Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

    9 16.67%
  • Good

    13 24.07%
  • Meh.

    15 27.78%
  • Bad

    5 9.26%
  • Awful

    12 22.22%
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 226 to 235 of 235

Thread: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

  1. #226
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Use YOUR head before you post. I meant the posts about negativity started as a discussion.
    That was you lol. You are the one who starts these negativity debates. These discussion wouldn't happen if you didn't complain about the complainers..

  2. #227
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    As far as I'm concerned people are still butthurt becuase Tobi turned out to be Obito, despite it being foreshadowed and hinted at numerous times.
    If you think people are upset just because Tobi is Obito you are truly mistaken. This manga was headed down shits creek long before that.

    The whole "talk no jutsu" plot device is what ruined this manga. It worked well when Naruto was using it on kids, when he was using it on people that he had deep connections too, on people that he could prove wrong with logic, not by simply screaming "I'm right and your wrong" and then going on to overpower them.

    The entire scenario with Pain was awesome up until the point Nagato decided to do a complete 180 because of what Naruto said. It was completely unbelievable that a man as determined as Nagato would change because Naruto simply held up a book and said some hollow words.

    And let's not even get started on Naruto's characterization. One minute he's a complete and utter moron, the next he's doing things that no other human being as ever done. The scene where he had a panic attack over Sasuke was nauseating.

    You then have all of the villains having plot induced stupidity just so our heroes can win without actually using their intelligence. Pain be gimped, Kakazu being gimped, Danzou acting like a moron, Madara not tearing everyone to pieces, etc etc.

    O! and we still have Obito announcing his intentions for a war, said war only lasting a few days, Neji and Shikaku being the alliances biggest loss, and Madara acting like an utter fool.

    Again, Obito is hardly the problem. His reveal could have worked well if it was written better, and yes while he is a terrible villain, this manga would have been salvageable if it wasn't just for him.

    ---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

    As for anyone looking for anything worthwhile to talk about, I'm hoping there is some kind of Gaiden Arc after this mess. The only thing to look forward to besides that is Madara doing something crazy, and the final showdown between Naruto and Sasuke to see who can be King of the world.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #228
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Lol the one thing that gets this thread going gets deleted


  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #229
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    The problem is that this isn't Crime and Punishment from Dostoyevsky. You're reading a Shounen story that is supposed to be dumbed down to a kid's mind from elementary school. The mere thought of your expectation of it to be presented as something more is baffling. I do agree with the points you say, but I didn't/don't expect them as you do.

  7. #230
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    There's nothing wrong with negative post about the chapter, get that in your head.

    The only good thing about the chapter was garra.
    But i think it's kinda wrong for making too much negative post every week. Well, your negative post is all about the chapter itself, so there's nothing wrong with it. But there's someone who keep on saying a negative post to the author himself, which is for me a kinda ridiculous and nonsense.

    Well, i'm meant no disrespect but users like @shafagh and @kid chameleon are really one of the reason why i felt bored on this naruto board. Their post are really something. and ridiculous. And can't help on getting annoyed. (nowonder my replies to their posts has been deleted by the mods) i know t'was their opinion, but their opinion are full of wanking to naruto........ and only to naruto.

    "naruto is a moron and sasuke is a good husband" ---- can you believe this shit?

    And i think the chapter was good, except for shikamaru who's been abusing ino's ability.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #231
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Just because it is for kids it doesn't need to be brainless pewpew. The art lies within making a complex theme or story easily understandable for everyone. And then there's also the fact the manga didn't always use to be like that. My pain tresshold for plot weakspots, illogical actions, asspulls and PIS is actually quite high... but in late Naruto there's just so much of this stuff it becomes borderline unbearable.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  10. #232
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but Sarutobi and Orochimaru noticed something about the tree when Obito was going for the attack. So maybe Madara is already controlling the Juubi? Somehow?

  11. #233
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Anyone saying this manga is for 'kids' clearly didn't read the chapter where Obito created a huge blood-corpse tree spiral. That was not a chapter for kids.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #234
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    This story is a form of art, art is based on the artist the problem here is the audience fell so much in love with the art that they felt it should become a certain way, but the artist is still producing his masterpiece, sure some parts may not be as amazing as others but overall we've been happy with it.

    My prediction is that Naruto will cause obitos will to falter long enough for madara to take over, because he doubts himself he no longer has the will to resist madara.

    As a result sasuke and naruto will have to become the two sons of the sage coming together to fight the "sage" and show the love of both together is stronger than the power of 1

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #235
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Anyone saying this manga is for 'kids' clearly didn't read the chapter where Obito created a huge blood-corpse tree spiral. That was not a chapter for kids.
    Peeshaw, kids are exposed to way worse on a daily, at least in the US. I imagine it's not much different overall for Japan.

New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts