Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Do you want to see the Soul Palace again?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want more Royal Guard action

20 22.99%
  • Yes, I want to see the Soul King

19 21.84%
  • Yes, I want the Quincies to invade it

11 12.64%
  • Yes, I want Aizen sneaking in and be the Soul King

14 16.09%
  • No, because it has been boring thus far

5 5.75%
  • No, because it's not relevant to the actual fight

5 5.75%
  • I don't care much, Sado can become Soul King if he wants

13 14.94%
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 555 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 555 Discussion / 556 Predictions

Really really bad chapter Kubo wants Ichigo to be Gokou lol but even if this is really a super bad chapter guess what Naruto is much more worst

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    My theory on this is that he's recently found out he's a member of the Shiba clan, which (unless I'm mistaken) is one of the 4 nobel families; in short, he's royalty, and is thus wearing the garb. It's either that, or the garb gives him some sort of ability (he seemed to go super-sonic when he adjusted the turban-like thing on his head)!!!
    Hm... could be true. It might be the Shiba Clan's own personal garb. Not much happened, as usual. But it's nice to see Ichigo growing up to be the hero SS wants and needs.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Really really bad chapter Kubo wants Ichigo to be Gokou lol but even if this is really a super bad chapter guess what Naruto is much more worst
    Why is it a bad chapter?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Krinji: We're ready... what about you Ichigo?... (oh my God!! the Royal Guards will go down and fight also??)

Few pages later

Kirinji: Go ahead Ichigo you have to go down alone... (WTF?! are they joining or not??)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Ichigo doesn't need neither a weak nor a day to get from Royal Realm to SS. Especially since he just jumped from the stairs with an enormous speed. So it seems that at best it might take him several hours to get to SS.

I really like Bambietta's explosin power. It is one of the strongest in the manga so far.Bazz-B and Bambietta are quite a good pair in a fight. Though such a fight would be too destructive.

It's also interesting if Ichi's closes give him some sort of an ability or maybe they block his Reiatsu to some degree. So, when he lifted his turban to some extent, he got an enormous boost in speed.
    It really seems that he got way stronger even compared to how strong he was before. Even the Royal Guards commented on that. And it seems that he passed Ichibei's training, since he said that he was concentrating several hours ago and now he is going to a fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly speaking... The character seemed waaay more interesting trough the spoiler description. The official release was kinda "meh". Like, yeah. Tite's been rushing up for 50 chaps then slows down really hard on this chap.

I'll be pretty annoyed if Tite takes Hirako out without even showing a bankai and its all about Komamura. Like if we hadnt seen what Komamura can do already *rolleyes*.
    Last edited by Zaikuya; October 29, 2013 at 04:14 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by burn4me View Post
    Krinji: We're ready... what about you Ichigo?... (oh my God!! the Royal Guards will go down and fight also??)

Few pages later

Kirinji: Go ahead Ichigo you have to go down alone... (WTF?! are they joining or not??)
    if they all went at once their reiatsu would mess with the dimension probably.

In regards to the chapter, I thought it was good--which is refreshing since the last 15 chapters were miserable. I'm glad their has been progress and we can finally move forward. The clothing probably represses spiritual power, and I believe shunsui has the same type of clothing. Anyways, I'm pissed kubo skipped baldy's training, since that was the one that I thought would be interesting. By the way, were the hell are rukia and co?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked Ichigo's new outfit, he is like Ali Baba now
    Why they sent him back on the ladder? And to add even more, i think they gonna sent ByakuRukiRenji trio back by the lift.
    Oh, and yeah, Shinji gonna pwn those btchs, maybe Hiori will help a bit (case they kinda alike).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    if they all went at once their reiatsu would mess with the dimension probably.

In regards to the chapter, I thought it was good--which is refreshing since the last 15 chapters were miserable. I'm glad their has been progress and we can finally move forward. The clothing probably represses spiritual power, and I believe shunsui has the same type of clothing. Anyways, I'm pissed kubo skipped baldy's training, since that was the one that I thought would be interesting. By the way, were the hell are rukia and co?
    I did notice the flowery patterns are very similar (if not the same) as Shunsui's; what could this actually mean??? Unless I'm mistaken, Kubo Tite said in an interview that Shunsui's flowered Haori has some significance to his past; I wonder if Shunsui was (romantically) involved with (or is) a member of the Shiba clan???
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Bambieta's 'E' letter from some mentioned about Emotion and Explosion could actually be true, for a second I thought it was Bazz-B striking Hirako but she appears to be very strong after all.
    So Ichigo is actually going to Soul Society after all, having one of the war potentials expose himself so early after acquiring new zanpaktous and abilities?
    This seems something like what Yhwach is banking on so he could find a way to go to the Royal Realm.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinjii is fine i think, it looked like he got hit but it maybe a mirage or something, he probably has obtained a new power during training for this fight and why hasn't he holllowfied yet as well

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

About his garb, I wouldn't read to much into it. He just looks cool in it and I think that is what Kubo's going for. And adjusting his ghutra like scarf was probably just so it doesn't fly off not that it gives him super sonic speed. It is obvious he is fast because of his training and increase in power.

Urahara is a G !

and frankly dragon ball is awesome and the slight similarities so far make me love bleach.

Awesome chapter
    Last edited by Jabman; October 29, 2013 at 05:01 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why does this chapter suck? We've finally seen Ichigo. There's no pleasing "readers" nowadays.

16. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Why does this chapter suck? We've finally seen Ichigo. There's no pleasing "readers" nowadays.
    exactly. But it's usually the members who fail at stating one legitimate reason why a chapter is bad so I know their comment doesn't really hold any weight.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    exactly. But it's usually the members who fail at stating one legitimate reason why a chapter is bad so I know their comment doesn't really hold any weight.
    I know too, but lately, it seems that people don't have anything better to say so they just throw "suck" and "bad" out because it's easy.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast