Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I have some questions about the current Hunter X Hunter manga/anime:
1) What day does HXH anime air in Japan?
2) What day are HXH anime new episodes subbed?
3) How many arcs are there after the chimera ant arc?
4) How much more is there to the chimera ant arc from current anime?
Last edited by ssunlimited; October 23, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
1) Tuesdays. (someone confirm?)
2) Depends on where you live, lol (there are timezones and all that jazz). Since you're in the US, I'm assuming subs come out on Wednesdays. (someone confirm?)
3) One completed arc (it's a really short arc compared to the Ant arc though.) In the manga there's like one or two chapters that mark the beginning of a new arc, but I doubt it will get animated since that's not a good place to end an anime. It's like a big cliffhanger, lol.
4) I'd say a lot. The anime's done with the exposition and setup so what's left is the characters coming together to make their counter-attack. There's a lot more that will happen.
1- Wednesday at 1: 29 a.m In Japan.
2- 1 hour(?) a few hours after.
3- Only one.
4-I would say 23-25 episodes for the CA arc, if they keep that pace this arc will end in April. If they adapt the next arc, it will probably end in June.
1. Idk about Japan exactly ( since the whole time zone and watnot ) but it gets subbed and put online like an hr or two after it finishes airing on Japanese Tv. So don't think we wait like a couple of days or something.
2. I live in the US ( east coast ) and the eps come out for me on Tuesdays at around 1-2pm.
3. There's a small arc after the Ant arc and the beginning of another one.
4. I'd say...mmm we're like 60% done. Just throwin out a random percentage that feels right
30 episodes MINIMUM I'd say are left for the CA saga. Since the end of Yorknew, Togashi had been coming out with shorter chapters until the last segment of the CA saga.
Wow!! I kept thinking the last 5-10 episodes as I was watching them that that the CA arc will end soon. Not even close! Thanks for letting me know.