Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 227 Discussion/228 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 227 Discussion/228 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 227 Spoiler Thread (next chapter 7/11)

I'd love to copy and paste the text but this computer I'm on currently can't read the Japanese.

http://www.mangabird.com/spoiler/beelzebub-227-spoilers
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i think this is a better link to post

click here

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

And credits to kaze1028 for this pics

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

sexy pink G-S

oga looks more mature in that color page, like 30s or something. but still a perfect couple with no-more-naked-baby-beel

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Cover reminds me of Top Gun
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the color page but...why isn't Hilda wearing shoes? I mean, motorcycles get hot, especially in the desert. It looks really cool besides that.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why isnt Furuichi on the cover page, as a fan Im a bit disappointed by it

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

wasn't she a demon?
    otherwise her feet are on the muffler and i don't think that's a safe place to put one's feet

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Why isnt Furuichi on the cover page, as a fan Im a bit disappointed by it
    To be honest we should have expected as much, Oga, Hilda and Beel have always been the face of the manga. And while its a shame he doesn't get a lot of colorpages to himself, its more important he plays a role in the story.

If it makes you feel better...I haven't posted the scans for volume 21 but, in one of the omake Furuichi gets a nosebleed looking at the colorpage of Aoi and Hilda dressed as sexy santas. So think of it this way: The colorpage is for Furuichi to look at and oggle over (and Furuichi is as close to Tamura's self-insert as you can get).

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    wasn't she a demon?
    otherwise her feet are on the muffler and i don't think that's a safe place to put one's feet
    Yeah but its still a noticable mistake. It kind of ruins the fantasy for me. If my OCD kicks in I might photoshop some heels on her.

The rest of the chapter sounds really good. I never expected Michael's wife to get kidnapped. It feels like the beginning of a western, where Oga and his companions enter a town as lone rangers, helping them out before riding away into the sunset.
    Last edited by Teeba; November 07, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I like the color page but...why isn't Hilda wearing shoes? I mean, motorcycles get hot, especially in the desert. It looks really cool besides that.
    Only a woman could worry about that Hilda dont wear Shoes, maybe Hilda is so hot that the desert gets Cold or a Maid from Hell has a different feeling what is hot.
    More interisting is Hilda in sexy Hotpants and sexy Underwear and sexy looking Hilda. Or did you speak about own expierence Teeba???
    But wide more interisting is the Details of that Motorcycle. Again Tamurs-sensei shows a brilliance in Details on Coverpages and many Pages of important Pictures of things.
    This drawing of a motorcycle is awesome.

The Picture reminds me, when Beel get the Car from King of Hell. He drive around like no tomorrow and then he was the Leader of the motorbike crew.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ayepuzzt's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

credit to MTO Scan Group

Spoiler show

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Only a woman could worry about that Hilda dont wear Shoes, maybe Hilda is so hot that the desert gets Cold or a Maid from Hell has a different feeling what is hot.
    Hey, I have a right to ask these things. Beelzebub's female readership is 40%, which is big enough that other female readers will notice. I have driven a motorcycle, but when I was really young and someone else was obviously doing the steering. I'm not trying to take away from Hilda's sexiness, I know that's the point of the colorpage.

I didn't even realize the motorbike was well drawn but you're right, Tamura definitely loves his racy vehicles. The detail is really good. Ok, this is the last time I'm talking about shoes, I feel embarrassed now.

Quote Originally Posted by ayepuzzt View Post
    credit to MTO Scan Group

Spoiler show

So first there were ski-mask robbers, now we have hippie thugs who blow bubblegum. I can't with all the stereotypes mashed together.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What the Solomon Company did to the town isnt that unoriginal but otherwise the arc is still off to a great and funny start, cant find nothing bad about it anywhere

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man this chapter was fun, Oga kicking peoples asses never seems to get old... Also let me rant abit, I like Hilda A LOT more now than I ever did in the beginning, she's a lot more fun now that she has a bit more personality other than JUST being the badass. After reading I don't know how many chapters of Berserk I've come to the realization that while I like badasses I need SOMETHING else to like about them as well or they'll come across like Guts to me (who I admit is a well written character no doubt but I could care less for him personally). I can't wait to see how the rest of this arc plays out, and was it just me or did the dude who shot at them in the chapter dress up like he was supposed to be Jesus? Especially considering...
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

The easiest explanation is that the bike ride hasn't started yet and thus the mufflers are still cold. Tamura-sensei did draw the footrests right above them, after all.

Well, this kind of coincidence (running into a lorry driver who just happens to have been a victim of the company earlier) is typical of this kind of story, so no complaints there.

I am not a great fan of jokes with physiological functions (I find them cheap), but I loved how Beel's expression evolved on page 13. And the overdose of stereotypes is so funny I had a big smile on my face all through the chapter. I highly doubt US thugs dress like that nowadays - Corey looked right out of a 50s motorcycle gang film -, but the effect was much better than if all sported baseball caps, baggy trousers and hoods. I also liked that "Fuck" has been promoted to a running gag of this arc. But they could have started calling Beel "Fuck Jr", it would have been the icing on the cake.

So the Company already knows. How, I wonder? I mean, the information that they were in the US was only relayed to the Six Omens of Slaughter minus Fuji. There are few options:

i. There is a spy in the Imperial Palace (Forkas himself, acting as a double agent?)
    ii. There is a rat among the Omens (I would place my bet on Akaboshi)
    iii. It is a minor plot inconsistency (no problems there, it doesn't affect the plot significantly)
    iv. Mrs Iris can feel Beel's approach by reading his demonic power (likeliest explanation)

Whatever. Loved the chapter, eager for next week's.
    Last edited by kendama; November 07, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast