Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

7 25.00%
  • Good

18 64.29%
  • Okay

2 7.14%
  • Boring...

1 3.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    why are these council members so weak??? anyways laxus will make the demon take it deep lol since the little old dude needs to survive in orde to tell us the reason why the demons are after council members. I'm disapointed in cobra since i really thought he would be on the good side.
    I'm not..At least there's one bad guy in FT that I can say stayed bad..
    .for now.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't get what the deal is with Silver though. A demon who actively slays demons just because it seems to be his purpose of sorts. He also seems to be the calm and collected type who prefers his human form, and he was the only one without a line this chapter while the rest seem to be loving this or totally devoted as is expected. I wonder if he'll end up as the weak link of the bunch due to some sort of secret affection for humans. If he really is Gray's dead, such an affection is plausible.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If all living present and past council members are being targeted then that means that Jellal should most likely be on that list as well. Unless Jellal was not privy to some valuable info/magic that all of the other past and present council members possess.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jellal and Ultear (if she hasn't passed away in her sleep yet) might be exceptions for being well known as dark guild plants/Zeref supporters. If Jellal gets tracked down, I'd like to think they'll approach him the same way they did Minerva - as an ally to strengthen their group.

As for Laxus fight... I'm guessing he'll win in the next few chapters, because he's Laxus and that's how the whole GMG arc went, but I'm hoping that he could lose. Not as badly as Gajeel did in the S-Class arc. He'd just need to recover for a few chapters, then he could get a rematch later in the arc and take this guy down. Or Wendy, maybe (since that looks like a good enough matchup that I wouldn't mind her beating a guy that Laxus couldn't defeat). I don't want Laxus totally fodderized, but I don't want one of the 9 new baddies beaten so soon after they got played up either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If wendy were to beat a character that laxus couldn't. I would lose it. Seriously, I would go crazy.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt that laxus will lose, i meant, if he lose now then FT as good as dead. the current strongest mage in FT is laxus, well expect from our protagonist Natsu that could've level up suddenly / use somekind of new tec, and gildarts aside.

and if the nine demon target are "humanity" then maybe this arc would look like previous arc (dragon king arc, where almost all guild work together to defeat the dragon), and all guild in fiore will make a move and maybe we'll see other 10 saints mage in action.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Tempesta is a Air Devil Slayer....it would make sense. Don't know why Mashima would throw in another wind user just for lulz without it being special. It's starting to seem like Devil Slayers are only demons too, so it would make sense that you see a couple of them in Tartaros.

Also what the hell were these guys doing 7 years ago????? If they were this close to Zeref why did they express no interest in meeting him at Tenroujima? I really do wonder why they were so quiet.
    Last edited by exacta; October 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be thanks to Zeref's war declaration. Even if he isn't deliberately controlling them, they might sense that there master is back in action, so they're done hanging back and towering over other dark guilds and making a move themselves. Given the whole E.N.D. as guild master thing that Cobra said, I don't want him to secretly be calling the shots, but they are springing into action pretty soon after Zeref decided he wanted to be evil again.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    If wendy were to beat a character that laxus couldn't. I would lose it. Seriously, I would go crazy.
    But everything is possible with the power of nakama, have you forgotten
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just had a fridge brilliance moment with the Silver-Gray connection. Remember when Gray froze Natsu's flames back at the ToP arc? It was foreshadowing Gray using Silver's ice all along. Ice that could even freeze a dragon's flames. In other words, Gray had the potential to use Ice Demon Slayer magic all along.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I wonder if Tempesta is a Air Devil Slayer....it would make sense. Don't know why Mashima would throw in another wind user just for lulz without it being special. It's starting to seem like Devil Slayers are only demons too, so it would make sense that you see a couple of them in Tartaros.

Also what the hell were these guys doing 7 years ago????? If they were this close to Zeref why did they express no interest in meeting him at Tenroujima? I really do wonder why they were so quiet.
    Maybe they transformed Eligor into a demon, lol.
    I guess it could be air devil slaying magic. Or maybe it's just a different kind of magic which can produce violent winds as a side effect.

I believe Tartaros was way weaker 7 years ago. Maybe they didn't have all these demons then. It might really have been a guild of demon worshipers that became a guild of demons through time.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I just had a fridge brilliance moment with the Silver-Gray connection. Remember when Gray froze Natsu's flames back at the ToP arc? It was foreshadowing Gray using Silver's ice all along. Ice that could even freeze a dragon's flames. In other words, Gray had the potential to use Ice Demon Slayer magic all along.
    I don't think it was any kind of foreshadow. According to Gray, those were nowhere near Natsu's flames.
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-7204-...hapter-89.html

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if it wasn't as strong as the real deal, it still carries the same properties, nonetheless. Even then, that could be easily explained by Fukurou not being a real dragon slayer to start with. Dragon Slayer magic is a type of magic that allows the user to change their bodies' properties into that of a dragon's. What Fukurou did was using Natsu as a proxy to use his fire. Unlike a real dragon slayer, he didn't change his body's properties. That's why it's not as strong as the real deal even if the fire carried the same properties.

Think of it as Pseudo-Jinchuurikis in Naruto. They're granted the amount of chakra and abilities that a Jinchuuriki would usually be granted, but it's nowhere near the real deal.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I know a lot of people have been complaining with Silver being a demon slayer, but look at natsu, he is dragon slayer, but he is not roaming around the world for killing dragons is he?

visit me here

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I know a lot of people have been complaining with Silver being a demon slayer, but look at natsu, he is dragon slayer, but he is not roaming around the world for killing dragons is he?
    Not to mention that people may be falsely assuming that Silver, and the rest of the Demon Gates for the matter, view all other demons as allies and hence won't attack them. This assertion i think is going to turn out to be very wrong. I get the feeling that demons have their own "inter-species" conflicts just like humans and dragons do in FT.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally am not complaining about Silver, just trying to figure out what he's up to. And I don't know that people are assuming that all demons are allies, they just perhaps want to understand why demons are being specifically hunted. Is it simply just a matter of pest control, or is it an important part of their plan?

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast