Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

6 22.22%
  • Good

12 44.44%
  • Okay

6 22.22%
  • Boring...

2 7.41%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 3.70%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 358 Discussion / 359 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 358 Discussion / 359 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member oddlucks's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 358 Spoilers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by oddlucks View Post
    Yeah, I posted it in the old thread.

Anyhow, this Tempesta guy is a fucking xiter, got his ass handed but then unleashed nano poison to kill everyone.
    Last edited by goldb; November 01, 2013 at 01:45 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: Fairy Tail 358 Spoilers

Good, good, very good. Laxus is the boss, but now he's out of upcoming fights. I hope FT is not going there alone, cause Tempesta alone can basicly wipe them out with that ability of his, and I suppose other Tartaros members have similar cruel and destructive powers and by looks of it they can die and be revived, or i dunno.
    Another epic Natsu look. It reminds me Phantom Lord arc but vs very serious opponent, so I hope they will ask for other guilds aid, but even though I think it will be like FT goes alone, starts fight, gets pwned and in crucial moment all other guilds appear like in Naruto genins vs sound 5 arc

And grats for those who predicted Tartaros after Jellal, but I believe none of them are capable of killing him, only with some "sucker punch" I guess
    Last edited by Kuza; October 31, 2013 at 06:46 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 358 Spoilers

Great chapter! I already love the abilites of that Tempest guy! I feared that of those 9 gates demons everybody is just incredibly overpowered like that Jackal guy who killed the council. It seems, however, that they have very special abilities. While basically being able to kill a whole town with his ability, he also takes himself out of the fights after using it. While beating the Raijinshu quite easily, he was beaten by Laxus without two much effort. So fighting him basically means to counter his ability (Kind of funny that Perfume Magic got the title page. Might it be able to counter it?

Anyway, the end of that chapter alone felt so nostalgic that I'm just astonished!
    More than 300 chapters back, when i began to love Fairy Tail, we got:
    http://i24.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail...il-1564386.jpg

Now it's Natsu declaring the war! And he means it!
    But as stated in former discussion, there is no way Fairy Tail alone can take on 9 demons. After the fall of the council the 4 Gods of Ishval might probably take over the lead / the 10 saints might finally meet

Edit: Just reread that chapter, especially Erza's comment. Maybe Tartaros really haven't done their research too well. I can't see Tempest having the ability to kill Jellal. While he might not be on par with Laxus, His speed should at least be on par with Tempest and he might also have been capable of escaping that mist.
    Last edited by wooticus; October 31, 2013 at 07:16 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 358 Discussion / 359 Predictions

Don't really like how Mashima handled it. Would have preferred if the fight was a little closer (i.e. lasting more than a couple of pages). But I won't pretend I didn't enjoy seeing Tempester shitting bricks.

I don't think all of Tartaros Gates have the ability to resurrect. He's the only one titled "the immortal".

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I ended up liking this chapter more than I wanted but I also have mix feelings. I'm glad laxus did not gain the poison as second element. That came to mind for some reason. Although, I don't like the fact that tempesta was beaten down so easily. Laxus didn't even warm up. At least he mange to take laxus down. I wish the fight had last longer. I think the other demons are stronger than tempesta. I'm not sure by how much.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a theory about these demons, each one came form a Book of Zeref. What if each time they die they can be bought back form the dead by reading the book they came from, and the only way to truly kill them is to destroy their books. That could be why Igneel couldn't destroy the E.N.D because his book which holds his "soul" is hidden. I believe the key to Fairy Tail winning is to find the demons books and burn them.

This way the 9 Demons could be over powered and still be beaten in a believable manner.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you guys are forgetting something..... this is the first time an arc has involved civilian deaths. Tartaros ain't no laughing matter. That's for sure.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

12. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least we know how FT compare to the demons of Tartaros, although Tempest had a ridiculous ability; he's going to be a problem. This arc has turned p the action, and the collateral damage pretty quickly. It seems as though the war has already begun, we aren't wasting any time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said FT will once again this week own the big three.
    IMO Mashima handled th fight good. Laxus is to strong to loose to anyone besides people like Hades.

So it seems like the Demons are not good against DS magic. I wonder Tempesta should be like 400 years old. So how come he is suprised that mages can have such destructive power. I mean 400 years ago was like the boom time of DS magic.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing Laxus will be out for most of the arc now, same with thunder tribe. But I do like how Lax beat Tempesta, hes Jura level now after all. I'm sure there are stronger members in the 9 gates as well.

Anybody else see the Elfman panel? Lol. He has big shoes to fill if he wants Evergreen to see him as much of a man as she sees Laxus!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, my prediction hit the nail. laxus beat the goatie. and well the exploding thing are totally baddass. for such thing that can poisoning mage.... what

and finally Fairy vs Demon.

with the absent of laxus i think gildarts will appear anytime soon now. or maybe mystogun with some sort of method back to fiore will be interesting.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing888 View Post
    I have a theory about these demons, each one came form a Book of Zeref. What if each time they die they can be bought back form the dead by reading the book they came from, and the only way to truly kill them is to destroy their books. That could be why Igneel couldn't destroy the E.N.D because his book which holds his "soul" is hidden. I believe the key to Fairy Tail winning is to find the demons books and burn them.

This way the 9 Demons could be over powered and still be beaten in a believable manner.
    Doubt that. Tempesta the Immortal? There has to be a reason why he's titled like that while others aren't. So no, I don't expect each of them can return to life.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. Really good. I was terrified at first when I thought Laxus won in such a ridiculous manner, but he didn't in the end. Finally, a sense of danger in this Manga. Now we know that just one of those Nine Demon Gates can take out someone stronger than the 5th strongest Wizard Saint. As for Erza...really? Jellal? That's the first thing she thought about? Whatever, I guess...

Natsu should just shut the hell up. His face is pissing the life out of me. I just want someone stab him repeatedly in the face.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast