Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Do You Really Think That Grimmjow Jaggerjack Is So Strong?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do You Really Think That Grimmjow Jaggerjack Is So Strong?

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Hashwalt eats Ulquira and Stark for dinner, none of the Espadas were strong enough to Slice ichigos Bankai much less a new one after 2 years. as for grimmjow, he was the most ambitious espada IMO and had the biggest incentive to become the strongest, so im sure by now hes probably stronger than all the Espadas, he might have even gained a 2nd release.
    Read the recent chaptes, there are hints at Hashwald's ability getting stronger when the opponent "gets lucky". From that point of view, it's easy to cut through Ichi's bankai when he was just saved by Blut twice and by Aizen-coincidence once.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People are underestimating Grimjow. Grimjow in his resurrection was an even match against Ichigo Bankai with his mask. Ichigo with his mask is one of the most powerful people in soul society. Remember he beat Byakuya with only a incomplete Bankai. His Bankai was so powerful it was crushing his bones. Ichigo when he fought Grimjow was way more power than he was fighting Byakuya, who's a very powerful captain.

Also Grimjow could've been training for 2 years because Grimjow isn't the type to stay on the same level. Grimjow against a regular Quincy I think Grimjow wins med difficulty.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow will be packing some increased power this time around. They way he bisected Kirge was pretty uncharacteristic of his old power, he brought quite a flash when he did. Also getting in Uraharas face as quick he did holds some significance. I don't want to make any specific guesses on what it is that's changed about him, but I am excited.

Segunda etapa? Now that would be to bold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think Grimmjow must have trained hard and his powerlevel could have increased a lot. But Kubo has amped up the powerscale so much its still gonna be tough for him. I don't think he's stronger than Hallibel now, for example. And we saw what Yhwach did to her. Yeah thats the big man but there are other Quincy (just look at freaking MdM) who are extremely strong and would stomp him. I mean I can't see Grimmjow beating Opie in a real fight either. And people expecting second release and shit should get ready to be disappointed. He may have another form now like Yammy and Nnoitra did but the so-called second release was Ulquiorra's special ability.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Read the recent chaptes, there are hints at Hashwald's ability getting stronger when the opponent "gets lucky". From that point of view, it's easy to cut through Ichi's bankai when he was just saved by Blut twice and by Aizen-coincidence once.
    Correct. He is obviously a hax type fighter like Tsukishima not a power type like Yhwach. Dude gonna be broken as all hell when he goes Vollstandig. I think he's gonna defeat Ichigo actually. Thats if Ishida doesn't.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't overestimate Grimmjow, but the way in which, Kubo has written this character. Grimmjow has a "strong will" to not only survive, but fight for himself and to overcome any odds against him. Even if, it means his own death and that's what I've always liked about him. Unlike the other villains, Grimmjow has probably been the most interesting to me.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5