Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Do you want to see the Soul Palace again?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want more Royal Guard action

20 22.99%
  • Yes, I want to see the Soul King

19 21.84%
  • Yes, I want the Quincies to invade it

11 12.64%
  • Yes, I want Aizen sneaking in and be the Soul King

14 16.09%
  • No, because it has been boring thus far

5 5.75%
  • No, because it's not relevant to the actual fight

5 5.75%
  • I don't care much, Sado can become Soul King if he wants

13 14.94%
New Reply
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 555 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 555 Discussion / 556 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Glad to see Ichigo reappear, and ready to fight. Even though it seems like he's coming to save everyone, I really hope things won't be so unbalanced that he's the only one that can do any damage, partly because I don't want to see him fighting every enemy and partly because it would be nice to see the supposed growth of the other characters. Truly enjoying Bambietta.

Next follow-up question to it is where will he appear at?
    With you on that, I honestly don't want a Soul Society arc Part II where he appears at the Sokyoku hill and takes on the VC by himself, hopefully something that isn't going to mirror that.

Preferably he goes straight to Haschwalt to intervene the fight between Shunsui and Haschwalt since that's probably where Uryuu/Yhwach will appear as well.
    If he goes around saving other captains first, then they pretty much lost all credibility of being called a captain if they need Ichigo to help save them.

Is it just me or Aizen is waiting for the right time to pop up and yell out "surprise" ?
    One of the few capable of doing so.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    ...which brings me onto my other points, the Royal Guard members and the elevator. You've said something that I brushed aside before I put it in a post; could the elevator pose some sort of risk??? My thoughts are that, whatever the reason, the elevator may possibly leave the Royal Dimension open to attack?
    I don't think it's so much that. I think it probably has to do with the affect their reiatsu may have in Soul Society for prolonged periods of time. That's probably why they go so infrequently and don't stay that long. He said that "we" can't go down to often. To use the elevator, you have to have the key which is their bones themselves. So for Ichigo to use the elevator, one of them would have to take him. At least that's my take on it.

It seems like it'll be a while before Ichigo actually arrives. If only 3 hours have passed so far and Ichigo estimates it'll take him half a day (12 hours), we're talking at least 10+ chapters if that's the pace, which would actually be good. It just seems too soon for him to actually take place in this battle because he's going to have a major affect and he's either going to have to fight multiple sternritter at once or I guess Uryuu or Ywach to show us his power-up. Just seems way too early for that to happen. It's only been 3 hours. I was wondering how Kubo would managed to make this final battle into a long arc, but now I understand...Each chapter is like an episode of 24...only one hour or less actually takes place...which, if you think about the pace of a realistic (imaginary) battle, makes sense. In three hours the Captains have taken the offensive, then been overpowered, then regained their bankai and went on the offensive again, and are now dealing with vollstandig.
    Last edited by union98; October 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how the Shinigami are able to counter this ability when EVERYTHING including the clothes on their backs are made of Reishi.
    1 - Ichigo already demonstrated one way to counter a quincy's vollstandig.

2 - Didn't the shinigamis fought quincies before? So G13 should be perfectly aware that quincies absorb reishi.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To everyone thinking the manga will end soon, take a look at the characters left to go bankai, give that at least 2 chapters/weeks. Lets list them; Shunsui, Juushiro, Kensei (sorta), Shinji, Love, Rose, Urahara, Isshin, possibly Yoruichi, the 4 royal guards, and everyone's favorite strawberry Ichigo and his new powers. Thats 15 people. Even if everyone gets one week/chapter and dies thats 5 months! And we know it will be at least 2 or 3 chapters of Ichigo and his new attributes. Not to mention their opponents. We have 7 confirmed releases of Volstandig. Don't forget the Nakama. Orihime, Chad and their Hueco Mundo company. Then Renji Rukia and Byakuya coming back with a vengeance. And then Juha Bach and Uryuu! Who knows what else I'm missing, but that content is easily enough for another year maybe 2 added to story. I bet Bleach goes on into 2015 easily.

So Bleach is rushed? I don't think so. Short chapters that act as bridges to the story are needed or else chaos never ends and the pacing becomes off when the action stops. This is why chapters like 555 are needed.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone think the gloves Ichigo is wearing relates to his quincy power?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Siwa's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: Bleach 555 Discussion / 556 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    To everyone thinking the manga will end soon, take a look at the characters left to go bankai, give that at least 2 chapters/weeks. Lets list them; Shunsui, Juushiro, Kensei (sorta), Shinji, Love, Rose, Urahara, Isshin, possibly Yoruichi, the 4 royal guards, and everyone's favorite strawberry Ichigo and his new powers. Thats 15 people. Even if everyone gets one week/chapter and dies thats 5 months! And we know it will be at least 2 or 3 chapters of Ichigo and his new attributes. Not to mention their opponents. We have 7 confirmed releases of Volstandig. Don't forget the Nakama. Orihime, Chad and their Hueco Mundo company. Then Renji Rukia and Byakuya coming back with a vengeance. And then Juha Bach and Uryuu! Who knows what else I'm missing, but that content is easily enough for another year maybe 2 added to story. I bet Bleach goes on into 2015 easily.

So Bleach is rushed? I don't think so. Short chapters that act as bridges to the story are needed or else chaos never ends and the pacing becomes off when the action stops. This is why chapters like 555 are needed.
    naaahh...bleach started at 2001 try to compare to the "other" 2 which have been around since '97 & '99, bleach is like the younger brother, and if the elders haven't finished yet, then it'll be considered "impolite" to "finish" first...

on the side note: its getting interesting now...

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's shunpo will be the longest and most awaited shunpo of all...lol
    He'll probably arrive in SS in about 3 months.. ^__^
    Just enough for everyone to have their own panels and fights and some characters to be killled by Kubo.. ^__^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want Ichigo to beat that one girl that Hirako is facing. Ahhh her character just pisses me off. And after her. They can all just tag team Ichigo.

Also I wonder if Bach is expecting Ichigo to return. This will be fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post

Personally, I think this Quincy blood war is just a facade that's hiding something more sinister, kinda like the whole SS Rescue arc was a diversion to hide the activities of Aizen and Co...

I'm still trying to bridge this connection between the Quincies and Shinigami being polar opposites; what exactly does that mean??? Also, we've been told Humans and Hollows are polar opposites too!!! This isn't something to be overlooked, as they literally balance each other out on a cellular level!!! My question is, what is the "spectrum" that they reside on opposite ends of??? This may give a clue as to what their origins are!!!

Lets look at an example; acid and alkali. They're opposite on the PH scale (the "spectrum"), and they can be formed from a "neutral" substance (e.g. salt water). My question is, were the Shinigami and Quincies both formed from some "neutral" being that had no supernatural powers whatsoever???

Wait, I'm going off at a tangent here, but bear with me!!! My predication for the end of this blood war is that we're going to discover that the Soul King (or whatever the Shinigami progenitor is) and Juhabach are, whilst opposite to each other, related to each other too!!! I don't think it would be too far-fetched to say that they may both be antagonists at the end of this war!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Siwa View Post
    naaahh...bleach started at 2001 try to compare to the "other" 2 which have been around since '97 & '99, bleach is like the younger brother, and if the elders haven't finished yet, then it'll be considered "impolite" to "finish" first...

on the side note: its getting interesting now...
    I'm not saying it will end in 2015, rather these fights and character updates alone are enough to get a good 15 months of content. Plus the breaks for holidays and festivals. You probably are looking around 45 chapters per year give or take. I think this arc will be at least 100-150 chapters. Thats easily 2-3 years.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    I really want Ichigo to beat that one girl that Hirako is facing. Ahhh her character just pisses me off. And after her. They can all just tag team Ichigo.

Also I wonder if Bach is expecting Ichigo to return. This will be fun.
    My bets are that Bambietta "E" the "Emotion" is going to have a girl-on-girl fight with her counterpart Orihime!!! Orihime will use her emotion-fueled shields to counter Bambietta's emotion-fueled explosive attacks, and will eventually use her newest Shun-Shun-Rikka attack (the one that involves Tsubaki and 3 other of her Shun-Shun Rikka) to eventually kill her!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

My bets are that Bambietta "E" the "Emotion" is going to have a girl-on-girl fight with her counterpart Orihime!!! Orihime will use her emotion-fueled shields to counter Bambietta's emotion-fueled explosive attacks, and will eventually use her newest Shun-Shun-Rikka attack (the one that involves Tsubaki and 3 other of her Shun-Shun Rikka) to eventually kill her!!!
    Thing about that is won't Bambietta be able to absorb it just like Kirge did?
    Her attacks are reishi as well after all.

Personally, I think this Quincy blood war is just a facade that's hiding something more sinister, kinda like the whole SS Rescue arc was a diversion to hide the activities of Aizen and Co...

I'm still trying to bridge this connection between the Quincies and Shinigami being polar opposites; what exactly does that mean??? Also, we've been told Humans and Hollows are polar opposites too!!! This isn't something to be overlooked, as they literally balance each other out on a cellular level!!! My question is, what is the "spectrum" that they reside on opposite ends of??? This may give a clue as to what their origins are!!!

Lets look at an example; acid and alkali. They're opposite on the PH scale (the "spectrum"), and they can be formed from a "neutral" substance (e.g. salt water). My question is, were the Shinigami and Quincies both formed from some "neutral" being that had no supernatural powers whatsoever???

Wait, I'm going off at a tangent here, but bear with me!!! My predication for the end of this blood war is that we're going to discover that the Soul King (or whatever the Shinigami progenitor is) and Juhabach are, whilst opposite to each other, related to each other too!!! I don't think it would be too far-fetched to say that they may both be antagonists at the end of this war!!!

I would Lol so bad if Yhwach ended up to be under Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu already or if Aizen is already disguised as someone in the Sternreitter and just waiting for his opportunity to pounce.
    A facade? perhaps a diversion he created to occur in Soul Society, but one thing for sure is Yhwach is aiming for the Royal Realm which lies his true target, Soul King.

Know what would be crazy? If the Soul King and Yhwach are brothers *cue dramatic music

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like how Ichigo is already on his way to battle, while Rukia and friends and the Royal Guard stayed behind. That means Ichigo will go into battle, kick some ass, get his ass kicked, and then gets saved by Royal Guard+Renji+Co? I'd rather Ichigo shows up last and defeats the final boss

also, i want some Bambietta x Ichigo...Bambietta is hella cute

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else notice this...? http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...69-page-9.html

On the back of Ichigo's robe there's a black triangle peaking out from under the collar. Like the diamond the RGs' symbol and Captains' squad numbers are in on the backs of their robes. Could be nothing, but I just saw it reading the chapter again. Also what he's wearing underneath looks almost like a blend of Shinigami and Quincy uniform. I really want to see the secret of Senjumaru and her fabrics.

And it's interesting that Byakuya, Renji and Rukia haven't been deployed, since they had a headstart on Ichigo since two of them needed to answer questions about their origins like him and Byakuya probably didn't need an Asauchi test. I mean, assuming they weren't sent out ahead already.
    Last edited by NoOneInParticular; October 30, 2013 at 04:40 AM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you have quite the imagination. Ichigo is going to slice bambietta like a fruit lol

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast