Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2003

Thread: Rejoice, boy. Your wish will finally come true.

  1. #31
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I am very loveable. Stop your douche act, it's getting lame and boring. Get back to being a bro

    Not like I knew you that much back then dude .___. Do you want me to mention you being a douche or do you prefer something slightly more serious?
    It's not an act. You may be loveable, but to me you are quite mean sometimes.

    I can only be bro to someone that deserves to be given bro status. Earn it and the broship is forever engraved.

    You can write how nice and blushy I am

  2. #32
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Have you ever get tired with Shounen fantasy?
    Obviously I have, lots of time. You just have to deal with it, and know what to expect.

    What about you? Do you prefer slice-of-life?

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    It's not an act. You may be loveable, but to me you are quite mean sometimes.

    I can only be bro to someone that deserves to be given bro status. Earn it and the broship is forever engraved.

    You can write how nice and blushy I am
    Obviously it's an act, I've seen you around MH for years and you never behaved lilke this. Well you reap what you sow. And there's no one who isn't mean sometimes, because it's either (supposedly) funny or just deserved.

    Not sure what I need to do for that bunny

    That's not really creative...

  3. #33
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Obviously I have, lots of time. You just have to deal with it, and know what to expect.

    What about you? Do you prefer slice-of-life?
    Yeah, that's how I feel lately. Don't get me wrong, but I feel kinda tired reading most action-fantasy shounen these days, and I prefer something like Gin no Saji or Wagatsuma-san.

  4. #34
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Sounds more like you're into comedy And there's no need to focus on fantasy shounen, there's lots of other good fantasy stuff out there. A lot depends on what you actually see as fantasy. A fantasy world, something that just includes something that should not exist in the real world (like Korosensei) or even only some fantastic ability?

  5. #35
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    That map is awesome...

  6. #36
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That map is awesome...
    Reality in August next year

  7. #37
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Reality in August next year
    Let's hope so... (at least for me... )

  8. #38
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Sounds more like you're into comedy And there's no need to focus on fantasy shounen, there's lots of other good fantasy stuff out there. A lot depends on what you actually see as fantasy. A fantasy world, something that just includes something that should not exist in the real world (like Korosensei) or even only some fantastic ability?
    No, I thought the same as well, but I have no problems with Seinen Fantasy-ish manga. I meant more in the sense of fantasy world, just like Berserk, medieval settings, dragons, castles, etc. I like fantasy, but the pattern has become dull on me. Not their fault though, just the fact that my preference kinda shifted.

  9. #39
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Let's hope so... (at least for me... )
    Dream turn into reality, believe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    No, I thought the same as well, but I have no problems with Seinen Fantasy-ish manga. I meant more in the sense of fantasy world, just like Berserk, medieval settings, dragons, castles, etc. I like fantasy, but the pattern has become dull on me. Not their fault though, just the fact that my preference kinda shifted.
    I'm not tired of them in general, a lot depends on how things are executed. There are not many shounen fantasy I follow anyway. The big three, Toriko, AnE, Claymore, D.Gray-man. All rather cliche works, which have their up and downs. The only real shounen fantasy I thoroughly enjoy each week are NnT, Magi and HxH, when it's released. My current favourites mainly aren't shounen fantasy though.

  10. #40
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Dream turn into reality, believe!
    Believe... Believe... Believe...

    I need Euros, Euros, Euros is what I need... *sings*

  11. #41
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Any news with the Ausbildung?

  12. #42
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I'm not tired of them in general, a lot depends on how things are executed. There are not many shounen fantasy I follow anyway. The big three, Toriko, AnE, Claymore, D.Gray-man. All rather cliche works, which have their up and downs. The only real shounen fantasy I thoroughly enjoy each week are NnT, Magi and HxH, when it's released. My current favourites mainly aren't shounen fantasy though.
    I don't find NNT and Magi as enjoyable as they were. I could not assess objectively whether they're degrading in quality or whatsoever, since I have different views of them currently.

  13. #43
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - Part 2

    Nope. <.<

    It's really annoying.

  14. #44
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Obviously it's an act, I've seen you around MH for years and you never behaved lilke this. Well you reap what you sow. And there's no one who isn't mean sometimes, because it's either (supposedly) funny or just deserved.

    Not sure what I need to do for that bunny

    That's not really creative...
    Nah, I've always been rather strict and douchy. I have glimmers of mercy and kindness however. Sometimes I use fun smileys too ^.^

    It's

    Then you have to get creative. See how I answered both your question and your reply with one short sentence.

    ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I'm not tired of them in general, a lot depends on how things are executed. There are not many shounen fantasy I follow anyway. The big three, Toriko, AnE, Claymore, D.Gray-man. All rather cliche works, which have their up and downs. The only real shounen fantasy I thoroughly enjoy each week are NnT, Magi and HxH, when it's released. My current favourites mainly aren't shounen fantasy though.
    Are you up to date with Toriko?

  15. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,403
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    When I get on LoL and see you online too
    Yeah and you will say you are tired and we wont play again

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts