master, even if it smells to roses I had no time. But I will entrust the three dolls not to model down a catwalk this afternoon in the school and do the laundry for all of us...
    ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Jammin would stick the thread for sure!!

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*Ahem* my reading list is ever-so-slightly larger than that.

Spoiler: My current approximate reading list... show

You need to read more so that I don't feel as bad.

Ah screw it, let's just be Kid 'n Play.

Perfect!
    Last edited by Jammin; October 22, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to say, Noblesse bromance deserves a CAPSLOCK:

Jammin would stick the thread for sure!!
    Calm down guise, I have to catch up!

I left off around chapter fifty-two. The difference is, Noblesse is actually good.
    Although I suppose it would be fun to try something with a slightly different flavor. It would give me a chance to be less mean and more d'awww.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    *Ahem* my reading list is ever-so-slightly larger than that.

Spoiler: My current approximate reading list... show
    Holy crap.

Quote Quote:
    You need to read more so that I don't feel as bad.

I'm only human, Jams! I'm just one person!
    I don't know how you do it. I mean, I'm a pretty fast reader and all, but seriously. Do you see my hat? I'm taking it off to you.

Quote Quote:

Perfect!

27. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast