Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 165 Discussion/166 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 165 Discussion/166 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by abc1233; November 03, 2013 at 01:08 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 165 Spoilers

Last edited by suraj5898; November 03, 2013 at 11:07 AM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Mangacow's server is down. I want my TOG

Ah. Back again. A weaker chapter, I guess - just various characters being explained stuff we knew already.
    Last edited by 0Xellos; November 03, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter .
    I am really interested in what Beta did exactly .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

mmh,, even so FUG planted 3 gamblers in there.. the snake seems to be from the other FUG Faction.. or what do you think? or why should she tell him, they know hes alive and dont kill him? or is it why they will die soon.. whatever happens?? overconfidence?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 165 Discussion/166 Predictions

As all of you said, it was a slower explanation chapter that sort of had to happen, but it slows the story down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These events are what I have been most excited for, even before the grand FUG plan was revealed I've been excited for the parts were everybody starts talking again. Leesoo and Koon should be good, lets see what their combined brilliance can accomplish. All in all this and the last chapter have been amazing for me, I'm thinking many more to come will be too.

Also we are still missing one, big Androssi Zahard. She'll be a game changer.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FFuuu's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this about SIU, he takes the time to show us how every character reacted to the news. Even though the "bangbang battle battle" fans will probably rage and drink hatorade.

Is it me or Leesoo had noticed Mr. Mask == Koon and just played dumb?

Snake seems to be from Yu Hansung's faction, unless she already feels like they won like Riflejo and is just torturing him.

Also... that "radio" is not from FUG then?? maybe RED?

"Rak, cover your face" ... he becomes ninja Rak and still looks the same hahahah.

Looking forward to Androssi's reaction... by the way, isn't it forbidden for princesses to fall in love? Poor Baam.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Leeso and Koon back together? If the two teams join hands FUG will hava trouble.... Androssi versus Mad Dog, what about it?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That snake lady might have just been hired by FUG, like she mentioned. Meaning, no obligation to keep anything a secret. And it's not like she uncovered anything Koon wouldn't conclude himself pretty soon.

Now I'm pretty interested about the white suit.
    Why does it seem like I've seen someone talking through that same kind of player. (Maybe it was some other manga though.)

Could have had less Beta's cryptic statements. Hope his flashback doesn't take too many panels of one of following chapters. Give us what we want to see dammit!
    Last edited by Razh; November 03, 2013 at 03:44 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So now the thorn has been referred to as "Enryu's thorn" which is interesting, so it could have less to do with a Guardian and more to do with Enryu himself, possibly something he created, but it makes you wonder how that is related to a demon who supposedly fought against God.

Koon removing his mask and Leesoo finding out was expected based on last chapter's author's notes, though I'd still like to see the reunion. Also, I'd guess that if Hatsu knows that Viole=Baam then Lero probably realised it too whilst observing him.

As for the white suit guy in the beginning, could he be Po Bidau Gustang? We know he wears glasses and has brunette hair, which matches the white suit guy. In addition, it's already been said that he seems to have some links with the Workshop and I think it was mentioned before that we may be seeing a family head soon. If that is the case though, then a family head knowing that Viole was an irregular all along means that FUG's initial plan wasn't very successful at all.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    So now the thorn has been referred to as "Enryu's thorn" which is interesting, so it could have less to do with a Guardian and more to do with Enryu himself, possibly something he created, but it makes you wonder how that is related to a demon who supposedly fought against God.
    I thought it was that after reading the last chapter, since I remembered Enryu was said to be able to create life with Shinsoo. It was something to start from, anyway. Not sure how living spear would be able to hurt the Guardian more than a normal spear, but there's obviously a significance there. Maybe it's the fact that it's a new life, not bound by Guardian's law, so it could have actually hurt him. For Enryu, I figure it would be easier to kill a Guardian with a gigantic spear, than with bare hands or normal sized spears.

As for Gustang, I think there's pretty decent chance that it's him. Some things SIU wrote about him fit in. Hair colour, glasses, Research Association, extensive knowledge about the Tower, fact that he met and had a talk with Mazino...
    I too remember there was a mention somewhere of one of family heads appearing.

EDIT: If it's Gustang, Baam could have a real chance of perfecting his Woonsulsa skill (since Gustang is a sort of a master at it). He did express an interest into seeing what an Irregular with real thorn could do. Maybe he would even want to test him on himself, and we all know how fast Baam learns.

Frankly, what he said about only observing if contestants and FUG don't cross the line... I think the line will be crossed in multiple ways. So here's to hoping we'll get to see one of 10 family heads intervening
    Last edited by Razh; November 04, 2013 at 04:16 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just so pleased with how the things are developing... The business between the Workshop and FUG is clearing more and more... They both knew somehow that to revive and use the thorn, the irregular material was necessary. But FUG, obsessed with the weapon and with his primary objective of to kill Zahard, thought that they could handle the thorn alive and the irregular used in the process. The Workshop, on the contrary, kept his mouth closed, and knows that is uncertainty if someone could be able to control the thorn alive and the irregular inside of him. They know the irregular factor is unpredictable and that it can completely ruin FUG's plan. They only want to know what will happen with all of this....

So intrigued with ToG... These weeks are like that moment in the suspense movie in which you just chew your nails and don't say a word waiting to see what is going to happen next

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Mostly the fallout this chapter, but some interesting developments; the note about the thorn being Enryu's, and of course the introduction of another player behind the scenes. The teams are consolidating, and it appears as though Baam's friends are on the cusp of uniting making things very interesting for the upcoming tests against FUG.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Random Webtoon Fan from Batoto, SIU's blog note on the chapter:

Quite late this time. TT

I will try to be faster next week.

Nowadays I get dizzy when I watch monitor or smartphone;;

I try my best not to unless it is for work.

Thought I was quite sturdy, but parts are falling apart.. Haha..

Had to do most of jobs by hands.

But I get some time for stroll and can feel getting better now.

Of course, for this year's last reservist army practice some days later,

I had to go fast this week.

Originally, there was going to be a battle scene at the beginning...

But it got replaces by Vespa-chan's explanation...

I try to draw only necessary parts these days,

So some parts that can be fun which lots of people want are skipped out.

I feel sad to do so...

Well, Bowndawan was not a important character anyways,

His battle scene earlier was hinting something, though. ^^

Seunung is soon, I hope everyone gets result they wanted.
    Good Luck ^^

23. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast