Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiseki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ


    -looks left and right before clearing throat-

    This place looks really lively and fun! Why not? I hope you guys don't mind another random person joining! So~ hajimemashite, how do you do, et comment allez vous? I couldn't seem to get my usual nickname working here, so I settled for the proper name. -laughs-

    K-Seki here. I'm more a manga reader and artist than translator and all.. I'm not that confident with reading kana and kanji -there are very few I'm able to but the bigger problem was kanji- blegh. OTL I do appreciate a good read and jobs well done with translating manga! -hands down- ^w^

    It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,057
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Welcome welcome

    Nice to meet youu! Enjoy MH as much as you can Be sure to go to FF !

    Sooo tell us more about you ... What do you like and stuff like that

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Welcome Kababayan.

    Post ka sa Pinoy Community Thread

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #4
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Literally under my bed
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    A miracle has descended to MH

    Welcome. Your favourite anime/manga characters, please

  7. #5
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Welcome Kise - if there is an issue with your user name, you can request it to be changed here: New Username Request Thread .
    We also have an artist gallery here - read the info rules first before creating your thread.


  8. #6
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Welcome to MH Kiseki; I hope you enjoy your stay here!

    Have you travelled to any countries outside your own?

  9. #7
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiseki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ


    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Welcome welcome

    Nice to meet youu! Enjoy MH as much as you can Be sure to go to FF !

    Sooo tell us more about you ... What do you like and stuff like that
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Kat-chan! I like to read, draw and write-- and cosplay. -laughs- But I usually read. Interesting stories always get me hooked. I draw to pass the time, and sometimes I oblige when there are occasional requests for OC's to be drawn. Hmmm~ outside of these, I like to explore. If there's anything that could compete with my interests in books and manga, it's traveling to other places-- be it nearby or far away!

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Welcome Kababayan.

    Post ka sa Pinoy Community Thread
    Aa! Salamat! I posted there! My.. so lively! -grins-

    Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    A miracle has descended to MH

    Welcome. Your favourite anime/manga characters, please
    Aiyaaa! A direct translation! XD My favorites vary from time to time-- but I am currently fixed on Skip Beat!, Silver Diamond, Seiyuu Ka-?! (which has already ended), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Kurogane, Makai Ouji.. the list goes on. As for anime, can anyone suggest any good mecha or action series?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Welcome Kise - if there is an issue with your user name, you can request it to be changed here: New Username Request Thread .
    We also have an artist gallery here - read the info rules first before creating your thread.
    Nah, I'm good. I'll just go with my current one. But thank you so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Welcome to MH Kiseki; I hope you enjoy your stay here!

    Have you travelled to any countries outside your own?
    I have. Just Hongkong, Macau and Shenzhen, on a tour. I hope I'll be able to visit again in the future! ^^


  10. #8
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RinGO321227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hikikomori
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Hi K-seki (or Kiseki?)!!! Welcome, Welcome!!!!! What is your favorite genre? Do you like Jpop?
    全力で夢をおいかけろ



  11. #9
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiseki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    According to frequency, it must be BL/Yaoi. But my tastes would be Action/Comedy/Adventure. ^_^ Zello, Ringo! K-Seki or Kiseki works either way. -laughs-

  12. #10
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Kiseki - is there an website like deviant where you have some art-work posted?

    Edit - nvm.... just saw your sig links.

    I
    A
    M

    F
    A
    I
    L


    Nice artwork and cosplay

    You might also enjoy the art contest - check it out.


  13. #11
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
    I have. Just Hongkong, Macau and Shenzhen, on a tour. I hope I'll be able to visit again in the future! ^^
    That's still amazing. I wish to travel to Asia someday. Were you there with your family or yourself? which of those places did you like most?

  14. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiseki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    That's still amazing. I wish to travel to Asia someday. Were you there with your family or yourself? which of those places did you like most?

    Me and a bunch of classmates. That's a tough question. I actually want to visit those places again, on my own so I can take my time. Disneyland in Hongkong and Shenzhen's Wonders of the World reeled me in! Asia is beautiful! Someday, I hope to walk through Kyoto's Philosopher's Walk. Or climb Mt. Fuji. -laughs- But Asia isn't the only place I want to visit!

  15. #13
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ohai, you! (^o^ゞ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post

    Me and a bunch of classmates. That's a tough question. I actually want to visit those places again, on my own so I can take my time. Disneyland in Hongkong and Shenzhen's Wonders of the World reeled me in! Asia is beautiful! Someday, I hope to walk through Kyoto's Philosopher's Walk. Or climb Mt. Fuji. -laughs- But Asia isn't the only place I want to visit!
    Wonders of the World is a brilliant way to see the world's....wonders in one place. I think they have a similar thing in Vegas too.
    I've seen pictures and some videos of Kyoto's Philosopher's Walk and it's a really beautiful and peaceful place. If I'm ever around there, I'd visit it for sure.

    Where outside Asia would you like to go then?

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts