Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.5 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

1 3.03%
  • 9 (Epic)

4 12.12%
  • 8 (Very Good)

18 54.55%
  • 7 (Good)

5 15.15%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

1 3.03%
  • 5 (Average)

2 6.06%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

1 3.03%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

No fake spoilers yet ah.

because Halloween should ve earlier

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    No fake spoilers yet ah.

because Halloween should ve earlier
    You want some fake spoilers? Here you go. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2642530673
    Spoiler show

Google translation:
    Spoiler show

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Still some parts of it would be awesome if true
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Any translation that makes sense for non native English speakers??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    Any translation that makes sense for non native English speakers??
    im a native English speaker and it makes no sense to me, its gibberish- so i assume its fake anyways

anyone got a guess as to when we will get chapter? Raw/Chinese/English
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    anyone got a guess as to when we will get chapter? Raw/Chinese/English
    Around 1'st in month, every month for 14 years now.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 144 Spoilers

Google translation it's kinda hard to understand but thanks, it's said octavia and chronus get killed, maria mastered the elegant technique and rebel meet up with reinforced from the other continent ....

that the only thing I understood

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Oh the one who's good with Google translation is GOD EYE GALATEA, we need her(or) his awesomeness.
    Last edited by serpico; October 29, 2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: errors with my writing

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Around 1'st in month, every month for 14 years now.
    O.o really EVERY month

i do recall a few chapters being released on the 27th of the month, and quite a few on the 29/30th.

i was asking because i dont know if Halloween would affect manga release ?.

@ Serpico- Thanks

i sure hope Octavia and Chronos dont die (although i would not mind Chronos dieing to rejoin his love )

would be cool for Miria to master Elegance- but i dont think she should as she was a total bitch to Hysteria(who i always thought was her "mentor")

and if they are Reinforcements fromt he main island.....but what side are they from Rubels or the Orgs?

i have often wondered if GEG was a girl or a boy....always assumed they were female, whatever they are there translations are a godsend (no pun intended )
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    O.o really EVERY month

i do recall a few chapters being released on the 27th of the month, and quite a few on the 29/30th.

i was asking because i dont know if Halloween would affect manga release ?
    "Around" means 'anywhere from 25 to the 5'th or even 10th'.
    New year didn't have effect at all ( beside chapter begin released few days before ) so pretty much doubt that Halloween will.

Just be patient, just give it 2 more days max.

OT: I agree that spoiler looks fake, anything related to Mainland solders coming is still fetched at best. If they are coming they will arrive in time to stop Clare's and Priscilla's fight. Because arriving anytime before will be meaningless.
    Last edited by Brother Coa; October 29, 2013 at 06:42 PM.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe manga stream should already have on their hands the raw scan, they always release first and fully translated even first than Gene
    I SPECT TOMORROW THE CHAPTER.......

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Number 12 Michael@
    curious about GEG gender?same as many.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leroid View Post
    You want some fake spoilers? Here you go. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2642530673
    Spoiler show

Google translation:
    Spoiler show

Yeah, I saw that spoiler few days ago. Obviously a fake one, the original poster always posted very detailed fake spoiler for several months already. So, I'm sure it's 99% fake, look at the contents "Bear Grylls."
    Spoiler show

Ok, but I'll summarize the important points for LOLs.

- As Rubel escapes, he encounters the strongest man from the main land named "Bear Grylls" lol. He comes to tell Rubel about the mainland situation, and end the troublesome situation at this island.
    - Dae tells Priscilla that he collected the bodies of former No.1s and parts of his body is pieced together with them. He tells her that his cheek is implanted with Teresa's, whom she had killed, hoping to achieved that faint smile look, but that didn't happen. Priscilla stops eating. Dae figures that would get her attention, and tells her he has an important secret to tell her before he dies and he can't talk too loud as he is about to die, and asks her to come closer. As Priscilla gets closer, Dae yells "switch" and switch body with Priscilla! (LOL) Dae with Priscilla's body proclaim "haha, this is the ultimate body!" and goes away laughing crazily.
    - At the other battle, Octavia and Chronos are dead. Just as Miria reaches despair, Cassandra stops and internally asks herself what is she doing, and then her awaken body disintegrates and turns into dust. Helen suspects that happened because the borrowed energy has been used up.
    - Dae possesses Priscilla's body, and because the adaptation is not well enough he cannot use her full strength, and he is surrounded by the warriors and cut into pieces.
    - "Save me..." says Priscilla in Dae's half upper body. "The men in black of the organization" Miria questions as she walks by. Suddenly, the upper body jump up and aim to bite at Miria's chest area. Suddenly a scream, then that upper body is cut up by Clare.
    - Bear Grylls tells Rubel that the situation in the main land is dire. The organization has conducted even more dangerous experiments as they battled the dragons. As a result, the balance was broken, and the main land forces is almost wiped out. Due to the devastation, 80% human population is wiped out as well resulting in them building three giant walls and live isolated in order to survive. (LOL Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack on Titans much?) Rubel and Bear hope to find help from the warriors.
    - Rubel and the warriors sat together that night, looking beyond their past differences, Miria agrees.
    - The peace at the island is restored, after Raki and Clare became newly weds, the warriors head out with ship to the main land for war.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Someone posted a thread at baidu asking TSS for any info.

There's a response, it's very dull and sounds very plausible, but I hope it is not true...

Source: baidu.com
    Credit: yyzjxhl79h

Spoiler show

Priscilla encounters Raki, and they talk (useless dialog) for about 10 pages.
    Chronos delivers a ruthless attack against the Dust Eater, but he himself bit the dust. Chapter ends.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; November 03, 2013 at 10:45 PM.

20. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That last spoiler sounds more plausible than the Bear Grylls one. The last chapter did have Raki headed in that directed. Even if it is fake, that will probably happen anyways, and I also expect Chronos to die. But I would like to see Clare as the main point in the chapters again.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Claymore1; October 29, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

These fake spoilers seem more interesting than the plausible one.I'm pretty sure we will read a boring dialogue between Raki and Prissy and in the end he will be left alone (even though Prissy's hungry).

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The switching body part it's from Goku vs Ginnyu yeah fake

New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast