Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

By: Kamachi Kazuma and Fuyukawa Motoi
    Genre: Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Super Power
    Published in: Dengeki Daioh

Synopsis
    The story is set in a world where supernatural powers exist through science, and magic exists through religion.
    ‘Academy City.’ 2.3 million inhabitants.
    80% of the students are active in the ‘Brain Development Program’ and out of those only 7 are Level 5s.
    Meet the civilian protagonist Mikoto and her friend Kuroko, maintainers of peace and order at the University district, as members of the 'Judgment'.
    Last edited by Doraku; October 18, 2013 at 03:39 AM. Reason: no direct link please
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

The latest chapter during Daihesei's arc was awesome - I meant when those two guys punching the lightning like it is nothing is very cool. But maybe Misaka's power is also not in her fullest potential, I think. I conclude that because the building she was directed to be destroyed does not affected by her lightning at all.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    The latest chapter during Daihesei's arc was awesome - I meant when those two guys punching the lightning like it is nothing is very cool. But maybe Misaka's power is also not in her fullest potential, I think. I conclude that because the building she was directed to be destroyed does not affected by her lightning at all.
    Kihara said she was at 2% of her power, Touma negated her power easily for that reason. I'd want to see more of her power but we already know the outcome of this fight and the building wasn't destroyed. I am curious to know what Gunha did after this though.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; October 18, 2013 at 01:09 PM.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Kihara said she was at 2% of her power, Touma negated her power easily for that reason. I'd want to see more of her power but we already know the outcome of this fight and the building wasn't destroyed. I am curious to know what Gunha did after this though.
    Exactly, but the lightning was so gargantuan, I thought it had some sort of enormous power. I'm questioning about that as well, does Gunha join the battle simply because of curiosity or something else.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Gunha joins the battle because of guts. Let's say the combo beat her, Touma hasn't major injuries, he can dance with her, it means Misaki remembers all of this and will erase Kuroko memories but what about Misaka? , Touma should be able to remember if his right hand touches his head, no?

Or maybe Misaka didn't forget and was dancing with her?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Gunha joins the battle because of guts. Let's say the combo beat her, Touma hasn't major injuries, he can dance with her, it means Misaki remembers all of this and will erase Kuroko memories but what about Misaka? , Touma should be able to remember if his right hand touches his head, no?

Or maybe Misaka didn't forget and was dancing with her?
    That's a reasonable argument . I don't think Misaki is able to erase Misaka's memories as freely as she could with other people though. I don't see any reason why are you suggesting it's necessary for her to erase all the memories either, I think Misaka is not someone who would mind having memories in this catastrophic incident.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    That's a reasonable argument . I don't think Misaki is able to erase Misaka's memories as freely as she could with other people though. I don't see any reason why are you suggesting it's necessary for her to erase all the memories either, I think Misaka is not someone who would mind having memories in this catastrophic incident.
    It's hard to think she was in the mood to dance after that but her mad love for Touma could be the reasonm, he would dance with her no matter what.
    And there is Misaki, she would really let them dance like that? .

Spoiler show

Touma should remember but I am not sure about Misaka, I am almost sure Kuroko's memories have been erased though.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to think she was in the mood to dance after that but her mad love for Touma could be the reasonm, he would dance with her no matter what.
    And there is Misaki, she would really let them dance like that? .

Spoiler show

Touma should remember but I am not sure about Misaka, I am almost sure Kuroko's memories have been erased though.
    Ah yes, about the dance. I am really looking forward for such a sweet event, but there are some inconsistencies if we have to make Railgun's and Index's story line to unite as a one entity, although they both come from the same franchise. Like :

Spoiler show

Misaki's feeling for Touma is still unclear

You are right about Touma and Kuroko, but I'm pretty sure Misaka would remember.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Touma X Misaka shipper in denial. I am not sure about the timeline, didn't he beat Oriana already?

Spoiler show

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    British Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

started to read it.and already spoiled myself with spoilers and raws
    Last edited by rajin; November 01, 2013 at 08:30 AM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Gunha is a beast! How strong is that guy? His Amazing Punch is impressive and he is able to take the lightning of an evolved Misaka without major injuries. If Misaka reaches level 6, she will die. Gensei is ready to die for science as well, the outcome of this battle depends mainly on Misaki and Kuroko IMO, Touma and Gunha can only buy time. But I don't see Misaki winning...

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Off-paneled Gunha . Misaki lost and Misaka is evolving, Gensei is alive and kicking.

How did Touma save the day? It becomes more and more difficult to imagine the outcome.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Off-paneled Gunha . Misaki lost and Misaka is evolving, Gensei is alive and kicking.

How did Touma save the day? It becomes more and more difficult to imagine the outcome.
    It's going to be a long time before this arc ended. It turned out to be longer than what I have expected, the plot is so convoluted. In Index, the arc seems relatively simpler than in Railgun.

Oh by the way, FYI another Toaru series with Accelerator as the main cast has been scanlated recently.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroko was badass in this chapter and she is too cute i this manga, I wish she was like this in the anime, alot the characters need new character designs considering the art evolution, especially Touma.

Misaki beat Gensei at his own game, hopefully the next chap will be focused on Touma/Gunha vs Misaka.

---------- Post added March 28, 2014 at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM ----------

"A little guts is enough to stop bleeding and reconnect bones".
    I guess we can add high regeneration speed to his powers? With a kamikaze attack maybe.

Touma's speech was awesome too but the most interesting thing is that there is a dragon in his right hand, he came back...

Spoiler show

When you reach level 6 your power is not that of an Esper anymore, then what are you? A God?

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we already seen the visualization of God Killer in his right hand, I guess that's what he is , that chapter looks really awesome, I wish we could have it being animated in the near future. This arc has been a wonderful blast.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast