Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.5 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

1 3.03%
  • 9 (Epic)

4 12.12%
  • 8 (Very Good)

18 54.55%
  • 7 (Good)

5 15.15%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

1 3.03%
  • 5 (Average)

2 6.06%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

1 3.03%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Claymore 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 144 Discussion / 145 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Hysteria was arrogant and was very prideful but she did have a tragic end(if not the most tragic) she wanted to be "friends" with all her fellow warriors yet they all attacked her without warning so she cut them all down (do we even know how many warriors died at Rockwell hill?...20, 30 ? how many warriors do u think Hysteria killed)

Miria was the biggest bitch to Hysteria the way she talked down to her and the way she talked to her when she was dieing , actually makes me hate Miria...like what a bitch.

i doubt the Org would have killed Cassandra, if they let Roxanne run amuk then i doubt they would kill cassy for just being shy.
    But i do think the moment the Org got word that Cassandras only friend died(by Roxannes schemes) they must have put someone to watch her as they knew it could lead to rebellious behavior....and i am sure Roxanne was the one who gave them that idea.

And again do you think the org was fully aware of what Roxanne was doing?

Your right yoki can rise but i dont think miria ment that i think she ment they trained hard for 7 years so now they should have power of a single digit(there yoki was sealed for those 7 years how could it increase?)
    Well being prideful doesn't mean she was a horrid person :P And her end was pretty horrific, fighting against the people you thought were your friends and then all of a sudden some new comer appears smiling and gives you, technically, the blow resulting in your death! Her pride was probably trampled all over that day, and by Miria once again when she resurrected.

Well with Cassandra it's probably more after her friends death they probably may not have wanted a risk of a new Abyssal and giving her tendency to avoid others people probably didnt know of her personality. Maybe that's why she was considerd difficult cos she was a "blank canvas" as in she was barely known by anyone ?

I think they knew what Roxanne was doing, she was "troublesome" after all. I think the whole thing with Cassadra wouldn't be considered troublesome, after all she did her "duty" and reported a "rogue element" and put it down.

Yoki is pretty weird. I think maybe it can rise and get really high. And maybe it doesn't rise in some ? In the recent chapter wasn't Clare supposedly only able to awaken into a "regular" Awakened Being. But then that brings up the question: what makes a powerful Awakened Being ? Could Cassandra be an example of a supposedly weak Warrior becoming insanely powerful, Roxanne even ?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SSJPabs View Post
    So why did Roxanne use it? Because Roxanne realized that she couldn't stand up to Cassandra--or as some sort of "ugly technique user deserves and ugly technique" thing?
    It is unusual.

I think that it may be because Cassandra was, from what we saw, Roxannes biggest obsession. She was totally infatuated with her, and unlike other Warriors to where she saw their technique before she became obsessed with them Cassandra was different. I remember posting this in the.. End of Roxanne thread I think, that maybe Cassandra was a "kink" in Roxannes chain. She had no idea what Cassandras ability could do but knew that it was capable of allowing her to slice enemies such as Awakened Beings to pieces, a move fitting for a Number One. And when she does find out what Cassandras ability is she, like the rest, was disgusted by it, and this was probably something incomprehensible to Roxanne. She was probably used to getting what she wanted and when she had finally managed to see the Dust Eater after being with Cassandra for longer than the others she probably had no idea what to do.

^ Does that even make sense ? XD

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

[QUOTE=number12michael;3604024]
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPabs View Post
    I think it was Bleachfan(or maybe Utsune) that said Roxanne may have "learned" dust eater as she knew exactly how Cassandra did it(Roxanne is the one who explains it to the reader) if you look when Roxanne is fighting the twins she moves in a similar way( look at when she dodges the twins attacks) i dont know how to add links or pictures on here or i would add the page
    I think we talked about that in Roxannes thread ? About the possibility of her maybe making a variation of the move ?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Yoki is pretty weird. I think maybe it can rise and get really high. And maybe it doesn't rise in some ? In the recent chapter wasn't Clare supposedly only able to awaken into a "regular" Awakened Being. But then that brings up the question: what makes a powerful Awakened Being ? Could Cassandra be an example of a supposedly weak Warrior becoming insanely powerful, Roxanne even ?
    I think Cassandra became so powerful due to the nature of her awakening, plus she always had the potential to be that strong(think of prissy when she awakened she unlocked all her potential and she was very emotional when awakening),

i believe Cassandra went over her limit on purpose, she remembered her death and her desire to get revenge on Roxanne and when she herd Roxannes voices remember she said "R...ox..an....ne..." and then awakened she wanted to get revenge and thats why once she awakened she was completely fixated on Roxanne.

now that u say it it makes sense i never noticed that Roxanne was obsessed with Cassandra even before she seen her ability, the manga even said "Roxanne was completely captivated by Cassandra"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Cassandra became so powerful due to the nature of her awakening, plus she always had the potential to be that strong(think of prissy when she awakened she unlocked all her potential and she was very emotional when awakening),

i believe Cassandra went over her limit on purpose, she remembered her death and her desire to get revenge on Roxanne and when she herd Roxannes voices remember she said "R...ox..an....ne..." and then awakened she wanted to get revenge and thats why once she awakened she was completely fixated on Roxanne.

now that u say it it makes sense i never noticed that Roxanne was obsessed with Cassandra even before she seen her ability, the manga even said "Roxanne was completely captivated by Cassandra"
    Yeah I think her potential was released too

And yup, I agree. She was obviously going to die and the object of her hatred was stood before her, and still having unfinished business she wasn't gonna let Roxanne get away again! And it's odd that when Cassandras wounds opened she was still standing. I feel sorry for Audrey having to witness her awakening.

I think that there may be something more that meets the eye with Roxanne and Cassandra. She had to spend time with Cassandra before learning her ability. She got to know her and even "shared the same pillow" <--- whatever the hell that means >///> And unlike when the other "friends" died Roxanne showed no signs of sorrow or even emotion but with Cassandra she went completely hysterical and laughed her ass off. It wasn't like a "Muahaha I've done what I set out to do" laugh XD She kind of lost it. I dunno maybe Roxy actually felt something for Cass ? Maybe she actually became her friend but didn't realize it ? It's also weird how Cassandra's first ever "true friend" was the same Rank as Roxanne when she first started out as a Warrior (before she went crazy) :/ I dunno...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah I think her potential was released too

And yup, I agree. She was obviously going to die and the object of her hatred was stood before her, and still having unfinished business she wasn't gonna let Roxanne get away again! And it's odd that when Cassandras wounds opened she was still standing. I feel sorry for Audrey having to witness her awakening.

I think that there may be something more that meets the eye with Roxanne and Cassandra. She had to spend time with Cassandra before learning her ability. She got to know her and even "shared the same pillow" <--- whatever the hell that means >///> And unlike when the other "friends" died Roxanne showed no signs of sorrow or even emotion but with Cassandra she went completely hysterical and laughed her ass off. It wasn't like a "Muahaha I've done what I set out to do" laugh XD She kind of lost it. I dunno maybe Roxy actually felt something for Cass ? Maybe she actually became her friend but didn't realize it ? It's also weird how Cassandra's first ever "true friend" was the same Rank as Roxanne when she first started out as a Warrior (before she went crazy) :/ I dunno...
    Yeah she even said "i died without getting even a single blow of revenge for my friend" so i dont think she was going to let that happen again.

as much as i love Roxanne i think she had a screw or two loose, she was the only one laughing(although everyone else was just afraid of Cassandra, Roxanne did not fear cassy- i think Roxanne planned everything she knew that when that day was over Cassandra would be dead and she would be N1)

"sharing the same pillow" is an obvious allusion to them having a sexual relationship.

I cant believe i am saying this ( its mostly due to the fact that i doubt Roxanne is still alive-although i am still hoping) but could the reason why Roxanne was not that strong as a awakened being was because when she awakened she lost all the power, yoki and ability she stole and was left only with her own power- although it was enough power to go toe to toe with Cassandra and cassy even said "if you used the last 3 right you would still have had a chance to beat me"

but on the same hand i still cant shake the fact that the other 2(cassy and hysteria) there bodys were designed around there ability as warriors, yet Roxanne showed no hint of her ability (which was harmonizing her yoki allowing her to steal power and hide her yoki completely) and i think she might have used it to hide her presence from Cassandra, and the others cant sense her due to them just thinking that is all Cassandras yoki.

Prissy said "off shoots in one direction" sounds to me like she means there is more then one over there.....maybe she can sense both Cassandra and Roxanne.

i just want a reason to why Roxanne was the only one who we never seen her use her ability like the others did, plus theres the whole not knowing how she originally died.

Also i think it is funny how Cassandras friend was N35 the same as Roxannes starting number, it was obviously done on purpose. Did Roxanne have her killed just to upset cassy so she would "rebel" or was it cuz she was mad that Cassandra made a new friend, thus breaking down the "reclusiveness" that Cassandra had, if her friend had lived Cassy might have become more outgoing and then she truly would be unstoppable
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant believe i am saying this ( its mostly due to the fact that i doubt Roxanne is still alive-although i am still hoping) but could the reason why Roxanne was not that strong as a awakened being was because when she awakened she lost all the power, yoki and ability she stole and was left only with her own power- although it was enough power to go toe to toe with Cassandra and cassy even said "if you used the last 3 right you would still have had a chance to beat me"

but on the same hand i still cant shake the fact that the other 2(cassy and hysteria) there bodys were designed around there ability as warriors, yet Roxanne showed no hint of her ability (which was harmonizing her yoki allowing her to steal power and hide her yoki completely) and i think she might have used it to hide her presence from Cassandra, and the others cant sense her due to them just thinking that is all Cassandras yoki.

Prissy said "off shoots in one direction" sounds to me like she means there is more then one over there.....maybe she can sense both Cassandra and Roxanne.

i just want a reason to why Roxanne was the only one who we never seen her use her ability like the others did, plus theres the whole not knowing how she originally died.
    Well, one reason that we never saw the manifestation of her gimmick could be that what we saw awaken in Staff might not been Roxanne´s true form.
    Remember, Roxanne of Love and Hate is a "parasite themed" warrior. A parasite never shows out in the open but uses others as weapons.
    And the form we saw was close to metallic in appearance and even frail looking. It couldn´t regenerate the blade it threw and was a lot lighter than it looked.
    A little strange for a parasite, don´t you think?
    Like a corpse depraved of all its nourishment.
    So here is the theory. The form we saw fight in Staff, was actually the combined form of Roxanne´s three victims and their yoki, created as a protective shell around her true, much smaller form that controlled the whole thing from a safe place in its head.
    Cassandra was basically fighting a corpse/robot of Roxanne´s victims., controlled by Roxanne´s true form inside its head, and I guess that it is a small parasitic form that´s mostly yoki.
    And if she controlled three dead corpses strung together, then her gimmick could be similar to a certain amoeba that is a parasitic lifeform and can manipulate the behavior in its host...
    Toxiplasma Gondi.
    This parasite can infect people and cause schizophrenia, but in its natural life-cycle it uses one certain species to reproduce and thrive.
    Cats.
    More exactly, it infects rats, remove their fear for cats and even forces them to seek out this predator so they could be eaten, absorbed by the cat and then the cycle can be repeated. It can also infect humans, but since humans aren´t a part of the life-cycle then the parasite gets stuck in it forever and cause some behavior alterations.
    And what did Cassandra´s friend, number 35 said that Cassandra resembled upon the first meeting?
    "A cat my family owned..."
    And what did Cassandra do when she finally ate Roxanne, or the defenseless body?
    She ate it.
    The cycle of life continues and now, in its natural host, Roxanne´s true power as a parasitic yoki-based lifeform comes to play.
    "Love and Hate"!
    She is going to drain Cassandra of her strength until she is strong enough to do what Priscilla´s fragment did earlier in the distraction with the ghosts.
    She is going to hijack Cassandra, maybe even has done that already and is controlling her behavior even now.
    But the devilish part of it, is that Cassandra is just a dirty paw, neck deep in "Roxanne induced" schizophrenia, and Roxanne, being the power-hungry narcissistic bitch she is, have a more ulterior agenda.
    "Number one? Who cares about that!?"
    Roxanne aims to get Cassandra eaten... by Priscilla!!!!
    And through "Love and Hate" parasitic synchronization, take over her mind. and become the most. Powerful. Deity. On the PLANET!
    And since Priscilla is the "human" aspect of this parasite´s life-cycle, then Roxanne would be in permanent control forever since her true form would never be able to leave Priscilla´s!

Roxanne the "Goddess of Love and Hate"

It would fit perfectly with her personality, powers and skillset.
    And if she pulls this off, then she would have ascended from "Alpha Bitch" to "Magnificent Bitch" in class with Griffith and his ascension to godhood from "Berserk"

Oh GOD!
    I can see it!
    The Ending!
    Cassandra showed up, put up a fight and got eaten.
    Priscilla is back at full strength from this meal.
    A sneak-attack.

Clare delivers the final blow to Priscilla, cutting her head off and everything seems okay... a good ending right?
    Wrong.
    and then, Priscilla´s decapitated body stands up to everyone´s horror, it sprouts a new head that´s giggling manically and it has Roxanne´s face laughs victoriously as she, through her own form, survived within when Priscilla died and was free to synchronize and take over the remains.
    She mocks the ghosts while she is trying out her new body to demolish the landscape and in a fit of narcissistic mania, claims that this continent is "too small" for her.
    And she heads off...
    To the mainland.
    More people to witness her power there.
    And then, we get a final shot with the claymores, preparing to head out after her to stop Priscilla´s powers from destroying the entire world. They will stand on a ship, and the mainland will appear on the horizon.
    And then the manga ends...
    Ready for a Sequel!
    "Claymore: The Mainland chronicles"

(I have to calm down or I might lose my mind over how awesome it looks in my head.)
    Last edited by Nanozom; November 20, 2013 at 01:54 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What if "By nature of an awakening" fundamentally lays with the idea of becoming stronger than that which you face? I mean, to some extent this would be a sound theory. However if you came across an opponent you could not fathom then you would be subjected to the losers bracket and die facing what ever it was that you were defending against. But every awakening basis sits with a couple similarity's needing to defeat an opponent stronger than you. Trying to survive your own wounds in battle. lastly the emotional urge to go beyond the limit of your ability.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    Well, one reason that we never saw the manifestation of her gimmick could be that what we saw awaken in Staff might not been Roxanne´s true form.
    Remember, Roxanne of Love and Hate is a "parasite themed" warrior. A parasite never shows out in the open but uses others as weapons.
    And the form we saw was close to metallic in appearance and even frail looking. It couldn´t regenerate the blade it threw and was a lot lighter than it looked.
    A little strange for a parasite, don´t you think?
    Like a corpse depraved of all its nourishment.
    So here is the theory. The form we saw fight in Staff, was actually the combined form of Roxanne´s three victims and their yoki, created as a protective shell around her true, much smaller form that controlled the whole thing from a safe place in its head.
    Cassandra was basically fighting a corpse/robot of Roxanne´s victims., controlled by Roxanne´s true form inside its head, and I guess that it is a small parasitic form that´s mostly yoki.
    And if she controlled three dead corpses strung together, then her gimmick could be similar to a certain amoeba that is a parasitic lifeform and can manipulate the behavior in its host...
    Toxiplasma Gondi.
    This parasite can infect people and cause schizophrenia, but in its natural life-cycle it uses one certain species to reproduce and thrive.
    Cats.
    More exactly, it infects rats, remove their fear for cats and even forces them to seek out this predator so they could be eaten, absorbed by the cat and then the cycle can be repeated. It can also infect humans, but since humans aren´t a part of the life-cycle then the parasite gets stuck in it forever and cause some behavior alterations.
    And what did Cassandra´s friend, number 35 said that Cassandra resembled upon the first meeting?
    "A cat my family owned..."
    And what did Cassandra do when she finally ate Roxanne, or the defenseless body?
    She ate it.
    The cycle of life continues and now, in its natural host, Roxanne´s true power as a parasitic yoki-based lifeform comes to play.
    "Love and Hate"!
    She is going to drain Cassandra of her strength until she is strong enough to do what Priscilla´s fragment did earlier in the distraction with the ghosts.
    She is going to hijack Cassandra, maybe even has done that already and is controlling her behavior even now.
    But the devilish part of it, is that Cassandra is just a dirty paw, neck deep in "Roxanne induced" schizophrenia, and Roxanne, being the power-hungry narcissistic bitch she is, have a more ulterior agenda.
    "Number one? Who cares about that!?"
    Roxanne aims to get Cassandra eaten... by Priscilla!!!!
    And through "Love and Hate" parasitic synchronization, take over her mind. and become the most. Powerful. Deity. On the PLANET!
    And since Priscilla is the "human" aspect of this parasite´s life-cycle, then Roxanne would be in permanent control forever since her true form would never be able to leave Priscilla´s!

Roxanne the "Goddess of Love and Hate"

It would fit perfectly with her personality, powers and skillset.
    And if she pulls this off, then she would have ascended from "Alpha Bitch" to "Magnificent Bitch" in class with Griffith and his ascension to godhood from "Berserk"

Oh GOD!
    I can see it!
    The Ending!
    Cassandra showed up, put up a fight and got eaten.
    Priscilla is back at full strength from this meal.
    A sneak-attack.

Clare delivers the final blow to Priscilla, cutting her head off and everything seems okay... a good ending right?
    Wrong.
    and then, Priscilla´s decapitated body stands up to everyone´s horror, it sprouts a new head that´s giggling manically and it has Roxanne´s face laughs victoriously as she, through her own form, survived within when Priscilla died and was free to synchronize and take over the remains.
    She mocks the ghosts while she is trying out her new body to demolish the landscape and in a fit of narcissistic mania, claims that this continent is "too small" for her.
    And she heads off...
    To the mainland.
    More people to witness her power there.
    And then, we get a final shot with the claymores, preparing to head out after her to stop Priscilla´s powers from destroying the entire world. They will stand on a ship, and the mainland will appear on the horizon.
    And then the manga ends...
    Ready for a Sequel!
    "Claymore: The Mainland chronicles"

(I have to calm down or I might lose my mind over how awesome it looks in my head.)
    Best post ever!

That totally makes sense that would be so freaking cool!

the only part i find a bit unbelieveable is the part where she takes over prissy(one clare beheads her), now the only way i could see that happening is if Roxanne was aware that it was prissys power that brought them back to life and she got a "love and hate" feeling for Prissy wanting that power for her own.

Also her last words to cassy where "Keep eating shit for the rest of your life" and Utsune told me that it is said like a command not an insult , and what dose Cassy think "tastes like shit".......Number 2s......who was a number 2....Priscilla!.

it would rock if she was parasitically living inside of Cassandra, i could see her taking over cassys body once Cassandra is dead(but cassy is far to big for prissy to eat) unless she only eats the human part.

i feel at the very lest there is more we will learn of Roxanne, i am hoping she is like you said slowly absorbing Cassandras power, making Cassnadra weaker and herself stronger

Damn you, you have revitalized my dream of wanting Roxanne to still be alive! thats a great theory!

but i doubt they will do a sequel series they will just continue on and make a "mainland arc"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Best post ever!

That totally makes sense that would be so freaking cool!

the only part i find a bit unbelieveable is the part where she takes over prissy(one clare beheads her), now the only way i could see that happening is if Roxanne was aware that it was prissys power that brought them back to life and she got a "love and hate" feeling for Prissy wanting that power for her own.

Also her last words to cassy where "Keep eating shit for the rest of your life" and Utsune told me that it is said like a command not an insult , and what dose Cassy think "tastes like shit".......Number 2s......who was a number 2....Priscilla!.

it would rock if she was parasitically living inside of Cassandra, i could see her taking over cassys body once Cassandra is dead(but cassy is far to big for prissy to eat) unless she only eats the human part.

i feel at the very lest there is more we will learn of Roxanne, i am hoping she is like you said slowly absorbing Cassandras power, making Cassnadra weaker and herself stronger

Damn you, you have revitalized my dream of wanting Roxanne to still be alive! thats a great theory!

but i doubt they will do a sequel series they will just continue on and make a "mainland arc"
    Was the unbelievable part that she takes over the body or is aware of Priscilla´s existence?
    If it is the latter, then be aware the Roxanne is more...aware than most others.
    she was the only resurrected one with memories intact. She was aware of number 10´s interference and smart enough to device accidents to kill her hosts and gain their trust.
    And Priscilla has taken over Cassandra once, Roxanne would be aware of her power and through the memories (demostrated through Hysteria, that all of the resurrected share no doubt.) through these Roxanne would be more than aware of Priscilla, she would even be able to see through her whole life and have yoki to synchronize with through that implant. She if anyone would notice a difference in yoki within herself.
    And since she "love" this yoki, all there is to it for her is to reach to source of it and take over.

so no problem there.

Agree, Mainland arc... despite Yagi´s claim that it will end in 25 volumes.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    Was the unbelievable part that she takes over the body or is aware of Priscilla´s existence?
    If it is the latter, then be aware the Roxanne is more...aware than most others.
    she was the only resurrected one with memories intact. She was aware of number 10´s interference and smart enough to device accidents to kill her hosts and gain their trust.
    And Priscilla has taken over Cassandra once, Roxanne would be aware of her power and through the memories (demostrated through Hysteria, that all of the resurrected share no doubt.) through these Roxanne would be more than aware of Priscilla, she would even be able to see through her whole life and have yoki to synchronize with through that implant. She if anyone would notice a difference in yoki within herself.
    And since she "love" this yoki, all there is to it for her is to reach to source of it and take over.

so no problem there.

Agree, Mainland arc... despite Yagi´s claim that it will end in 25 volumes.
    i ment i doubt she will take over Prissys body.
    im sure she is aware of Prissy now(if she is inside of Cassandra she very well may have "seen" the parts of prissy inside of her aswell.) i also think Roxanne "removed" those parts of Prissy and let them take over Cassandra(thats why cassy became zombie like she had 2x the amount of prissy in her)

i assume Roxanne will emerge from Cassandras dead body, and we will see her "true" form(that robot form seemed to not fit her at all)
    Last edited by Utsune; November 21, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i ment i doubt she will take over Prissys body.
    im sure she is aware of Prissy now(if she is inside of Cassandra she very well may have "seen" the parts of prissy inside of her aswell.) i also think Roxanne "removed" those parts of Prissy and let them take over Cassandra(thats why cassy became zombie like she had 2x the amount of prissy in her)

i assume Roxanne will emerge from Cassandras dead body, and we will see her "true" form(that robot form seemed to not fit her at all)

not that it really matters but i wonder where Roxanne got her make-up from...she was wearing lipstick and eye liner when she was revived and as a warrior. i think she is the first Claymore we have seen to wear make up, plus she had beauty mark(dont think anyone else has one) she is by far the most beautiful Claymore out of them all.
    I think you all have too much of a fetish for roxanne & terresa

Heres a couple things to think about. When clare was diving in the destroyer she said it was like a part of her. Now the destroyer is dead or so it is believed to be. Can clare create another? Think about it. Cells regenerate. if she spent that much time in the destroyer she could very well have fully assimilated the dna of both raf and her sister. so, the chances are possible.

there are other questions that need to be questioned as well. where are the two spikes from rakis body. I am pretty sure they were sent back to the main land inside of new hosts.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaidedshard View Post
    I think you all have too much of a fetish for roxanne & terresa

Heres a couple things to think about. When clare was diving in the destroyer she said it was like a part of her. Now the destroyer is dead or so it is believed to be. Can clare create another? Think about it. Cells regenerate. if she spent that much time in the destroyer she could very well have fully assimilated the dna of both raf and her sister. so, the chances are possible.

there are other questions that need to be questioned as well. where are the two spikes from rakis body. I am pretty sure they were sent back to the main land inside of new hosts.
    Teresa was a stupid bitch, she should have left clare to die at the bottom of that cliff. if it were not for her "i hate humans" attitude i would never have liked her.

But yes i am obsessed with Roxanne she is just so amazing!.

you know i forgot about those two spikes your right maybe Dae sent them back to the main land to be studied further.

wonder if we will ever find out what the training twins are doing, are they just sitting with the training warriors doing nothing at Staff? waiting for Raki to come back?
    Last edited by Utsune; November 21, 2013 at 07:58 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa was a stupid bitch, she should have left clare to die at the bottom of that cliff. if it were not for her "i hate humans" attitude i would never have liked her.

But yes i am obsessed with Roxanne she is just so amazing!.

you know i forgot about those two spikes your right maybe Dae sent them back to the main land to be studied further.

wonder if we will ever find out what the training twins are doing, are they just sitting with the training warriors doing nothing at Staff? waiting for Raki to come back?
    haha, terresa was a way to evolve clares character background nothing more. I find it amusing no one likes clare lol except maybe raki.... har har.I also believe that roxanne was also used in the same manor to build up cassandra's background.

I believe the twin program was a way to merge minds on the battle field and relay information over long distances. Since they share each other spirit and such. I mean sure yoki reading is good and detailed right. However if you think about it. That's more like radar. Where as the twins would be more like a two way communication network. This would be a necessary thing in a war that spans the size of a continent.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaidedshard View Post
    haha, terresa was a way to evolve clares character background nothing more. I find it amusing no one likes clare lol except maybe raki.... har har.I also believe that roxanne was also used in the same manor to build up cassandra's background.

I believe the twin program was a way to merge minds on the battle field and relay information over long distances. Since they share each other spirit and such. I mean sure yoki reading is good and detailed right. However if you think about it. That's more like radar. Where as the twins would be more like a two way communication network. This would be a necessary thing in a war that spans the size of a continent.
    Do you think once the battle with Prissy is over they will go back so Raki can keep his promise to the trainees that are still at Staff.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think once the battle with Prissy is over they will go back so Raki can keep his promise to the trainees that are still at Staff.
    To that conclusion yes raki will keep his promise to the trainiees. However, there are plenty of plot routes this manga can and possibly take by the end of this match.

First, there is a possibility of a Yagi interruption. We have seen it time and time again. This interruption can come in many forms. one, being mainland interference. Two, possible true dragonkin interference. Yagi is all ways good at throwing another monster into the mix. However, with that in mind all the plot paths come to one interesting twist on a personal level.I feel its by yagis design. That is the separation of raki and clare and the promise of meeting again.

The second possible plot twist. Is that of rubel escaping back to his people. This will make clare and the rest of the test subjects objects to be eliminated. Thus clare and the gang will have to battle on another front.

Another possible plot twist is priss living through all of this. Though I would really hate to see yagi take this route. But its possible. The ability to go from being an ao to back to a claymore makes her a valuable product for the main land and or other wise. So there are plenty of plot routes that can come of it. However, yagi has leaned closer to putting this dog down in a number of ways. The dialog with Dae about having hope that young women could rise up against her is just one hint to that happening.

Im sorta curious as how cassandra will be done away with. will clare take her out? or will clare take out priss first. Still no one has an answer to my other questions like can clare make a destroyer again? Or was the destroyer a catalyst for removing clares ability to awaken. another thing I came to question is if the riful-doll destroyer was not actually the persona of raf's sister. since yagi has not clarified this it leaves a big gap in what that destroyer really was and how it changed clare. Leaving clare with too many unknown factors. These factors are what i bet on for this battle to come to a head.

New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15