Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Your predictions....

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara will make all of this meaningless

57 63.33%
  • The Alliance will try to take back the Bijuus

2 2.22%
  • Orochimaru is going to backstab everyone

11 12.22%
  • Obito will save the day at the very end

6 6.67%
  • Sasuke will start his new agenda right now

12 13.33%
  • The Bijuus will join the fight

20 22.22%
  • Obito/Kakashi/Minato's reunion

14 15.56%
  • Others (explain)

1 1.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 654 Discussion / 655 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 654 Spoilers Discussion

madara needs to be sealed so i don't know why hashirama doesnt just do it

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably because Madara is a lot more powerful than he was the last time they fought.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Probably because Madara is a lot more powerful than he was the last time they fought.

Madara practically can use some of Hashirama's own Jutsu, no way it'll be as easy or the same outcome as last time.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Madara practically can use some of Hashirama's own Jutsu, no way it'll be as easy or the same outcome as last time.
    The way I see it Madara is above Hashirama by a damn good degree right now...

Now Madara has:

1-Mokuton.
    2-Infinite chakra that would offset Hashirama's huge chakra capacity making it irrelevant.
    3-immortality and healing from anything to offset Hashirama's super healing like Tsunade.
    4-RINNEGAN... He can throw meteors now... Then comes the other jutsus like ST, BT, soul steal, anti jutsu shield (so what is Hashirama even going to throw at him lol...)
    5-He has part of Hashirama's power... Remember he got a piece (or more) of Hashirama implanted in his body...
    6-All the new jutsus and skills he developed since his fight with Hashirama as he died as a very old man... Hashirama died very young.

Madara currently does not even need the Juubi to put up an insane fight vs ALL of them. I would say Madara is on a different level above Hashirama...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously don't believe that Naruto just punched the shit out of him and told to him to "Just get his ass on their side." Really? So if TnJ doesn't work, just beat the shit out of them and force them into submission? Really, Naruto?

And it's funny, because in the previous discussion, everyone was like "Oh it's Naruto's way of doing things man. Kishimoto is trying to show us that violence is not the answer."

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter is probably a primer. my guess is that madara will once again take advantage of obito's defenseless state and trigger the rinne tensei on himself. He probably has enough chakra to revive just one person, now that the bijuus have been extracted from him. I don't know why people are talking about sasuke eating the fruit, considering that the flower hasn't even bloomed yet. I wonder what will happen to the bijuu now. at the moment I don't see them being merged in Naruto since Bee still has Gyuuki. If Madara continues to become the threat, I'd say Bee would be the final sacrifice in order for Naruto to become the next sage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 654 Discussion / 655 Predictions

Interesting but predictable chapter.

Man I miss Tobi...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy fuck Naruto has just taken TnJ to a completely new level.

Obito will need to be LOBOTOMIZED after this one. Poor guy. Naruto's such a douche, even a bigger douche than Obito. Regular TnJ fails? Punch the sucker in the face, and then brainwash while touching the guy in places that would be considered...uncomfortable. Eww. The only person who could top his level of douchebaggery is probably the KING of douche himself - Madara.

I didn't like the way Obito was beaten. I expected his face to be mutilated some more by multiple Rasengans applied directly to his forehead at least. He deserved that much.

(chapter was the same boring shit as usual, blablabla + blablabla, oh and of course more blablablabla.)
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; November 06, 2013 at 07:26 AM.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto punched because Obito was strangling him, a self-defense. This was not part of his Talk No Jutsu process obviously.

However we get to see first (and last ?) Naruto's genjutsu ever.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

UGH

That's my reaction to this chapter really... It was bad, really bad, worse than anything I've ever seen (only Gantz's ending is worst)... He just took TnJ to a whole new level

I hope Madara will redeem him, but it seems over...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto's words were so effective that in the middle of the chapter i wondered myself if it was sasuke's genjutsu....
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    madara needs to be sealed so i don't know why hashirama doesnt just do it
    Lol that's probably because Hashirama is busy trying to not get fu*cked up by Rinnegan and his own jutsu.

Anyway, we will probably see Madara's trump card in the next few chapters.

Bye Obito the mid boss.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

It woul be so awesome if Sasuke only helped Naruto take down Tobito for his own personal gain. The fruit grows on the tree, Sasuke eats it and game on, Madara & Sasuke VS Hashirama & Alliance. That ain't happening though. Maaaan I just want Madara or Sasuke to f*ck shit up. Especially Madara.
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Just why? Someone explain why this is just so awful at this point. Naruto has just trumped every genjutsu we have ever seen. Maybe Madara can show us something new, like the ability to finish a battle. How I miss the days when Orochimaru was the villain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why in holy hell are people saying Naruto decided to punch Obito in the face because his words weren't working? Obito had his hands to his throat, and was choking him!!! No idea how that was missed unless a scanlation was missing pages. He didn't 'give up' on talking and decide to pound him into submission. Wow... I wasn't a big fan of this chapter, but that isn't what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Naruto punched because Obito was strangling him, a self-defense. This was not part of his Talk No Jutsu process obviously.

However we get to see first (and last ?) Naruto's genjutsu ever.
    Agreed on the first part, and thought the same about the 'genjutsu'. Though I don't know if it was really genjutsu. I guess we'll find out another time, but I feel like it's some sort of alternative realm. But maybe it is and by definition that realm is actually genjutsu.

Either way, I don't know how much I really liked this chapter. Obito as a character just doesn't make much sense anymore. "I don't care, except I care". I wonder if in some ways Kishimoto wishes he could have a do-over with parts of this. Also, I get the need for some of the flashbacks to the old times, but since it's being done in seemingly every chapter now, it's kind of 'thinning the soup' so to speak. It isn't meaning as much as it originally did.

Three weeks ago:Look, Obito's remembering Rin and his teammates and dream of being Hokage.
    Two weeks ago: Look, Obito's remembering Rin and his teammates and dream of being Hokage.
    One week ago: Look, Obito's remembering Rin and his teammates and dream of being Hokage.
    Today: Look, Obito's remembering Rin and his teammates and dream of being Hokage.

We get it. That was a huge influence in his life. It's time to stop dragging that part out, and get on with it and move forward again because I'm actually losing interest. I think what I dread the most about this, is how this will be displayed in the anime. Because it has the potential to be drawn out in EPIC proportions with filler which will quite frankly make me give up on the anime part of this as well. Imagine seeing Kakashi Gaiden every single week, and then flashbacks of the non Kakashi Gaiden in subsequent weeks as the flashbacks. F-me... the animators will have put us in Izanami... But Obito... multi-personality. I just don't get him as a character anymore, and sadly don't care what happens either way at this point.

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast