Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculate characters that may or may not be as powerful as you think.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speculate characters that may or may not be as powerful as you think.

Minato has nothing to do with my post.

Yea, i know he's a freaking great, powerful and legend, in a sense that kishi already labelled him as one of the strongest ninja/soldiers of all together with the past hokages. So it's kinda useless to use him in this kind of thread or speculate on how powerful he is. Because as far as kishi is concerned, minato is on the list of the strongest ninja of all time.You can't do any shit about that, so i think it's the best time for you to move on with his awesomeness.

But as you can see, I'm talking about obito, the leader of the akatsuki who easily using both itachi and nagato to his plan. The one who made itachi and nagato as his pawn to achieve his goal. And he can't do all of that if he's just a lowly ninja. Yea, he was beaten by minato, but t'was because minato's hiraishin is just that great over to his kamui and above all, minato is just too awesome and too epic than him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yea, i know he's a freaking great, powerful and legend, in a sense that kishi already labelled him as one of the strongest ninja/soldiers of all together with the past hokages. So it's kinda useless to use him in this kind of thread or speculate on how powerful he is. Because as far as kishi is concerned, minato is on the list of the strongest ninja of all time.You can't do any shit about that, so i think it's the best time for you to move on with his awesomeness.
    Well, he's labeled as a failure "as far as Kishi is concerned."

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I don't think that the fox or the Mokuton dragon or whatever it was is the reason they would seem more or less powerful. Madara had the ability to control it and Hashirama just countered it with his Mokuton. I think Madara also had an extremely large chakra pool when we talk about standards in which Hashirama isn't involved.

In my opinion, Nagato compensated for his legs with the full field-view through the vision of his summons and it wasn't enough for Itachi to not neutralize it. It would be a close match definitely, but with Itachi's intellect and speed, he'd overcome his techniques. I think the only threat for him would be Shinra Tensei as he implied it in the conversation with Naruto. Also, Kabuto stated that he's on the level different than others so I guess that also says something about it, imo.
    As know, when Hashirama was fighting Madara for the final time, it was Hashirama vs Madara and the 9 tails fox which he was capable of defeating.

So my question is, would Madara have performed as well as he did against Hashirama without the Fox?

First, does controlling the Fox actually consume a large portion of Madara's chakra? Therefore if he wasn't controlling the Fox, he could have spammed other techniques with his chakra reserve?

Second, does controlling the Fox actually cause negligible amounts of chakra loss, and therefore he wouldn't perform well against Hashirama with just his EMS?

Either way, Hashirama mathematically comes out on top. Base Madara is well below Hashirama, but where does EMS Madara stand?

Lastly, how powerful would Rinnegan Madara actually be if he was alive? As we all know, Nagato was a Uzumaki which means he had a monstruos chakra pool to begin with since the clan as a whole is known for having lots of chakra. With the Rinnegan he was still capable of leveling a whole village. Would Madara be able to spam all his Uchiha techniques as well as use the Rinnegan efficiently? He does have the first cells fused into his own body after all giving him a large pool of chakra.

New Discussion:
    Where would Naruto and Killer Bee rank without their tailed beasts.

Naruto still has a large chakra pool thanks to being a Uzumaki. He still has access to all his toad summons. And most importantly, he still has sage mode.

Killer Bee on the other hand has been trained by A to use a few lighting amplification techniques to for example turn a toothpick in a lethal lightning weapon. Where would he rank WITH and WITHOUT Sumada?

Please discuss.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Well, he's labeled as a failure "as far as Kishi is concerned."
    When?

Oh, you mean he admitted that he was a failure?

The only failure he got is when he failed to save his wife. That's all there is. But as being a ninja, he's too damn perfect.

In fact, the true definition of ninja is ........... minato.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    When?

Oh, you mean he admitted that he was a failure?

The only failure he got is when he failed to save his wife. That's all there is. But as being a ninja, he's too damn perfect.

In fact, the true definition of ninja is ........... minato.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/642/14

I mean, if Obito calls you a failure...then you're probably being one

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    As know, when Hashirama was fighting Madara for the final time, it was Hashirama vs Madara and the 9 tails fox which he was capable of defeating.

So my question is, would Madara have performed as well as he did against Hashirama without the Fox?

First, does controlling the Fox actually consume a large portion of Madara's chakra? Therefore if he wasn't controlling the Fox, he could have spammed other techniques with his chakra reserve?

Second, does controlling the Fox actually cause negligible amounts of chakra loss, and therefore he wouldn't perform well against Hashirama with just his EMS?

Either way, Hashirama mathematically comes out on top. Base Madara is well below Hashirama, but where does EMS Madara stand?

Lastly, how powerful would Rinnegan Madara actually be if he was alive? As we all know, Nagato was a Uzumaki which means he had a monstruos chakra pool to begin with since the clan as a whole is known for having lots of chakra. With the Rinnegan he was still capable of leveling a whole village. Would Madara be able to spam all his Uchiha techniques as well as use the Rinnegan efficiently? He does have the first cells fused into his own body after all giving him a large pool of chakra.

New Discussion:
    Where would Naruto and Killer Bee rank without their tailed beasts.

Naruto still has a large chakra pool thanks to being a Uzumaki. He still has access to all his toad summons. And most importantly, he still has sage mode.

Killer Bee on the other hand has been trained by A to use a few lighting amplification techniques to for example turn a toothpick in a lethal lightning weapon. Where would he rank WITH and WITHOUT Sumada?

Please discuss.
    Hashirama had that Mokuton dragon to counter it.

Why not? Hashirama wouldn't use his dragon if Madara didn't use the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi and Mokuton only depicted the magnitude of their power.

In Madara's case, I don't think so because he's also known for having a large amounts of chakra. He was able to fight for a full day. Him controlling the Kyuubi didn't hurt his spamming of other techniques.

Probably not since he fought him the whole day.

Hashirama is stronger than EMS Madara only by a thin margin, in my opinion. Also, I'm not very fond of calculating the base modes since no one actually uses base modes in a fight.

Naruto is a formidable opponent even without Kurama. Like you said, because of the Sage Mode. He perfected the usage and we don't need to say what benefits he has from using it. It's tough to rank them without the Bijuu but it's clear that they're at least Jounin level if not above, without the Bijuu.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Naruto would be in the list of top 10 powerful shinobi, or at least top 5, but he doesn't need to be. Naruto in Part I showed power isn't everything when he outsmarted Kiba, Neji, and even Zabuza. The addition of Sage Mode, and being able to fuse with Ma and Pa, should increase his power a lot, especially enough that he should be able to at least fight with most top 5 powerful shinobi. Naruto's cleverness and willpower are what really makes him dangerous here, in my opinion. Granted, he likely won't beat Mangekyo Sasuke (though Naruto would have more chakra and be able to last longer), but he'd still be dangerous for anyone else that's not Itachi or Tobi.

Bee would be powerful. I think he focused more on honing his jinchuuriki powers than other stuff like lariat due to the Raikage. Dunno though.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Granted, he likely won't beat Mangekyo Sasuke (though Naruto would have more chakra and be able to last longer), but he'd still be dangerous for anyone else that's not Itachi or Tobi.
    I disagree. Sage Mode Naruto against Mangekyou Sasuke is a tough fight. That's why it's so highly anticipated.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if Naruto can get through Susano'o though, even with Sage Mode FRS. Aren't Susano'o meant for fighting bijuu? if it can tank a bijuu bomb, it should be able to take FRS.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/642/14

I mean, if Obito calls you a failure...then you're probably being one
    Oh, obito? yea, yea. Minato is a failure for not recognizing his student's ass.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade could easily crack Madara's Susanoo with a mere punch. Since Sage Mode enhances one's power to a very high degree, it's possible that Naruto could accomplish the same feat.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade's known for her amazing strength though. I don't think the Raikage was able to crack the Susano'o despite his strength and being able to crack Sasuke's riblets. If Sage Mode doesn't give its user that much strength (though Naruto was able to flip over the Kyuubi and one of Pain's summons), then Naruto doesn't have a way to get past the defense of Susano'o. Which might mean little if it doesn't shatter the defense or if Sasuke dodges or gets a new Susano'o back up.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade's known for her amazing strength though. I don't think the Raikage was able to crack the Susano'o despite his strength and being able to crack Sasuke's riblets. If Sage Mode doesn't give its user that much strength (though Naruto was able to flip over the Kyuubi and one of Pain's summons), then Naruto doesn't have a way to get past the defense of Susano'o. Which might mean little if it doesn't shatter the defense or if Sasuke dodges or gets a new Susano'o back up.
    Was just about to say that. If he could lift something that has hundreds of times more weight than he does, imagine the force of his punches then. Besides, if he couldn't crack it open, Susanoo would be literally invincible and we can't have that, can we?

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

then Naruto doesn't have a way to get past the defense of Susano'o. Which might mean little if it doesn't shatter the defense or if Sasuke dodges or gets a new Susano'o back up.
    Rasen Shuriken...

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Was just about to say that. If he could lift something that has hundreds of times more weight than he does, imagine the force of his punches then. Besides, if he couldn't crack it open, Susanoo would be literally invincible and we can't have that, can we?
    Not necessarily, as Tsunade was able to crack open the SUsano'o. Plus, perfect Susano'o seems to be unbeatable, though I'm sure someone who can absorb chakra can take out Susano'o. I think IF Naruto and Sasuke do fight, it'd be Kyuubi Naruto vs. EMS Sasuke.

Rasen Shuriken...
    Funnily enough, that was the first jutsu that came to my mind when I said that.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast