Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Do you want to see the Soul Palace again?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want more Royal Guard action

20 22.99%
  • Yes, I want to see the Soul King

19 21.84%
  • Yes, I want the Quincies to invade it

11 12.64%
  • Yes, I want Aizen sneaking in and be the Soul King

14 16.09%
  • No, because it has been boring thus far

5 5.75%
  • No, because it's not relevant to the actual fight

5 5.75%
  • I don't care much, Sado can become Soul King if he wants

13 14.94%
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 555 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 555 Discussion / 556 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Why is it a bad chapter?
    The chapter can be explained in about 3-6 pages and what can we get on this chapter just Ichigo being a Gokou wanna be saying just wait for me I will save the day BS... I could tolerate it but for the whole chapter dedicated to this is BS after all the rush things for the fights vs the Quincy.

@all
    If people can see this a great chapter I pity you all sure the drawings are great but no real plot development if you ask me maybe this chapter is to make things go slow again after a fast pace chapter this past few weeks

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This is going to be interesting. It's not that normal for Ichigo to give this kind of reassurance on just about anything. And to add something, Kenpachi haven't showed up yet.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    If people can see this a great chapter I pity you all sure the drawings are great but no real plot development if you ask me maybe this chapter is to make things go slow again after a fast pace chapter this past few weeks
    Not every chapter can be great in all aspects but I'm sure you know that.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Not every chapter can be great in all aspects but I'm sure you know that.
    Well I am rating this chapter not the last chapter or last last chapter etc so me saying this chapter is bad because of no real plot development is not really trolling like what you want to point out. So do you think this chapter is great? Sure there are pages that are cool and great but as a whole?

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I am rating this chapter not the last chapter or last last chapter etc so me saying this chapter is bad because of no real plot development is not really trolling like what you want to point out. So do you think this chapter is great? Sure there are pages that are cool and great but as a whole?
    Did you see Ichigo in any of the last chapters? You didn't. While it maybe didn't have any plot development, this chapter revealed that the main character is heading towards the battlefield and is stronger than ever. It's enough for the chapter to not suck or be in any way bad.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 101nemesis's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

We are 555 chapters into Bleach and people are still complaining about how he uses big panels? If anything, this arc has progressed faster than most of the other arcs.

Also, people fail to realize that if Kubo compressed this chapter, it would not have the same intensity it had right now. Kubo does not do that for every chapter but when he does it, it simply means he believes it would have a bigger impact.

There were quite a number things that were shown in this chapter.

1. Ichigo's new getup. Did people notice that his shinigami robes inside are white? That could be Kubo referencing BLEACH (white).
    2. Ichigo's character has changed. More calm and composed. He even seems confident that he can make a difference once he arrives.
    3. The Invasion has been going on for 3 hours now.
    4. All Vollstandig's vary from one another depending on the user's ability, I suppose.
    5. Bambietta is, supposedly, overpowered if she uses her final form.
    6. Vollstandigs are, supposedly, quite stressful to use.

The chapters that were boring were the ones where Toshiro and Soi Fon were fighting. Those were boring cause Kubo just focused on those 2 fights for like 5 chapters. (Urahara's role was amazing though)
    Last edited by 101nemesis; October 29, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
    We are the fortunate ones
    Who've never faced oppression's gun
    We are the fortunate ones
    Imitations of REBELLION

Linkin Park - The Hunting Party

8. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter can be explained in about 3-6 pages and what can we get on this chapter just Ichigo being a Gokou wanna be saying just wait for me I will save the day BS... I could tolerate it but for the whole chapter dedicated to this is BS after all the rush things for the fights vs the Quincy.

@all
    Goku wannabe....I get it that you don't like the DBZ homage, but still...

And look...manga is not just about fast pace or rushing the plot ahead...there's art, there's characterization, there are fun moments and conversations, there are little hints to Ichigo's powerup...a chapter won't become bad just because the pace slowed down...I honestly miss the humor in this manga, and I appreciate it when Kubo inserts light moments in it...it's a good contrast to what happens in SS right now, and how dire the situation looks...

A chapter can't have it all, or when that happens, it's really a rare occasion...

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

so the chick activated volstandig and it automatically nullified shinji's shikai or what?
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im surprised so many people disliked this chapter? dude the real action starts now. Plus, anything is better than toshiro fanservice.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@Roman
    So let me ask you is this chapter great? On what grounds you can say it is great because I already mentioned things I don't like and I am not bias on rating this and really like Bleach this arc where as I dislike Naruto this past few years ^^

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Goku wannabe....I get it that you don't like the DBZ homage, but still...

And look...manga is not just about fast pace or rushing the plot ahead...there's art, there's characterization, there are fun moments and conversations, there are little hints to Ichigo's powerup...a chapter won't become bad just because the pace slowed down...I honestly miss the humor in this manga, and I appreciate it when Kubo inserts light moments in it...it's a good contrast to what happens in SS right now, and how dire the situation looks...

A chapter can't have it all, or when that happens, it's really a rare occasion...
    I just said I could tolerate it so does that mean I didn't like it if i can even tolerate it lol I just didn't like it as a whole because it focus on the whole thing about Ichigo on how awesome he look and how strong he look so what is the plot development with that. And like what I said it could be done in a fewer pages and some nice twist at the end sure there are some things revealed on what progress in the battlefield at the end but it really isn't that epic reveal etc.

@all
    For me the past few chapters pace is really fast that it seems like Kubo is rushing things and like what I said this chapter might be a chapter to make things go slow again did I like the super slow development? No that is why I rate this Bad so rating this chapter Bad because I don't like the this super slow chapter a bad thing.

I don't want to convince you guys that this is a bad chapter or not because it is my preference and you can't convince me this is a great chapter because for me the best thing I can rate this is just a normal chapter.
    Last edited by tobeulp; October 29, 2013 at 06:11 AM.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

@tobeulp

Simply read what other people after me posted and you'll get your answer.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    im surprised so many people disliked this chapter? dude the real action starts now. Plus, anything is better than toshiro fanservice.
    Your reaction is the same as the several members who actually enjoyed the chapter for what it is and not expecting something that will always require to please us and yes better than seeing another chapter of Hitsugaya fanservice.

Still curious where the other captains and members from Hueco Mundo are....

I'm just left speechless with the number of negativity being spread nowadays regarding every single thing that doesn't satisfy their pleasure and being dismissive about the chapter being bad right away.
    I thought this only existed in the Naruto thread, but here too?
    If none of the manga is doing no service and enjoyment to the ones constantly complaining, then why read them at all ?
    Do yourself a service and instead of making the ones who are actually enjoying it feel uncomfortable, post something that'll be worthy of discussion or in a discussion manner to make everyone able to contribute in some ways.
    Last edited by hollowdemon; October 29, 2013 at 06:19 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    @tobeulp

Simply read what other people after me posted and you'll get your answer.
    So you are basing this is a great chapter because of other people reasons dude if you have your reasons just let me know rather than basing on others opinion on how they think about the chapter.

@all
    Well don't really want to argue etc but Bleach really this past few weeks pale in comparison with Toriko's development maybe this is why the bar for my taste is high so if you guys like this chapter then so be it don't want to argue anymore on how I think this chapter is . But I like Bleach this arc but this chapter isn't really my taste so peace

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So you are basing this is a great chapter because of other people reasons dude if you have your reasons just let me know rather than basing on others opinion on how they think about the chapter.
    I share the same opinion as them. What's the problem, dude?

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, Ichigo's blades now have bandaging on their hilts. I wonder if this was something he did while in that gravity place we saw Rukia and Renji in, or whether the zanpakto did it on their own. Zangetsu's initial release had the bandaged hilt as well, it might be nothing but they weren't shown like this before.

Overall it was a decent chapter, we may even get a few other battles shown prior to Ichigo showing up. There were like 7 Volstandig activated at the end of the last chapter, 4 of which we seem to know about at this point. With any luck we'll see what forced the other 3 to activate theirs, it may possibly be a fight with a masked vizard, or someone we've not seen has activated their bankai.

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast