Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub 226 Discussion/227 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 226 Discussion/227 Predictions

this is the first time in a week that i know i couldn't read new chapter of beelzebub

it's better to have other jump series to take a break like one piece or naruto or bleach than Beelzebub

this week my body and soul will be incomplete.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

For real i like it that Beelzebub and OP make different kind of Breaks and only in the same time when WSJ make there Seasonbreaks.
    So i can live with that there are many more series i can read and when Tamura say clear he make some research my Eyes start shinning. Cause i know he is planning something big, cause as long i follow Beelzebub. That is from Chapter 4, he never make this kind of Note.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if it makes you feel a little better here's the preview for next week's issue, which shows Beelzebub will have a colorpage. Iris being there makes me wonder if she'll be on it.

Spoiler show

Tamura's already done a cowboy-western color page with Oga, Hilda, and Beel on it, but I still hope the color page has some kind of reference to the US in it!

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope Furuichi makes it on this colour page (though he ought to see they are all the way over here in America).
    Team Haikyu! | Team Stealth Symphony | Stealth Symphony Support Group

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    I just hope Furuichi makes it on this colour page (though he ought to see they are all the way over here in America).
    Me too, I think it would be really nice to have an American themed colorpage with the four of them on there, Oga, Beel, Hilda, and Furuichi.

You know, I've been thinking about Iris, and about Oga's comment about her neglecting Beel. Wouldn't she have neglected En too? Considering there's an eight year age gap between them, I wonder if something changed from when Iris had En to when she had Beel. Of course, it could be that En's mom is different, but up until now we haven't gotten any reason to speculate that.

And speaking of En, I think it would be an interesting development if the Ogang unexpectedly meet members of the Pillar Squad. Think about it: Hecadoth mentioned to Furuichi that they have a score to settle with the Solomon Company. And what better way than to track them down and confront them at their homebase? I know it seems a bit far-fetched but there's got to be a conflict of interests somewhere. If the pillar squad is involved this will also help bring En back into the manga. Thoughts?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Me too, I think it would be really nice to have an American themed colorpage with the four of them on there, Oga, Beel, Hilda, and Furuichi.

You know, I've been thinking about Iris, and about Oga's comment about her neglecting Beel. Wouldn't she have neglected En too? Considering there's an eight year age gap between them, I wonder if something changed from when Iris had En to when she had Beel. Of course, it could be that En's mom is different, but up until now we haven't gotten any reason to speculate that.

And speaking of En, I think it would be an interesting development if the Ogang unexpectedly meet members of the Pillar Squad. Think about it: Hecadoth mentioned to Furuichi that they have a score to settle with the Solomon Company. And what better way than to track them down and confront them at their homebase? I know it seems a bit far-fetched but there's got to be a conflict of interests somewhere. If the pillar squad is involved this will also help bring En back into the manga. Thoughts?
    What is when Mrs.Iris is like the Father. Beelzebub the III. was trying to destroy the earth, while one Son was on earth already with the Order. Then come Lord En and fight with his Brother and the Father didnt care about it, his Mother who already was in LA dont mind it either. Only Uncle Behemoth was a bit into the Familiy Story. But yes EN and Beelzebub has same Mother so far we know, all have the green Hair, all can destroy Citys if they Cry.

But i dont believe we will see Lord En, he is not interested in this kind of fights, for that he has his Army. I would say Behemoth, Jabberwock and some other Pillars are much more Popular then Lord En and with Furichis Tissue they get also more screen Time. But if you really start to speculate, what can happen.
    In the first Time we start faceing a Demon Squade or Army, Lord En, Behemoth and Jabberwock appears. This time, the second time, the fight against a new Demon Army and Company and Face another Family Part the Mother. I would start speculate, if Oga or Beel really in trouble i could already see Beelzebub III. steps first Time on Earth, to face Mrs.Iris.

Did we already speculate about why Mrs.Iris, say goodbye to Hilda, that she should take care of Beel. Did she go by own will back on earth?? When she does, why she left there Kids, Men and Hell, to live on Earth. Is Mrs. Iris a Human and aslong she live on Earth, Beelzebub III is not able to destroy the Earth. No matter that he has the will to do so, longer then a few Minutes maybe Hours.

I think no comeback for Lord En. A entry of Beelzebub III about Father and Mother. A Comeback or more Screentime with Pillarsquade members with Furichi.
    Lord En is not interested in fights or even in the Buisness of his Brother. Like in the first War Behemoth and Jabberwock decide by there own and Lord En get only a short note what happens who won, who loose.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this arc, but am I the only one that hope to see this arc come after they beat Fuji? Fuji gotten so much hype, and seeing Oga team up with his old enemy against Fuji would be really cool.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pnyhmsmx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is really amazing due to its gags and clarifications of demons communicating with the humans. The engrish used by Furuichi was understandable. I can't seem to understand what he said in the previous chapter. I am pretty sure that Hilda has a low opinion of Japanese not because she is a demon but rather having poor understanding of kanji. Anyone remembers the mess she made at the game in the holiday contest arc?
    If anyone thinks about it in hindsight, Tamura hinted this arc when that from Solomon guy made that your Mama is stupid/TacoBell joke. Currently Mrs. Iris is a wild card. I wonder if Oga will notice she and Kunieda look similar. If she ever likes Oga and Furuichi, hilarity will ensue (and heads will roll).
    Lastly, am i the only one who thinks that the friends of the trucker are spoofs of Guile and Balrog(USA)/Bison(Japan) from Street Fighters?
    Last edited by pnyhmsmx; November 02, 2013 at 01:53 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

my body and soul is ready for this week beelzebub new chapter......

i don't know why but seeing other 3 jump out early still won't make my body and soul complete without beelzebub.

*doki *doki *doki *doki *doki

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3