Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 135 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 135 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of The Breaker: New Waves.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 135 Spoiler Thread

Quote Quote:
    브레이커nw135화는 오후 늦게..
    업데이트 될 예정입니다.
    ch135 will be out late in the afternoon

---------- Post added November 01, 2013 at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was October 31, 2013 at 09:27 PM ----------

ch 135: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/22963

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Gr8 chapter! Shioon vs Hyuk was nice, seems like Shioon have managed to hold himself against Hyuk somehow. And arrival of 9AD to MMA HQ!
    Cant wait for next chapter!
    Oh and on a sidenote, lookslike all guys (and girls) from 9 AD group is a weapon users.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Gr8 chapter! Shioon vs Hyuk was nice, seems like Shioon have managed to hold himself against Hyuk somehow. And arrival of 9AD to MMA HQ!
    Cant wait for next chapter!
    Oh and on a sidenote, lookslike all guys (and girls) from 9 AD group is a weapon users.
    YEAH! like holy shit HE'S KEEPING UP WITH HYUK! lols
    I thought shioon was gonna be ownt this time only because he was getting the true Hyuk image for his training, but i feel the author has other plans for this fight, other than the acquiring of update...NICE!

Wonder what kind of beast he'll be after training with Hyuk image update!

LOLS at Glasses's wrecked face...he should be in a neck brace.

And as most of us predicted, GMR is about to assault MA headquarters...i didn't think it be this soon that he arrived there...

My guess is that they are all armed because usually when you think of assassins, you dont see them doing their jobs without somekind of weapon(they all use weapons), and dare i say its extremely rare for an assassin to rely entirely on their fists...thats why GMR is one of a kind to his boss in my opinion..
    i feel the author was going for a touch of originality (with 9AD's assassin lackeys all having weapons)
    Last edited by bighawke5; November 01, 2013 at 04:02 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Trad is out: here
    Last edited by [ki{kk}o]; November 01, 2013 at 04:41 AM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

No one is there to join the fight at HQ? Sounds like a set up. I hope that Smug Face will have his ki-center broken and will be exciled form the world he wanted to dominate.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Sera will get in contact with the heavenly way school young master and shioon and let them know, plus she will want to see what happens between master and pupil maybe and get her own revenge against 9AD, if shioon goes too the fight the Sun Woo will go as well, 9AD maybe back off for a while after the fight with Martial alliance and Sunwoo will have too work together as the 9ad threatens shioon or some shit

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i also thought so.. he's going to threat the MA and then leave. But i think he's not going to fight soon. Maybe some blows here and there just for intimidating everyone...
    Btw I think he's dying to see shioon and i wonder why sosul isn't with him... now that shioon is so focused on being gaju, what will happen when sosul returns?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Breaker 2 is coming to an end with 9AD vs Murim Alliance (just as at the end of part 1). Just Shioon and Hyuk are not present (and they might end up getting there). Meeting between master and pupil will happen and they fight. The end result is anybody's guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Its good to see that shiwoon has improved from the normal dog fighting + improvising type to a proper martial artist. I wonder what the hec is 9AD up to now, last time i checked he was actually getting kicked by the past murim head and managed to turn the tides by the BOT(yes he was injured and tired and all that i get it but the fact is murim as a whole had strength to match him as a single man) even then he was equalled by present murim head.
    He is acting as if he tore murim like a paper last time and now will do that too.
    Ne way this will put shiwoon in a bad sort of ambivalence, and since GMR is here where the hec is sosul?
    Last edited by shaheer; November 01, 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iseemtobelost's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

finally...even hyuk is begining to admit that shioon is a genius. also he's began reading the flow...flow of movements. i think that shioon is using a crash course to gain experience in fighting. he choose hyuk because he knows hyuk's strength and his master said he wouldnt be able to beat huyk.

elder kwon knows hyuk is in the head quater.

elder kwon knows 9@D is back.

martial artists are escaping the MAA HQ.

is it me or wont shioon create a new MAA HQ with hyuk as a friend?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

and for the record i think Shioon was better when he was almost called:

THE SUNWOO CLAN GANJU
    'BLOODY DRAGON'
    YI SHIOON

One Step Closer

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

^ I would be a okay with that title/nickname

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon keeps impressing, I didn't expect him to put up this much against Hyuk. Those two are seemingly out of the picture just as GMR appears to be engaging the MA. Great chapter, I'm excited to see what happens next week on the GMR front, and to see how Kwon handles the presence of Hyuk.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! i can't wait to reading the next chapter... Just like i thought, Shioon was going easy on Hyuk at the beginning as well, and i guess he's using the meditation tech to fix his movements and improve his style. He's reading the flow and attacking after this, he's not the greenhorn of the TB 1 anymore, now he's a new Shioon.

Now i want to see what gramps Kwon will do knowing the fact of Hyuk staying in the headquarter of Sunwoo talking (sparring) with Shioon besides the fact that GMR is back to Korea and heading MAA HQ.

This manhwa is geting better week after week!

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast