Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Your predictions....

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara will make all of this meaningless

57 63.33%
  • The Alliance will try to take back the Bijuus

2 2.22%
  • Orochimaru is going to backstab everyone

11 12.22%
  • Obito will save the day at the very end

6 6.67%
  • Sasuke will start his new agenda right now

12 13.33%
  • The Bijuus will join the fight

20 22.22%
  • Obito/Kakashi/Minato's reunion

14 15.56%
  • Others (explain)

1 1.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 654 Discussion / 655 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 654 Discussion / 655 Predictions

I'm guessing we'll have fillers for few weeks until Christmas or New Year holiday passes.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member someguy0830's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bradhimself View Post
    Should have posted this a LOOONG time ago, Not sure if it was brought up but.

Hashirama had been edo'd before by orochimaru in the battle with hiruzen sarutobi.

Stayed under his control the whole time until being sealed into the Death God.

Why is it only this time he had the thought to break control of the technique and help fight evil?

Maybe for plot control, or a decent reason...

Thoughts on this?
    They explained this back when it happened. The first time Orochimaru did it, he hadn't perfected the technique and thus they weren't as powerful, mkaing them easier to control (it also helped that Orochimaru did that seal thing). This time, Orochimaru brought them back at full strength, so Harishima has the power to will his way free.

All glory to the Hypnotoad!

It is ridiculous to think that video games influence children. If Pac-Man affected kids born in the eighties, we should have a generation of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous music.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    US Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by someguy0830 View Post
    They explained this back when it happened. The first time Orochimaru did it, he hadn't perfected the technique and thus they weren't as powerful, mkaing them easier to control (it also helped that Orochimaru did that seal thing). This time, Orochimaru brought them back at full strength, so Harishima has the power to will his way free.
    Indeed, I just want to add they said "Near" Full strength, while Madara being infused with Hashirama boost still kickin.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    yamato may be recovered....anko does know the location to the hideout
    If yamato was pulled out of the wall where he was stuck in the first place, the 4 Hokages will be weakened. Remember that Yamato was used to strengthen the White Zetsu clones, and the 4 Hokages were ET'd using the clones.

Now that we're on the topic of Zetsu, isn't it weird that the black Zetsu was easily defeated way back? I was hoping he has more use than a tape recorder.

lastly, why do people keep on insisting on the Sasuke eats the god fruit? 1.) The flower hasn't even bloomed yet. 2.) The bijuus have been extracted from Obito so the flower won't bloom anymore. 3.) No flower = No fruit.

Of course Madara will just jump in and absorb everything with his ridiculous black rod.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Madara does not know anything about Yamato being captured.

I predict what ever Madara does it won't start to happen until the end of next chapter, so it's still two chapters away.
    But Yamato is "inside" the original Yuubi housing, so maybe that lcould be a link to Madara since he was using it until his death

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im wondering if madara can put up a decent fight with the odds stacked so far against him....

dear god i hope so, we need something more than obito being talked out of being a bad guy

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If Madara isn't dumbed up, then he should be able to do well. Of course, Kishi might find a way to make Madara unable to use his Rinnegan and make him lose his main advantage against sheer number.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Madara isn't made an idiot, he should logically be able to wipe out most of the Alliance using the exact same trick he did before, the two meteors. Combine with controlling the seven Bijuus, and winning should be a non-issue. It obviously won't, but it should be.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

madara hates to spam jutsu. he didn't want to pull out full susanoo again vs the hokages. also he has 2 opponents that can teleport the meteors away in addition to naruto and bee would could just bijuu blast them away. also also it takes some prep time that would leave him vulnerable to hashirama and the hokages.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, I guess we'll see a held-back Madara for some reason. Maybe he'll say he wants to win solely using the power of the Uchiha or that he doesn't want to fight Hashirama with the Rinnegan or Mokuton or something. Either way, only Hashirama stands a chance against the current Madara, so we'll definitely see Madara be weakened somehow for Naruto and Sasuke.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's black hand spear blobs are the only thing that can harm Madara's body right now. I predict that will be how Madara gets weakened for Naruto and/or Sasuke to beat him.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm guessing we'll have fillers for few weeks until Christmas or New Year holiday passes.
    I'd laugh if it were a few weeks of the others with their inner monologue on how Naruto is no longer "that kid" any more...
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Madara isn't dumbed up, then he should be able to do well. Of course, Kishi might find a way to make Madara unable to use his Rinnegan and make him lose his main advantage against sheer number.
    yes madara's rinnegan has not been used as much lately, but if he starts spamming meteors it will be hard for even hashirama and the overpowered current version of naruto to do anything

madara is our only hope for a good ending to this manga

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    If Madara isn't made an idiot, he should logically be able to wipe out most of the Alliance using the exact same trick he did before, the two meteors. Combine with controlling the seven Bijuus, and winning should be a non-issue. It obviously won't, but it should be.
    i do believe the current version of naruto could bust one of those meteors all to pieces though

but a bunch of flying rocks doesnt sound alot safer than one huge falling rock

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Hm, I guess we'll see a held-back Madara for some reason. Maybe he'll say he wants to win solely using the power of the Uchiha or that he doesn't want to fight Hashirama with the Rinnegan or Mokuton or something. Either way, only Hashirama stands a chance against the current Madara, so we'll definitely see Madara be weakened somehow for Naruto and Sasuke.
    current naruto with sage and full kyuubi power > current ET hashirama in overall power bro

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no way current Madara can take down the entire alliance + biju's BY HIMSELF. If he even puts up a fight... I am going with BULLSHIT. Winning is completely out of the question.

Its:

SM+Kyuubi mode Naruto.
    EMS Sasuke
    Hashirama.
    Tobirama.
    Sarutobi.
    Minato.
    Bee.
    Kakashi (give Kakashi some Kurama chakra and that Kamui is a game changer).
    5 Kages (give them Naruto's chakra and go Oo at them, imagine Tsuck with Naruto's chakra... Just ROFL).
    Orochimaru.

I don't even need to continue. Just the above with some team work (Naruto's/Minato's Kurama chakra mostly) are going to rolf-stomp Madara. If they don't. I am calling it "plot no jutsu".

@Kisame Hoshigaki

Quote Quote:
    but a bunch of flying rocks doesnt sound alot safer than one huge falling rock
    Actually it does sound a lot safer. You have a good number of people that can provide protection... Like a sand shield above to cover an entire village (Gaara), Mokuton (Hashirama), Shields from Naruto and Sasuke. More blowing up even those bits by Tsukisage who is going to be empowered by Naruto (that thing does not leave behind even dust).

Also Tsukisage can vaporize an entire island... Just give him some Kurama chakra from Minato and Naruto and have him blow them up, nothing would be left.

Of course... If you ask me Minato, Tobirama with some Kurama chakra (Minato already has it) or even Kakashi can warp those things away... Why even blow them up when you can instantly teleport them away?
    Last edited by xXan; November 11, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i could see obito deciding that he will use renne tensei to resurrect those who he killed, and madara using his rinnegan to absorb the jutsu and bring himself back to life

and if he can somehow steal the ten tails power before the bijuus are completely free

oh boy is it gonna get serious.....

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    There is no way current Madara can take down the entire alliance + biju's BY HIMSELF. If he even puts up a fight... I am going with BULLSHIT. Winning is completely out of the question.

Its:

SM+Kyuubi mode Naruto.
    EMS Sasuke
    Hashirama.
    Tobirama.
    Sarutobi.
    Minato.
    Bee.
    Kakashi (give Kakashi some Kurama chakra and that Kamui is a game changer).
    5 Kages (give them Naruto's chakra and go Oo at them, imagine Tsuck with Naruto's chakra... Just ROFL).
    Orochimaru.

I don't even need to continue. Just the above with some team work (Naruto's/Minato's Kurama chakra mostly) are going to rolf-stomp Madara. If they don't. I am calling it "plot no jutsu".

@Kisame Hoshigaki

Actually it does sound a lot safer. You have a good number of people that can provide protection... Like a sand shield above to cover an entire village (Gaara), Mokuton (Hashirama), Shields from Naruto and Sasuke. More blowing up even those bits by Tsukisage who is going to be empowered by Naruto (that thing does not leave behind even dust).

Also Tsukisage can vaporize an entire island... Just give him some Kurama chakra from Minato and Naruto and have him blow them up, nothing would be left.

Of course... If you ask me Minato, Tobirama with some Kurama chakra (Minato already has it) or even Kakashi can warp those things away... Why even blow them up when you can instantly teleport them away?
    sure those needing to be defended are all battle tested shinobi as well, so yes you are right they could all chip in some way to defend themselves and eachother

but remember what madara did last time,

" how do you plan to stop the second one oonoki?"

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post

current naruto with sage and full kyuubi power > current ET hashirama in overall power bro
    Questionable, but it doesn't mean he'll be able to beat Madara. Actually, nothing indicates that Naruto is stronger than the ET Hashirama.

New Reply
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast