Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • The council getting wiped out by Jackal.

24 53.33%
  • Juvia and her Gray-Bread antics.

8 17.78%
  • Cobra trying to bargain for the Oracion Seis' release with Doranbalt.

5 11.11%
  • Every member or Tartaros is a demon (even the devil slayer).

15 33.33%
  • The big bad E.N.D. that Igneel couldn't stop is the leader of Tartaros

16 35.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Fairy Tail 356 Discussion / 357 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 356 Discussion / 357 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    silver slays demons...so why is he in a guild of demons?? makes no sense!
    He himself is a demon. And who knows. Maybe he is a former human who was transformed into a demon and entered Tartaros to achieve his own goal. And I kinda think that he views everything / everyone else (Dragons, Humans etc.) as Demons as they can be freakin' monsters when it comes to Battles and Power as well so he has to obliterate them and therefore gained this magic to slay real ''Demons''.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FirenX View Post
    He himself is a demon. And who knows. Maybe he is a former human who was transformed into a demon and entered Tartaros to achieve his own goal. And I kinda think that he views everything / everyone else (Dragons, Humans etc.) as Demons as they can be freakin' monsters when it comes to Battles and Power as well so he has to obliterate them and therefore gained this magic to slay real ''Demons''.
    How can Silver be human when he is someone who is summoned from the book of zeref?

Why is it so strange that Silver slays demons? I mean Dragons also slay Dragons. Cause til now according to igneel no human could overcome a Dragon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

What Cobra said can be wrong regarding Silver or not even 100% correct. Did you think the Balam alliance would reveal all of their secrets to each other? I think that as far as Cobra knows, Silver is a demon from the book of Zeref. But what if the truth is somewhat different? he could still be a human that was turned into a demon with the Book of Zeref.

If Mashima wanted to, he could've drawn Silver in his demon form (or a demon, entirely) during his introduction. But he didn't. Why? Mashima is clearly hinting something here.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

After this chapter I believe that Jackal will be the guardian of the sixth circle.
    I hope that He will fight Natsu that will be helped from Lucy, Yukino, Flare (if She will be part of the alliance). I hope that even Angel will came to help them, counting that she is the sister of Yukino.
    I believe that the one that said that Jackal and Tempesta are on a mission is the one that stand up for Gluttony, at least to me He even resemble Gluttony of Full Metal Alchemist.
    She could create the hail, but I would prefer if He can eat the magic of his enemies, in this way she could be defeated from Lluvia and Gray unison raid (perhaps even Eve with his snow), with even the help of Ichiya, infact He could make nauseating the hail that Gray and Lluvia will do (if Gray will freeze Lluvia's water).

I believe that the demon that his dress looks like a chessboard stand up for the first circle, the Limbo. I believe infact that he looks like a bat, He has also two protruding teeth.
    I believe that he can tranform in a bat, I think that he can use the Darkness Magic, just like Shimon, then I believe that He will screams and then He will create a sound wave that will affect his opponents.
    I believe that at the beginning He will fight several members of the alliance, almost all the alliance, then I believe that He will fight and then be defeated from Sting and Rogue, with perhaps He will be helped from Fried (with his rune He could overrule the effects of the sound wave, in a similar way to what did Levy here http://www.mangareader.net/135-58636...apter-211.html), Bixlow and then perhaps even Rufus.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7