Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

7 25.00%
  • Good

18 64.29%
  • Okay

2 7.14%
  • Boring...

1 3.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

Chapter is out on Mangastream.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow THAT was fast...

I still can't believe there are dead people in this story... Seems a bit weird.

Laxus will have a hard time. His enemy won't go done easily...

Can't wait so see the other demons in action...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shall we assume then, that the wind-demon guy is Tempestia? o: I guess its kinda obvious to ask since he presents himself as a member of the 9 gates of Hell.

Chap was cool. Fast read tough! And... I want more! D:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Another damn good chapter. Fairy Tail is seriously picking up, TREMENDOUSLY.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder why they are actually targeting the council? past and present members
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

but this arc reminds me of phantom arc, where fairy tail get "fucked up" and then strike back, only this time that laxus will beat that goat down and then it'll began the battle between nin demon or something vs fairy tail. and maybe fairy tail will get support/help from 10 saint mage and finally gildarts time to shine are near.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Goat? He looks like a dog to me, lol.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

well something like goat + lion actually

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Dat chapter was

Really great start for an arc. And the cliffhanger is awesome. Mashima really throws goodies right from the begining. Damn I don't even want to try and predict how Laxus vs Demon goes, probably not good for Laxus, but they will manage to save Yajima. Regarding Yajima - I always thouth that he was like on same level as Makarov, don't know why exactly, but he made that impression.
    And next chapters name says something about magical barrier, means Fried will mess up with runes I guess, If he trained his skill, he might be able to block/capture that guy inside barrier.

PS For now we know 3/9 powers. All of them use different elements, like air, ice and fire(explosion can be fire, no?). What I want to say here - isn't it a bit boring? I mean we have seen already several users of each element we have seen this arc before. 2 for air, 4 for ice, 3 for fire or more idk. I hope it won't go like they have lightning guy, they have water guy etc, and 1 guy in armor for Erza.

I don't quite remember if air > electricity in FT universe? Cause in Naruto it is like that.
    Last edited by Kuza; October 25, 2013 at 07:23 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

We are gonna get an even fight next chapter but I think that Laxus will force Tempesta to abandon his mission.

Thing is that if the average member of Tartaros is of Laxus league then this fuckers are packing enough lead to blow up the continent.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn..a good chapter..I don't think laxus will win..He will struggle through this one.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Thunder Tribe officially become fodder. Oh well. Laxus moment more than make up for it.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

What started out as some very nice build up chapter with some nice Evergreen fan service suddenly turned into action with a punch of a helpless Raijinshuu and former council member. One of the best chapters so far in this arc.

I for one just hope that the pace is about to get a bit slower. It's just a bit too rushed atm... Luxus IMHO shouldn't be doing more to his opponent than achieving a draw now, unless that one is just the weakest of those demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I still can't believe there are dead people in this story... Seems a bit weird.
    Umh... Mavis is dead. Purehito died. Zancrow, too. There's been dead people all around for more than 100 chapters. Still weird?

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Umh... Mavis is dead. Purehito died. Zancrow, too. There's been dead people all around for more than 100 chapters. Still weird?
    I meant good guys. Sure one could argue if the council should be called "good" but it doesn't matter.
    Mavis wasn't killed / didn't die in the story. She was dead from the very beginning.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast