Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~ <3

  1. #76
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'm usually already tired by the end of the day; from work and gym. All I want to do is just jump into bed. I guess I just need to regulate my sleep better; between 10pm-midnight would be perfect and ideal.

    If there is something wrong though, does it give you a detailed report/breakdown of what isn't working? or just a simple rejection?
    Ah, ok. Yeah, I guess that's it, but it's no easy task getting used to it.
    Yesterday it took me ages to sleep, there was a power outage around 10pm and I just kept listening the lightning storm and juast couldn't sleep. Eventually I started playing pokemon to distract myself, but it was after midnight that I started to get sleepy XD

    There's no detailed report, it's always a canned reply that quotes what was the term your app was infringing, but there are some so obscure you basically have to "guess". There's one that says that "if your interface is complex or less than very good, it may be rejected". For that term, for example, after quoting it, they suggest you use native iOS features. And that's it, in few cases you have a better description.

    I saw in a blog once a guy who had his app rejected because of use of apple trademark without permission. It was a quiz app and it took nearly a month for him to discover it was because one of the questions had an option "Steve Jobs"


    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Will you be around to meet us at any point? Sweets? Eww( ). Nah, for me my money goes to manga books, travel, food and some clothes. Quality over quantity in all those cases .

    Why Peru in particular? I want to have overseas holiday every year; outside my continent. maybe US and Japan will follow in the coming years. Travelling around Europe is relatively easy, even at a short notice, so I could always do 3-day weekends somewhere in between.

    They are like the parents, so it's only normal. Like you've said, I imagine Brazil being the tourist hub that it is, once the tourists leave certain cities and areas, income goes way down. A business credit would greatly help those businesses stay afloat and manage during the downtimes.
    I don't know, it all depends on how work will be, I would like to... also, air plane tickets, they must not be too expensive ç_ç

    The main reason for Peru is Machu Picchu XD
    My friend is like a Peru maniac, in almost every aspect. I'm really fascinated by the Inca's cultural legacy too. We even have a hostel in mind, because we stayed in one from the same company in Argentina.

    I would love to go overseas, but my friends don't have the money, and I'm too shy and awkward to travel alone XD
    Only one of them is graduated and working, it's the girl with whom I'm planning to go to Peru.


    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I can't remember the last time I bought an eletronic device without looking at the specs. And I always look at it for a while, try it out myself if possible.

    This made me laugh But this is exactly how people fall for scams.
    Oh, yeah, I always look at the specs and reviews. I recently bought a new monitor, and I tried looking all over town, but there was not even one bigger than 18" in the stores, so I had to go only by the reviews and bought it on the internet. In the end it's really good, but I would have preferred to see it with my own eyes before buying it.

    The other day we found an iPhone 4S with Android 5.1 XD

  2. #77
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Samsung just unvield the s5 today. Didn't have time to watch the presentation though. Any-thoughts, Nana, Bob?


  3. #78
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    It's a great phone, but the presentation was a little disappointing to me, I wanted to see the new touch wiz interface, but it was barely shown...
    I liked the ultra power saving mode (guess that's what they called it), that one would come in handy.
    I don't know how the fingerprint swipe will behave, that one I would like to test myself, to see how well it works.

    But they are really focusing on the "fitness" trend, like with the gear and even adding a heart rate monitor to the phone...

    And they showing the golden /copper gold S5 first thing in the video and then revealing the finger scan, felt so much like they were following apple :T

  4. #79
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Managed to see it finally and wow - you outlined all the issues I had with it. Almost word for word... gtfo. (Brazilans are psychic??)

    Quote Quote:
    But they are really focusing on the "fitness" trend, like with the gear and even adding a heart rate monitor to the phone...
    Apparently feed back they got must have been from countries that like to exercises often. Not Murica for sure .
    I didn't like the new designs much at all. Things that stood out were, the faster processor and camera, water resistance finger print detection, (might have forgot something else ).

    Someone I know mentioned there 'may' be a non plastic version that will debut.


  5. #80
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by nanaDmari View Post
    Ah, ok. Yeah, I guess that's it, but it's no easy task getting used to it.<br>Yesterday it took me ages to sleep, there was a power outage around 10pm and I just kept listening the lightning storm and juast couldn't sleep. Eventually I started playing pokemon to distract myself, but it was after midnight that I started to get sleepy XD<br><br>There's no detailed report, it's always a canned reply that quotes what was the term your app was infringing, but there are some so obscure you basically have to "guess". There's one that says that "if your interface is complex or less than very good, it may be rejected". For that term, for example, after quoting it, they suggest you use native iOS features. And that's it, in few cases you have a better description.<br><br>I saw in a blog once a guy who had his app rejected because of use of apple trademark without permission. It was a quiz app and it took nearly a month for him to discover it was because one of the questions had an option "Steve Jobs"
    <br><br>The past few nights I've turned in a bit later than usual because of some late events at work. Last night I couldn't sleep until 3am and still woke up at 8am <br>Which Pokemon game were you playing? <br><br>For me, I'd usually start browsing through YT videos or Eurosport. It's usually one of the 2.<br><br>That's a bit lazy on there part to not give consistent detailed feedback. Or would you say it's more consistent than it isn't?<br><br>I laughed a bit at that. Poor guy. A bit of a silly reason to reject someone's app; especially when it's a quiz app :/<br><br>
    Quote Quote:
    I don't know, it all depends on how work will be, I would like to... also, air plane tickets, they must not be too expensive ç_ç<br><br>The main reason for Peru is Machu Picchu XD<br>My friend is like a Peru maniac, in almost every aspect. I'm really fascinated by the Inca's cultural legacy too. We even have a hostel in mind, because we stayed in one from the same company in Argentina.<br><br>I would love to go overseas, but my friends don't have the money, and I'm too shy and awkward to travel alone XD<br>Only one of them is graduated and working, it's the girl with whom I'm planning to go to Peru.<br>
    <br><br>Yeah, that's something the similar in most places, but moreso in your country. <br><br>I was actually looking at Peru last night! I tagged Nana on a link about an Oasis in Inca called "Huacachina"; dunno if you're familiar with it. Machu Picchu is gorgeous, I'd love to visit places like those, more than any modern architecture.<br><br>A lot of my friends are in the same situation, I spoke to one a few days ago who wants to travel Europe but a lot of her friends don't make as much as she does, so she feels bad and doesn't really want to do so alone. I just told her to try. Start with a weekend break somewhere small, like Belgium; close and easy access from UK. And then just get the feel of doing so. I've been travelling by myself since I was 16, though I always meet people in the countries I visit, so I guess it doesn't really count? But if I get the chance to go somewhere by myself, I'd do it. <br><br>
    Quote Quote:
    Oh, yeah, I always look at the specs and reviews. I recently bought a new monitor, and I tried looking all over town, but there was not even one bigger than 18" in the stores, so I had to go only by the reviews and bought it on the internet. In the end it's really good, but I would have preferred to see it with my own eyes before buying it.<br><br>The other day we found an iPhone 4S with Android 5.1 XD
    <br><br>Awesome; what happened to your old monitor? <br><br>Really? android 5.1 That is a super advanced mobile there....<br>

  6. #81
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Managed to see it finally and wow - you outlined all the issues I had with it. Almost word for word... gtfo. (Brazilans are psychic??)

    Apparently feed back they got must have been from countries that like to exercises often. Not Murica for sure .
    I didn't like the new designs much at all. Things that stood out were, the faster processor and camera, water resistance finger print detection, (might have forgot something else ).

    Someone I know mentioned there 'may' be a non plastic version that will debut.
    Collective unconscious XD

    The faster processor is a minimum nowadays
    I think it will probably have different versions, like the S4 Active, and then they might go to the more premium look with a non plastic version...

    Someone told me the copper gold S5 looks like a giant band aid and now I can't stop thinking of that XD

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    The past few nights I've turned in a bit later than usual because of some late events at work. Last night I couldn't sleep until 3am and still woke up at 8am <br>Which Pokemon game were you playing?
    For me, I'd usually start browsing through YT videos or Eurosport. It's usually one of the 2.
    That's a bit lazy on there part to not give consistent detailed feedback. Or would you say it's more consistent than it isn't?
    I laughed a bit at that. Poor guy. A bit of a silly reason to reject someone's app; especially when it's a quiz app :/

    Yeah, that's something the similar in most places, but moreso in your country.
    I was actually looking at Peru last night! I tagged Nana on a link about an Oasis in Inca called "Huacachina"; dunno if you're familiar with it. Machu Picchu is gorgeous, I'd love to visit places like those, more than any modern architecture.

    A lot of my friends are in the same situation, I spoke to one a few days ago who wants to travel Europe but a lot of her friends don't make as much as she does, so she feels bad and doesn't really want to do so alone. I just told her to try. Start with a weekend break somewhere small, like Belgium; close and easy access from UK. And then just get the feel of doing so. I've been travelling by myself since I was 16, though I always meet people in the countries I visit, so I guess it doesn't really count? But if I get the chance to go somewhere by myself, I'd do it.
    What are all these <br><br>? @___@

    Wow, I would be a total wreck sleeping so little...
    I'm playing Pokemon Black. I got a 3DS for christmas and now I'm getting up to date in the pokemon world XD
    I even got my first ever shiny! Totally unexpected

    The more consistent feedback you usually have is regarding metadata (description, screenshots). With that they say "Your screenshots don't show the real usage of your app" and other things that make you understand exactly were the problem is. Otherwise it's mostly canned replies.

    If I could go by bus, but I have no other way than by airplane, because it's far...

    I had't heard of that Oasis before! I already sent my friend the link n_n
    Yes, Machu Picchu seems amazing, definitely one of the top places in my list.

    Hm, yeah, but it's also more fun to go with your friends!
    And if I had all set I would go too, but preparing a trip alone is not for me XD

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Awesome; what happened to your old monitor?
    Really? android 5.1 That is a super advanced mobile there....
    The guy came from the future to earn money selling things online XD

    My monitor is old (7 years) and small (19") so going from 2 monitors (21,5" iMac and 24" monitor) at work to the little guy at home started feeling really weird.
    It's being used by one of the interns at work that had only one monitor.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #82
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by nanaDmari View Post

    What are all these <br><br>? @___@

    Wow, I would be a total wreck sleeping so little...
    I'm playing Pokemon Black. I got a 3DS for christmas and now I'm getting up to date in the pokemon world XD
    I even got my first ever shiny! Totally unexpected

    The more consistent feedback you usually have is regarding metadata (description, screenshots). With that they say "Your screenshots don't show the real usage of your app" and other things that make you understand exactly were the problem is. Otherwise it's mostly canned replies.

    If I could go by bus, but I have no other way than by airplane, because it's far...

    I had't heard of that Oasis before! I already sent my friend the link n_n
    Yes, Machu Picchu seems amazing, definitely one of the top places in my list.

    Hm, yeah, but it's also more fun to go with your friends!
    And if I had all set I would go too, but preparing a trip alone is not for me XD
    Something Firefox decided to add to what I wrote

    Yeah, so would most people. I'm sorta used to it. The only way I make up the loss of sleep is to nap after work or just sleep earlier.

    I think the last of the Pokemon games I played was Pokemon Silver or someting. A long time ago. How far into the game are you? Which shiny pokemon did you get?

    That makes sense as you said, the screenshots are supposed to be an accurate representation of the app and it's functionality.

    Bus travels only works between bordering cities, or your own country. I remember back when I used to take the coach from London to Belgium through the ferry to Paris. Phew, that was a journey. But apparently bus travel between states in Brazil are longer.

    Hopefully you go there, I want to see how it looks.

    Quote Quote:
    The guy came from the future to earn money selling things online XD

    My monitor is old (7 years) and small (19") so going from 2 monitors (21,5" iMac and 24" monitor) at work to the little guy at home started feeling really weird.
    It's being used by one of the interns at work that had only one monitor.
    If I came from the future, I'd bring lottery tickets or something

    You gave your old monitor to one of the interns?

  9. #83
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I think the last of the Pokemon games I played was Pokemon Silver or someting. A long time ago. How far into the game are you? Which shiny pokemon did you get?

    That makes sense as you said, the screenshots are supposed to be an accurate representation of the app and it's functionality.

    Bus travels only works between bordering cities, or your own country. I remember back when I used to take the coach from London to Belgium through the ferry to Paris. Phew, that was a journey. But apparently bus travel between states in Brazil are longer.

    Hopefully you go there, I want to see how it looks.

    If I came from the future, I'd bring lottery tickets or something

    You gave your old monitor to one of the interns?
    That was the last one I had played too, I don't even remember when... it's been ages...
    I have 5 badges on the game, so mid-way
    The shiny I got was a Timburr. The difference in color is so little and because I wasn't sure what was the original color, when it appeared I was really confused and had to check later if it really was a shiny one XD

    Wow, that is one amazing journey right there ._.
    Yes, you see, I live 1000 miles from Brasilia, 800 from Belo Horizonte... I would take 15h ~ 20h to get there by bus, I don't have that energy anymore ç_ç
    *old lady complaints*
    But I really want to go, I'll check the prices later, if I buy them earlier I can get a good price, maybe a promotion.

    hueheueheh well, it wasn't such a smart time traveler :P

    Yes, he uses it at the office. In the place were I work we only had 2 computers with one monitor, all the others used 2. Now, only the design intern is left with just one screen. I wouldn't have any other use to it, and it still works fine.


    So, a new wave of tourists got to town this weekend, because of carnival. I was at a party at the beach and this girl passed behind me and kicked my foot. I don't know how big were her nails, but it cut me! ._.
    And there I was with my foot bleeding trying to get to the bathroom... later I also had this great idea of entering the sea because it was too hot, and yes, it hurt XD

  10. #84
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Quote:
    So, a new wave of tourists got to town this weekend, because of carnival. I was at a party at the beach and this girl passed behind me and kicked my foot. I don't know how big were her nails, but it cut me! ._.
    And there I was with my foot bleeding trying to get to the bathroom... later I also had this great idea of entering the sea because it was too hot, and yes, it hurt XD
    Walking barefoot is a normal custom there?? Reminds me of da mother land lol.
    So - glad to hear you're not hurt too bad.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #85
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    well, it was at the beach, I was wearing a bikini and was barefoot because of the sand XD
    It isn't normal at all, there were some girls with crazy high heels and sparkling dresses, but most of the people were in beachwear

  13. #86
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by nanaDmari View Post
    That was the last one I had played too, I don't even remember when... it's been ages...
    I have 5 badges on the game, so mid-way
    The shiny I got was a Timburr. The difference in color is so little and because I wasn't sure what was the original color, when it appeared I was really confused and had to check later if it really was a shiny one XD

    Wow, that is one amazing journey right there ._.
    Yes, you see, I live 1000 miles from Brasilia, 800 from Belo Horizonte... I would take 15h ~ 20h to get there by bus, I don't have that energy anymore ç_ç
    *old lady complaints*
    But I really want to go, I'll check the prices later, if I buy them earlier I can get a good price, maybe a promotion.

    hueheueheh well, it wasn't such a smart time traveler :P

    Yes, he uses it at the office. In the place were I work we only had 2 computers with one monitor, all the others used 2. Now, only the design intern is left with just one screen. I wouldn't have any other use to it, and it still works fine.


    So, a new wave of tourists got to town this weekend, because of carnival. I was at a party at the beach and this girl passed behind me and kicked my foot. I don't know how big were her nails, but it cut me! ._.
    And there I was with my foot bleeding trying to get to the bathroom... later I also had this great idea of entering the sea because it was too hot, and yes, it hurt XD
    All these pokemons, I feel so old

    Ohhh do you remember the Red Gyarados? that was one of my favourite pokemons. Not special abilities but such joy catching it .

    Well, it was worth it; to visit my siblings
    Where do you live again, I always forget . Well whatever the distance, you will visit me when I come in a few months u.u

    Do you think you could get promoted soon?

    was she hiding something in her toenails perhaps?

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nanaDmari View Post
    well, it was at the beach, I was wearing a bikini and was barefoot because of the sand XD
    It isn't normal at all, there were some girls with crazy high heels and sparkling dresses, but most of the people were in beachwear
    Isn't this the bikini alternative to the carnaval-wear?

  14. #87
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    All these pokemons, I feel so old

    Ohhh do you remember the Red Gyarados? that was one of my favourite pokemons. Not special abilities but such joy catching it .

    Well, it was worth it; to visit my siblings
    Where do you live again, I always forget . Well whatever the distance, you will visit me when I come in a few months u.u

    Do you think you could get promoted soon?

    was she hiding something in her toenails perhaps?

    Isn't this the bikini alternative to the carnaval-wear?
    huahahaha I'm all lost in all those new pokemons, the feeling is similar
    How can someone forget the Red Gyarados? XD
    The storyline involving it was good too.

    Did you see anything about the Twitch Play Pokemon?

    I'm not sure if I mentioned exactly were I live, actually... I live in Florianópolis or Floripa for short

    Yes, yes, wait for me XD

    Oh, sorry, what I meant was a promotional price, a special offer, for the tickets to travel there :P
    I can't exactly be promoted... I mean, I am the design department at the place were I work (well, I have an intern helping me) XD
    It's a small company, 12 people, everyone at the same level.

    I hope not...
    but I got a new tetanus shot by the end of 2013, so at least from that I'm safe...

    Well, that's the "traditional" night life clothing, but during carnaval you can basically wear anything XD
    You saw Moa in a dress...

  15. #88
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by nanaDmari View Post
    huahahaha I'm all lost in all those new pokemons, the feeling is similar
    How can someone forget the Red Gyarados? XD
    The storyline involving it was good too.

    Did you see anything about the Twitch Play Pokemon?

    I'm not sure if I mentioned exactly were I live, actually... I live in Florianópolis or Floripa for short

    Yes, yes, wait for me XD

    Oh, sorry, what I meant was a promotional price, a special offer, for the tickets to travel there :P
    I can't exactly be promoted... I mean, I am the design department at the place were I work (well, I have an intern helping me) XD
    It's a small company, 12 people, everyone at the same level.

    I hope not...
    but I got a new tetanus shot by the end of 2013, so at least from that I'm safe...

    Well, that's the "traditional" night life clothing, but during carnaval you can basically wear anything XD
    You saw Moa in a dress...

    I had forgotten about a bit a bit; I knew that I caught it at the Lake of Rage and have only one chance to do so but forgot about it relating to Team Rocket later in their HQ; so I had to read up on it.

    Yep, I saw it last month first, then a friend from here that I have on FB had been posting updates and such on his page. I looked at it for a sec, but it looks so messy with the number of players involved. Are you just following it or taking part too?

    I think you did and I've heard of your city before; as one of the best places to live in Brazil. Like most places in your country, it looks so beautiful. Unfortunately I think it's too far from where we'll be, so you'll have to come to us. Have you always lived there or moved?

    Awesome, I'll wait...hopefully you can meet us in one of the cities we'll be in. Do you know when your summer holidays will be yet or haven't booked them off yet?

    Oh right, my bad . That is a rather small company, but in those instances, if it does grow, you know you'll have a senior position. But you also already have an intern to help, which I guess is very handy. Has the company been around for long?

    Moa's dress was awesome, he said he had some other pics from another night, which I hope he uploads soon. Where are your carnaval pics?

  16. #89
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つPRAISE THE HELIX FOSSIL༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #90
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Drawings & chocolates ~ Surviving the summer~

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I had forgotten about a bit a bit; I knew that I caught it at the Lake of Rage and have only one chance to do so but forgot about it relating to Team Rocket later in their HQ; so I had to read up on it.

    Yep, I saw it last month first, then a friend from here that I have on FB had been posting updates and such on his page. I looked at it for a sec, but it looks so messy with the number of players involved. Are you just following it or taking part too?

    I think you did and I've heard of your city before; as one of the best places to live in Brazil. Like most places in your country, it looks so beautiful. Unfortunately I think it's too far from where we'll be, so you'll have to come to us. Have you always lived there or moved?

    Awesome, I'll wait...hopefully you can meet us in one of the cities we'll be in. Do you know when your summer holidays will be yet or haven't booked them off yet?

    Oh right, my bad . That is a rather small company, but in those instances, if it does grow, you know you'll have a senior position. But you also already have an intern to help, which I guess is very handy. Has the company been around for long?

    Moa's dress was awesome, he said he had some other pics from another night, which I hope he uploads soon. Where are your carnaval pics?
    No, I just followed the news about the Twitch Play channel... I wouldn't find the time to participate in that...

    I recently saw a list from an european magazine (I think), that chose Floripa as the most friendly city in the world
    And yes, it's beautiful... I still haven't been to all places in the island, but I plan to go to each and every beach here! I love it...
    I was born in Porto Alegre and came here because of the university, but since I was 12 years-old my parents were trying to move here. I also lived in Vila Velha, just across the bay from Vitória, when I was little...

    I already looked some airplane tickets, SP has some good prices...
    I haven't decided on my vacation yet, I plan to take a week off during july, and then the other days in september to travel with a friend... (and that would be winter/spring, hehe) I have to book them before january...

    The company is going to complete 3 years next week...
    My intern is a welcome hand, I couldn't concentrate in the new apps because I had to overlook the development of our new CMS interface, now I have more time to each task.

    I don't have any carnaval pics! >_<
    They were all taken with my friends camera and she takes aaaages to send them... so I'm still waiting... but I didn't wear anything fancy :P

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts