Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autumn Election : Preliminary Round

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autumn Election

There is the final round to bring surprises, I don't think that Yukihira will win this contest. I agree about Marui, show him after Yukihira is interesting, usually the last participant to be shown is the one who surprising.
    I like Nikumi, but I agree, we have to know more about other characters.

I forgot to mention in the chapter discussion, but I think this CP below in my signature could be a clue. :P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I thought about that too but that would be a bit too simple.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    I forgot to mention in the chapter discussion, but I think this CP below in my signature could be a clue. :P
    In terms of giving surprise to his readers, that would be like the author clogging up his own work...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    There is the final round to bring surprises, I don't think that Yukihira will win this contest. I agree about Marui, show him after Yukihira is interesting, usually the last participant to be shown is the one who surprising.
    I like Nikumi, but I agree, we have to know more about other characters. P
    Technically , Yukihira Genius would win/equal towards Hayama might be in either second or third even if he is not in the first, with the realization that he has confronting the rival.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think my bets should change a bit after the last chapter. :P

Block A didn't have any change, but Block B is way too much competitive, much more than Block A, I don't know who will pass, sincerely.

I maintain Alice and Erina's secretary in my bet; they are the most probable to pass without problem by what we saw. Takumi has less chance now than before, I think Houjou Miyoko will take his place, she is awesome.
    Tadokoro doesn't pass confidence, but she is always like that, Isshiki sounded as if she will surprise, I'll maintain her, too, for a while.

---------- Post added December 10, 2013 at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was November 24, 2013 at 02:26 PM ----------

Tadatsuka Nao got 84 of 100 points with her dish, a very high score until now. What you guys think about it? Any change in your bets?
    Apparently Erina's secretary will bring something really good and crush her, getting more than 84 points and pratically earning her passport to the final round. This doesn't change my bet and to be a complete victory, I think that Nao will lose her spot to the others, even though I'd like to see her in the final round. If I had to choose someone to take out of my bet to put her, it would be Takumi.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2