Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 726 Discussion / 727 Prediction

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 726 Spoiler Discussion

I just had a wild guess. Do you think it is possible that Luffy knows out about location of factory/marines/dd vs law and rest shit, doesn't want to abandon the tournament but Barto assures him that he'll get mera mera for him and Luffy goes down to the business. Breaking under arena may result in freeing captive guys. That way we have rather fresh Luffy to face admiral/dd. Things gonna go wild and dd family members go to support dd and Barto faces Burgess in 1v1 for mera mera while Rebecca eats it
    Just some wild presleep thoughts

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally everything is revealed! I'm glad cause in a certain way it seal the deal and we can move on to the fights to come. Also, knowing the role of Ricky,Rebecca and the toy, now we can be pretty certain that neither of them will have the Mera Mera no mi because it would be totally wasted and Oda knows that want to see it in action :-)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Santoryu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So basically all of the assumptions are verified. Think everyone thought Ricky was the King. Need to "See" the manga this week to give my real rating. Hopefully we will start driving at it since we have covered at least some of the background details.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bindal's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well well it seems that we are getting to this arcs climax soon. Since we now know who ricky and the toy soldier are and the fact that they were nice ppl and all that. What I'm wondering is who is puffy gonna fight. DD is already taken Burges is out of question for now i guess. Maybe fujitora??? i think Zorro will take fujitora ..... aaaah thinks are really messed up as usually that's why i love OP you never now what to expect!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!! Another hit just like I predicted the toy soldier is the dad of Rebecca who tried to save her mother(I bet he is Kyros) as well as, Bartho showing admiration towards luffy, Ricky being the grandfather/old king and chinjao being an ally(cavendish is going to help as long as luffy promises to duel him after; he is the type of character that won't let his prey be defeated by anyone but himself.) those predictions were easy to say since Oda gave us a lot of clues.... About Trebol, i didn't expect him to be the one with the ability, someone else has to have the capacity of erasing the memory since the toys seem to remember who their love one is..... Now I'm a 100 % sure that the only way Rebecca gets her hands on the mera mera is if something really bad happens to the toy soldier; since she is kind and doesn't like to hurt ppl I see her as a posibility to join the SH and live her own dream but that's if.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really liking the political implications of the history of Dressrosa as it relates to what goes on in our world. First there was Fishman island and the racism issue; then we had Punk Hazard and weapons of mass destruction and human experimentation; and now we have something that looks somewhat like mild slavery/human trafficking (maybe those aren't really the words I'm looking for). It seems ever since the time skip this manga has started to tackle a lot of serious social issues.

Anyways, I'll make a crazy prediction and say that based on the trend of previous arcs, I get the feeling that Luffy will somehow be tricked into (or due to his clumsiness) falling into that hole where everyone is imprisoned and meet up with the other strawhats (Robin, Usopp, Franky, etc.) who will break in. There, they (Strawats, Chinjao and others) will plan what they're going to do and split up. Then we will see some individual battles leading up to Luffy's battle with Doflamingo. No real basis for this prediction.... just a hunch.

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamjosef's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

If i Think about it, Rebecca should be about 19 or 20 based on her age in the flashback 10 years ago she looks to be about 10 or 9 based on her size, thats how luffy looked at that age... Thunderous soldier could be kyros that was transformed to a toy when he attacked trebol to protect the kingdom. he could have been an active gladiator and Rebecca's mother fell in love with him and when she became pregnant he left the colliseum and became a soldier for the king to be closer to his wife hence his mysterious disappearance

hes gonna open a can of whoop ass fox style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the old king are alive and his son too, future king.
    I see more and more rebecca joining the SH's.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

to me it seems like we will have a really nice chapter . The groundwork is done for the battles to start . I really want to see what Luffy will be doing ....

Barto could actually really get the mera mera no mi for him , since probabily this was his plan all along ...

I hope we won't see too much of the D block in the future chapters . it does not seem very interesting ...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebecca can't be Luffy's new crewmember if her grandfather and father come back to ruling the country. It's the same as with Vivi and Shirahoshi. If they become members of the crew, then it would make their family and kingdom a target for WG and Marines... That's just the logic that a royalty can't be a pirate. Dofla is an exception, but it's Dofla...

The chapter is going to be really interesting. And it's especially interesting to learn that it's Trebol who has a power to turn a person into living toy... He would be a difficult opponent for anyone from Mugivaras.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to disagree here, surely in the first of the grand line yes, also because the sh's were a bunch of nonames when alabasta happen.
    Luffy can put dressrosa under his protection like he will be doing with fisher island.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Chapter is out if u didnt see it http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/726

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sort of disappointed when I saw the full context of the spoiler as well as of the raw. I thought that Usopp and the Fairies had already reached the Coliseum and found the prisoner, but no, the core part of the chapter was about the history of Dressrosa Country and the royal families involved with it.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 726 Discussion / 727 Prediction

I think there is a good chance that blackbeard's crew mate Jesus Burgess will help straw hat fight against don flamingo. Bb wants to weaken one of the yonkou and will do it via hurting dd.

After defeating one of DD's big three, he will take the mera mera fruit back to Blackbeard. This would make the eventual BB vs Luffy more Epic.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 726 Discussion / 727 Prediction

I wonder what the accident was?? And who hack is talking to?
    Overall, the chapter was too slow for me. And why are all the df in this arc super rip offs?? i mean can't trebol own dd by making him a toy?? I just think its too extreme.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast