Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Do you want to see the Soul Palace again?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want more Royal Guard action

20 22.99%
  • Yes, I want to see the Soul King

19 21.84%
  • Yes, I want the Quincies to invade it

11 12.64%
  • Yes, I want Aizen sneaking in and be the Soul King

14 16.09%
  • No, because it has been boring thus far

5 5.75%
  • No, because it's not relevant to the actual fight

5 5.75%
  • I don't care much, Sado can become Soul King if he wants

13 14.94%
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 555 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 555 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; October 23, 2013 at 02:25 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 555 Spoilers Discussion

why did kubo skiped ichi's training

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Cause he is rushing things? Or maybe there was nothing interesting to show. We already saw him getting a new zanpakuto, not much can top that. Let's see his new moves in actual battle.

Odd that there is no mentioning of Rukia, Renji and Byakuya. Arab clothes, however... Chigo is coming to save the Lamp Society!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

probably for a flashback later, just before he uses whatever he learn't

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobirama View Post
    Thats my guess as well. I bet the "snacks" he has is special food to up the captains reiatsu like Hikifune explained to Ichigo and co.

Nvm. Its out http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/555

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Ichigo just off-panelled Renji and Rukia, because he thought that they wouldn't be of any use in the upcoming battle and thus they should stay in a safer place?

Though it's really surprising that Ichigo has arab closes. So soon he is going to join the battle. I didn't expect it to be that soon. So we might actually see some more Captains going down...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobirama View Post
    Agreed!!! IMO it's just Kubo's style, and it works!!! He did it during Renji and Ichigo's Bankai training and his FGT training too (although both of these instances showed part of his training)!!! Perhaps Kubo wants to reveal the entirety of his training later on so that he doesn't have to reveal the abilities of the Royal Guard member(s) he was fighting (I'm guessing that they went full-out to train him, releasing their Shikai, Bankai, and possibly another secret level of release we haven't seen yet; it wouldn't make sense to train someone who should be stronger than them without putting their all into it)!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 555 Discussion / 556 Predictions

That look on Urahara's face tough. "I'll definitely do something" --- bankai?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

So now, let's sum up:

End of chapter 554: Ichigo calls and Bambietta goes "Vollständig"
    End of chapter 555: Ichigo is on the way, Bambiette is "Vollständig"

Well done Kubo, nice progress! But the scene with Urahara was nice, really badass face like: Dont worry Ichigo, I am here too

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter seemed really short. I think the Quincy are still underestimating the captains. Sure they'll be super strong now with their volstandig, but I have a feeling next chapter we'll see Shinji with his mask on. Thats just my hunch, though Bambi must be pretty damn powerful if her peers are saying she doesn't even need it. I guess Urahara has another plan, or we get to see Benehime in action soon.

On another detail, when was the last time you saw Ichigo in some foreign garb going to SS? I remember a certain cat helping him out with that!
    Last edited by freshseth83; October 29, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooh! Looks like Shinji just got 'Bambi-slapped'!!!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So it appears that not all of the Quincy can necessarily use Vollstandig due to the toll it takes on their bodies!!! I've still got bets on Bambietta "E" the "Emotion"; her crew are saying how she released because she's angry (perhaps this was the best time for her to release, whilst her blood is boiling)!!! Her crew are also saying she's stupid; perhaps this is because when she fights she doesn't rely on skillful fighting, but focuses on her emotions to fuel her attacks and get the job done quickly!!!

Still, I wonder what they mean when they say "she's stupid, the fight will be over in a second"; do they mean she's stupid because she'll win in a second and not savour the battle, or do they mean she will lose in a second because she's not thinking things through?
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, i've just laughed so hard reading this chapter.

Spoiler show

I guess they just used the "elevator" to bring down Rukia, Byakuya and Renji, so they can't do it with Ichigo. Anyway, let's wait for a bit of Quincy Vollständig hype until we see some Urahara wits to counter that. Maybe he'll also go Bankai (well, he has too, it's probably THE bankai everybody is wating for since he told Sado that his isn't suited for his training), but his "something" could also mean that he's transferring Grimmjow to Soul Society! (and Orihime, of course. Someone has to reanimate all those half dead shinigami). So we know that Soul Society still has to survive half a day. If you ask me, it doesn't look too serious for them as long as Yhwach doesn't interfere. The stern ritter look strong using their vollständig, However, it's not that Soul Society has shown everything they've got. Shunsui (+ Ukitake?) vs Haschwalth might be the most interesting of those fights, because the latter seems to be a monster. But the new Captain Commander showing off his Bankai? Has to be a highlight!

And it seems to me that at the moment Soul Society needs a different kind of saviour than Ichigo. I predict a dynamic Kenpachi Zaraki entry in the next 4 weeks!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Chapter seemed really short. I think the Quincy are still underestimating the captains. Sure they'll be super strong now with their volstandig, but I have a feeling next chapter we'll see Shinji with his mask on. Thats just my hunch, though Bambi must be pretty damn powerful if her peers are saying she doesn't even need it. I guess Urahara has another plan, or we get to see Benehime in action soon.

On another detail, when was the last time you saw Ichigo in some foreign garb going to SS? I remember a certain cat helping him out with that!
    My theory on this is that he's recently found out he's a member of the Shiba clan, which (unless I'm mistaken) is one of the 4 nobel families; in short, he's royalty, and is thus wearing the garb. It's either that, or the garb gives him some sort of ability (he seemed to go super-sonic when he adjusted the turban-like thing on his head)!!!
    Predictions

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    Haha, i've just laughed so hard reading this chapter.

Spoiler show
    Why is it lame? It's just an homage to a great eastern story...I like it when authors insert stuff like that, it's not like Kubo just ran out of ideas and decided to copy...homages are very frequent in manga world

23. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast