They were medium size pizzas...Enough to taste and share...it's also why we ordered 3 of them.

---------- Post added November 11, 2013 at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was October 30, 2013 at 07:59 AM ----------

Been awhile since I updated here. I've been trying to pull together a post about Sushi, but uploading those pictures and writing that up takes a while and it's hard to do when I've been so busy with real world activities (and work).

However, I did do my usual Sunday wine tasting over at Silver Lake Wine last night and have some pics from that.

Last night's tasting was catered by one of my favorite companies ever, Heirloom LA. These guys are truly revolutionizing the catering and mobile food scene out here with their amazing dishes. You've seen me post about them here before and you'll continue to see me post about them more. For yesterday's tasting they were showcasing their holiday lineup paired with some solid California wines from all over.

I forgot to take pictures of the wine bottles, but the line up consisted of:

Habit Sauvignon Blanc McGinley Vineyard Happy Canyon 2012 (the wine maker was actually in attendance and I got a signed bottle from him)
Spoiler: Paired with Salmon and Brussel Sprouts show

Dragonette Cellars Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills 2011
Spoiler: Paired with Turducken and Stuffing show

Harrington Secateur California 2012
Spoiler: Paired with "The Beef" and Smashed Potatoes show

Denner Vineyards "Mother of Exiles" Paso Robles 2010
Spoiler: Paired with Pumpkin Pie with Toasted Marshmallow topping show